EDD March 2013

l0r3tTa

Lor3tTa, I also engaged baby bellies for my post natal last oct baby fair. : )

Do you mind to share the e-bay Medela freestyle breast pump with me? How come the price come with so cheap? Does it come with warranty?

Thanks in advance ya :)
hi Neymo,

The prices are all in USD. My husband is working for MNC so his colleague in the US will be making a trip to Asia, so the breastpumps will hitch a ride with him. haha..

I'm looking at BNIB and I don't think there is any warranty.

Ryca

Neymo,

I saw a thread from another member earlier on selling BNIB medela freestyle local set with 1 yr warranty for sgd550. I jus got the Medela PISA from the same person for sgd450. it was delivered to doorstep. if u get the US set, it doesn't come wit local warranty and u need to get the converter for about sgd20+

I signed up with babies bellies also for 10sessions but they only give me diapers, 6months free insurance, 10dollar voucher, milkpowder and $39 pre natal massage (got to pay!!).. feel so cheated now lol

smilem

Just done my 34 weeks scanning.

My lit boy weigh 2.54kg with 144 bpm. Gynae said the growth is good and will see me in 2 weeks time later : ) the total weight gain for me so far is 9kg. Still got room to increase ... Haha..

Thank God!!

wat is bpm

l0r3tTa

Baby Gender Board March 2013

Currently 25 boys & 17 gals

NeyMO - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 1
blurbabe - Prince Mount A Mar 1
mhjt - Prince Singapore General Hospital Mar 3
l0r3tTa - Prince Mt Alvernia Hospital Mar 3
lemonade - Prince Mt Alvernia Hospital Mar 3
Mamasesame - Prince Mt Alvernia Hospital Mar 4
Neuros - Prince Mount Alvernia Hospital Mar 7
Fioray- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 8
teens09 - Prince Mount A Mar 10
nyukmooy - Prince Mount Elizabeth Mar 11
Milyve- Prince Mt A Mar 12
Ryca- Prince Raffles Hospital Mar 13
aps -
Prince Thomson Medical Center/Mount A Mar 16
Jujulim -
Prince Mar 18
gtss -
Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
bersionr - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 19
Purpleliciousmummy- Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 22
happy queen - Prince Mount A Mar 25
Dreamycoco - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 25
dee889 - Prince Mount Elizabeth Mar 23

wan81-
Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 26
shinymint - Prince Thomson Medical Center Mar 27
Vodka- Prince Mount A Mar 29
Putri - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31
Jkel - Prince Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 31

Apr Gal - Princess Thomson Medical Center Feb 23
LittleMiss - Princess Gleneagles Mar 4
luckymum - Princess "didn't mention which hospital" Mar 8
Pinkyinbaby - Princess Singapore General Hospital Mar 9
blurps - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 10
veryberry - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 11
Phycyj - Princess Mount Elizabeth Mar 13
MsSaggi- Princess Gleneagles Hospital Mar 14
Cagnes - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 15
Nurul Z - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 18
Smilem - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 19-20
Susannanation - Princess Thomson Medical Centre Mar 22
Oqleong - Princess Mar 22
Pooi Yan - Princess Kandang Kerbau Hospital Mar 22
EQCM32 - Princess Mt A Mar 28
meijichoc - Princess Thomson Medical Center Mar 28
Latsyrct - Princess Mt A Mar ??

miffymiffy - TBC Thomson Medical Center Mar 16
Suzanne - TBC Mar 2013

NeyMO

Hello Smilem, bpm = beats per min - used to measure bb heartbeat. Does your Gynae say anything abt the breech position and what is your birth plan?

lor3tTa, so good of ur hubby's colleague!! : ) is female collegiate right? Haha...

Ryca, do u mind to share the contact with me that the person get the breast pump ? What is BNIB? Regarding the baby bellies one, at least U still got 10 bucks voucher which I dun have... Haha : ) ...

NeyMO

I just finish my maternity photo shooting. : ) have a lot of fun shooting within the 2 hours!! looking forward to the photos in 2 weeks time : )

cagnes

Finally gotten my cot and pump!
no more headache on the neccessities :D
had been having difficulties walking nowadays, everywhere seems to be aching :(

l0r3tTa

NeyMO:749410 said:
Hello Smilem, bpm = beats per min - used to measure bb heartbeat. Does your Gynae say anything abt the breech position and what is your birth plan?

lor3tTa, so good of ur hubby's colleague!! : ) is female collegiate right? Haha...

Ryca, do u mind to share the contact with me that the person get the breast pump ? What is BNIB? Regarding the baby bellies one, at least U still got 10 bucks voucher which I dun have... Haha : ) ...
Neymo, its a male colleague actually. Haha. But he is really nice and say for us he will bring it.

Lets see what babies bellies will offer this weekend when I take up their post natal package. Hee

l0r3tTa

NeyMO:749414 said:
I just finish my maternity photo shooting. : ) have a lot of fun shooting within the 2 hours!! looking forward to the photos in 2 weeks time : )
Wow..should be fun.

I did mine with NextStudio on Wed. Was fun but also can be tiring. Haha.

Apr gal

Hi l0r3tTa,

May I know if u hv survey for d converter? There seems to b many types so I'm confused. Plan to search at Sim Lim when my pump arrives. If anyone know which shop to get it pls let me know ya. Many thanks...

hi Neymo,

The prices are all in USD. My husband is working for MNC so his colleague in the US will be making a trip to Asia, so the breastpumps will hitch a ride with him. haha..

I'm looking at BNIB and I don't think there is any warranty.

Teens09

Teens09,

i jus did my 32weeks scan too and like you my baby is 1.6kg..but the doc didnt mention about slow growth rate..he said everything will go as planned. I googled about the average fetus weight at 32weeks is ard 1.7kg.. the baby will gain about half a pound each week from now and probably double his weight at the end of another 8weeks..

mayb u should wait for ur next scan before u decide on which delivery method ur goin to do or perhaps seek second opinion?

i am not too sure where to seek for a second opinion, u mean another gynae? My gynae is asking me to go for another full details scanning in 1week time.. Its quite costly for the scanning and i m not sure why he wan to do a scan again.. Jus becos my baby weight is below average..

Ryca

Hi Apr Gal,

In SG the voltage for all the electrical appliances is within 220V-240V, in US their voltage is within 110V-120V.

Therefore u need a step-down transformer and a plug adaptor for the US set pumps. The plug adaptor is to convert the US 2-pins plug to SG 3-pins plug. Hope this helps :)

Ryca

Teens09,

I think we shouldnt worry too much about the baby's weight below 32weeks like what Neymo said. My gynae did not ask me to go for another detail scan and he sounded ok with my baby's weight. Did u ask him/her why he is sending u for another detail scan?

Last edited:

Apr gal

Hi Ryca, ya I did google search for step down converter seems to hv so many types-travel n normal one. Any idea if all shops in Sim Lim selling converter? Or only a handful? Do u hv amy idea which shop selling? Thanks.

Hi Apr Gal,

In SG the voltage for all the electrical appliances is within 220V-240V, in US their voltage is within 110V-120V.

Therefore u need a step-down transformer and a plug adaptor for the US set pumps. The plug adaptor is to convert the US 2-pins plug to SG 3-pins plug. Hope this helps :)

Ryca

Apr Gal,

the travel converter is smaller in size but it can only be used for shorter period of time. the normal one is bigger n heavier and it can be used continuously. i think u shld wait for ur pump to arrive and check the Watts rating first before buying. I would suggest to get a normal converter with at least 25% higher wattage than ur pump required. For eg: if ur pump is 125Watt den u should get a Normal 200Watt step-down Voltage converter. Im not sure about which brand of converter is good, i think most shops in Sim Lim do sell it, check with the store assistant before buying cos u dun wana blow up ur pump. If not, this website actually sells the compatible converters and adaptor for Medela pumps AgapeBabies.com, Your Baby Essentials Store

Below i hv attached a sample of normal converter. (which is recommended for prolong use)
200Watt stepup:down.jpg

Last edited:

smilem

No worry.. i always heard my colleagues (experienced mums) said when after 34 weeks, bb will grow super super fast..

i am not too sure where to seek for a second opinion, u mean another gynae? My gynae is asking me to go for another full details scanning in 1week time.. Its quite costly for the scanning and i m not sure why he wan to do a scan again.. Jus becos my baby weight is below average..