EDD March 2013

nyukmooy

Hi, nd to decide which is d best formula to give in case low production... Haha...
Hi Apr gal mummy
I was attended childbirth education yesterday. It was talking about lactation topics. The lactation consultant told us that everyone of us can supply milk to our baby. The milk flow normally will comes in around 4 days onwards.

Just for sharing to all the mummies here, the lactation consultant recommended us to drink Fennel tea if our milk supply is low. This Fennel seed can increase the milk flow after we drink. We need to drink 4 tea bag per day. I just bought it at Takashimaya yesterday. I will try it out once I deliver my baby. :)

l0r3tTa

keep on going mummies..we are almost touching the finishing line now..when the little ones gets into our cosy arms, we will all know that its well worth it.

:Dancing_wub:

nyukmooy

Marriage & Parenthood Package 2013 - Complete Guide and FAQ
http://www.heybaby.sg/images/pdf/MPO_MarriageParenthoodPackage(EN)_booklet.pdf

Marriage & Parenthood Package 2013 - Enhancements at a glance
http://www.heybaby.sg/images/pdf/MPO_MarriageParenthoodPackage(EN).pdf
Hope these links are useful to mummies :)

tmr is my 35w check up. Hope everything is fine!!!
Wow...exciting yah..you can see your little one tomorrow. Your little one is one week older than mine. I'm going to see my gyname this weekend too. End of this week, my little one also hitting 35 weeks. Based on the lactation consultant info, by 37 weeks, we can squeeze some milk/ liquid from our breast. Breast will start to ready and produce by 37 weeks.....

l0r3tTa

Wow...exciting yah..you can see your little one tomorrow. Your little one is one week older than mine. I'm going to see my gyname this weekend too. End of this week, my little one also hitting 35 weeks. Based on the lactation consultant info, by 37 weeks, we can squeeze some milk/ liquid from our breast. Breast will start to ready and produce by 37 weeks.....
When i signed up with babies bellies for the post natal package, she advised to start massaging the breast from the armpit downwards and round the breast when we are showering. It helps to sort of like wake the lymph nodes around there up. haha..interesting..and i'm doing that now..haha..

:)

nyukmooy

Hi Putri

You are not alone. I feel painful the area in between the tummy and cervis area when I walk. Sometimes too painful, i need to stop walking immediate. Currently, i feel breathlessness after meal & feel like vomitting too and could not sleep well at night. I need to re-position myself at night. :(

nyukmooy

Thanks l0r3tTa & Ryca, my hubby also ask me not to worry too much.. But actually for first timer to be gg thru all these is quite scary.. i do hav some bad dreams and phobia of going to hospital.. i guess mommies really worried too much =/

I have been getting some tummy cramps when baby is moving too strong, do you mommies have this experience? Sometimes i might yell and stop walking..
Hi Teens09 mummy
I understand your worry. If we want to give birth, we must go through all these symptom, and labour pain till our baby out from our tummy. I believe everyone of here are worry too when our due is approaching soon. I'm not excluded. We must be brave and confidence, we have no problem to bring our little one to this world.

I have this experience too. When my baby moving non-stop in my tummy, I will feel giddy and breathless. I need to lying down immediately. You are not alone, Teens09 mummy!! Cheer up!! :)

aps

Hi mummies! Great to see that everyone is doing great... Saw my little one on sat.. finally head down.. though not engaged... Hopefully my pelvis not too small for his big head!

Anyway during this season do take care of ourself and try not to fall sick with cough/flu k? Avoid peeps who r ill if possible... One of my friends at 33 wks had pre term labour cause of cough... Nearly had to deliver bb at 33weeks! Bill estimated by kk hospital was $44k!!!

mamasesame

its actually quite nice to know that a group of us are hitting the finishing line together soon. same experiences and same concerns. really very glad to have all of you here! its been a great support! :)

i'm totally going to stock up on fennel tea! hahahha

l0r3tTa

Yeh,its really a great support though we are only communicating online. Hee..
But all gg thru similar scenarios..

All the way!!

I had food poisoning through the weekend though.. it was awful and combining it with the Braxton hicks..haha. it sure was an unpleasant experience. My hubby thought tt I was gg to pop soon.. haha.. went to see gynae and thank God baby is well. But she commented tt I would just give birth earlier then EDD. Cos she say tt my cervix is flushed. Apparently it means its in the process before it proceeds to get it dilated. But however,sometimes baby will decide to hang in there. Haha. So I am putting my things tgt for the hospital bag.

nyukmooy

If anyone of you girls are Robinson card holder, please let me know of there's a private sale. Am waiting to go with a friend to get breast pump when on sale :)

Thanks!!
Hi Mhjt mummy
I'm a Robinson card holder. I will let you know again if Robinson has private sales. Based on the lactation consultant info, she told us not to get breast pump so fast. Some time, breast pump company will have some Carnival sales at hospital like Mount E. We can get a good price from that time. For your info. :)

mamasesame

Yeh,its really a great support though we are only communicating online. Hee..
But all gg thru similar scenarios..

All the way!!

I had food poisoning through the weekend though.. it was awful and combining it with the Braxton hicks..haha. it sure was an unpleasant experience. My hubby thought that I was gg to pop soon.. haha.. went to see gynae and thank God baby is well. But she commented that I would just give birth earlier then EDD. Cos she say that my cervix is flushed. Apparently it means its in the process before it proceeds to get it dilated. But however,sometimes baby will decide to hang in there. Haha. So I am putting my things together for the hospital bag.

i hope you are feeling better now!

nyukmooy

anyone has the hospital bag chk list? i duno wat to pack?
Hi Smilem mummy
I have items list (what to bring) from my gynae
1) Pre-admit documents (for patient with pre-registration done)
2) Doctor's letter
3) Identity card
4) 2 fitting brassieres
5) 2 nightgowns with front openings
6) 1 pair of slipper
7) toiletries (shower gel, tower, skin care products and etc)
8) baby vests
9) Baby mittens and booties
10) wrapping blankets

The above are necessary to bring along when proceed to hospital. For sharing :)

nyukmooy

Hi all mumies

Just for sharing, I have items list to pack for labour from Mount E. hospital.

Items
1) Pre-admission form, doctor letters and any lab results
2) Insurance letters and documents
3) Identity card
4) Important telephone numbers such as hospital, labour ward and doctor
5) Loose night dresses (front opening easier for breastfeed)
6) Panties/ disposable panties
7) Sanitary pads
8) Slippers and leg warmers or socks
9) Cord blood collection kit (if any)
10) Hair bands or clips
11) Toiletries (skin care products, lip palm, hand cream, tooth brush, and paste, mouth wash, hair brush, and make-up)
12) Water spray for face
13) Extra clothes for labour partner (t-shirt, socks, warm jacket, long pants, slippers and shoes) if your hubby stay together with you.
14) Aromatherapy oil (Mount E. will provide electric burner) (optional)
15) Energy drink, easily digestible snacks (sandwiches, biscult, lollipops) Comments - pain can use up our energy.
16) Camera/ video recorder (bring extra battery)
17) CDS (Mount E. will provide CD player) (optional)
18) Yoga mat (optional)
19) Tennis balls in sock (optional) This one is for massage purpose

For me, I already pack most of the above items. Haaa...too free till I pack my hospital bag. But, I have not completed to pack my hospital bag yet. Packing will be continuing 2 weeks before my due date. Heeee.... :) Then, I ready to go....to see my little one..

Ryca

Hi all mumies

Items
1) Pre-admission form, doctor letters and any lab results
3) Identity card
7) Sanitary pads
10) Hair bands or clips
11) Toiletries (skin care products, lip palm, hand cream, tooth brush, and paste, mouth wash, hair brush, and make-up)
12) Water spray for face
13) Extra clothes for labour partner (t-shirt, socks, warm jacket, long pants, slippers and shoes) if your hubby stay together with you.
15) Energy drink, easily digestible snacks (sandwiches, biscult, lollipops) Comments - pain can use up our energy.
18) Yoga mat (optional)

For me, I already pack most of the above items. Haaa...too free till I pack my hospital bag. But, I have not completed to pack my hospital bag yet. Packing will be continuing 2 weeks before my due date. Heeee.... :) Then, I ready to go....to see my little one..
Thanks for sharing!! Looks like this yr is goin to be a busy year for all of us hehe

Happymummy1994

Hi all mumies

[you]Items
[/you]1) Pre-admission form, doctor letters and any lab results
3) Identity card
7) Sanitary pads
10) Hair bands or clips
12) Water spray for face
18) Yoga mat (optional)

Hi, just like to check with you, we need to bring sanitary pads as well?

MsSaggi

Just got back from my gynae checkup.
Baby's ok.. only her weight not ok..
Therefore, my gynae might want me to deliver at 37 weeks too.. Kindda worried though...

l0r3tTa

MsSaggi:753417 said:
Just got back from my gynae checkup.
Baby's ok.. only her weight not ok..
Therefore, my gynae might want me to deliver at 37 weeks too.. Kindda worried though...
What's the weight of your baby now at how many weeks are u? Did your gynae mention what was the concern he/she has?

Seems like gynaes nowadays very prone to opt for induced labour than natural ahh..