EDD March 2013

Meijichoc

Sorry, shld be the other way round, try to add me ok? My name is Xueni Lee profile pic is a pic of me n hubby in a blueish background... we r both fat... me in white hubby in black... after u add me I can add then add u in e group

Hi autumnfall, have added u as a friend in fb. Pls add me in group. TQ! :)

l0r3tTa

phycyj:759876 said:
Ooh..thank you for volunteering on setting up the facebook account. I was still wondering how to do it for a group. Not so facebook pro. Haha..
Hello luckymum, please add me into the fb group! phycyj@hotmail.com

Loretta, thanks so much for the helpful info!! :)

Those who bought Nursing bras 3 for $30 at expo fair, may I know if they are any good? Are they padded? and do they have underwire?
I bought the 3 for $30 ones. Wear at home,its fine. They have with underwire one as well. Thos weekend the fair, they have nursing bras for sale. See attached brochure.

Attachments

MsSaggi

Hi Mummies,
Wahh.. 2 down, many more to go. ;)
Just had my 36weeks checkup & was looking forward to it cause my previous checkup, my dear girl was in a breech position.
But im so thankful today, she turned head down already.
My gynae checked for dilation & am already 3cm dilated.
Anxiously waiting whats next. Hehe! ;)

Ohh whats the FB group?

cagnes

Wow that's fast ms saggi, you r 3cm dilated .. I guess you will meet your little one soon.. I m going for my w37 check up on wed, so excited.. Wonder how Is my body reacting alrdy

teremine

Hi Mummies,
Just had my 36weeks checkup & was looking forward to it cause my previous checkup, my dear girl was in a breech position.

Ohh whats the FB group?
MsSaggi, I am 3cm dilated too! :) Good luck and all the best with your delivery! Can't believe that we are all going to see our babies so soon!!

Hi autumnfall, I have added you as friend on facebook. My name is Jasmine. Please add me to the group too! Thanks! :D

PuTRi

Argh... I had my glucose blood check last friday. Kkh jus call me says its high n i need to stay-in for a 1-day observation this thurs. Im kinda worried if i do hv diebetise, do they need to do a C-sec or can i just deliver my baby naturally? Im only at my 34w1d... >.<*

luckymum

Wah you all damn happening man! Hehehe.. Thanks autumnfall you're super!

Putri I have a friend who had gestational diabetes doc ordered her to take insulin injection but she didn't she controls her diet..

Oh im doing my glucose test on thurs.. did u fast before that? I think it doesnt affect how u deliver ur baby... maybe double check with ur gynae....

PuTRi

I did fast. Only had plain water wen i woke up cause soo dehydrated. But actually also cannot. The 2-hrs wait was soo dragfull that at times i felt like vomitting or even fainting cause of hunger. The glucose drink is also sooo sweet.

INJECTION?!? I had to close my eyes n turn away wen they take my blood. How can i possibly inject myself... Sighz..

I dont hv a fixed gynea as i register for ______ (i forgot the word somehow. Govn pay half my bill kinda thing) So every visit to kkh i will see a diff doctor. Some experience dr, some not. Mostly cant answer to my qns. Haiz...

I seeing my doc on thurs I help u ask her k... dont worry shldnt affect natural delivery... I went online n did a search before, we can still have normal natural delivery with or without gestational diabetes.. I think its not permanent also.. will go away after birth but do control ur diet and make sure it doesnt get worse...

PuTRi

Ah... Just rmr the word. Subsidised. Lol. ;)

Thanks Autummfall. I hope nothing serious. Guess due to no one is usually home hence no food prepared for me, i may tend to follow my cravings to eat watever i see... Heehee

LYC

Hi Mummies,

Ohh whats the FB group?

3cm dilated... Means 7cm to go for full dilation and a faster birth for baby? Hehe first time mum here..

Jkel

Hi autumnfall, can add me to the Facebook group? My email add is jkel_83@yahoo.com.sg
Recently I am also experiencing menstrual cramp. My gynae has prescribed me a medication to reduce contraction. Any mummies also on such medication? I am worried of going into pre-term labour as I am only 34 weeks pregnant.