EDD May 2011

azzzima

Azzzima how have you been? Haven't heard from you for a long time.
Hi whomovedmycheese

Ya. I know. :s Been pretty occupied with pumping every 3-4hrs around the clock. Apparently my milk supply dropped few weeks ago and I could only pumped out half of the usual. So I read in the internet and they suggested to pump one breast while baby is latching on the other. It worked. I got to replenish my stock. I just have to carry on pumping regularly. How have u been lately? How's ur baby? Coping well with work and family? Hope you are. :)

Hmmm read that some of your babies can flip. My baby still cant. Hehe. Only halfway. I didnt give her alot of chances to train her neck. She loves to suck her toes and if possible she wants to suck all 10 toes. Old folks keep on saying that my baby will be having a younger sibling as she sucks her toe. Old myth. Haha. So yup same old thing I ve been busy juggling with work, family and daily happenings.

Hope everyone is doing fine. Carry on bf till at least 6 months if possible, ok! :D

Last edited:

whomovedmycheese

Hi whomovedmycheese

Ya. I know. :s Been pretty occupied with pumping every 3-4hrs around the clock. Apparently my milk supply dropped few weeks ago and I could only pumped out half of the usual. So I read in the internet and they suggested to pump one breast while baby is latching on the other. It worked. I got to replenish my stock. I just have to carry on pumping regularly. How have u been lately? How's ur baby? Coping well with work and family? Hope you are. :)

Hmmm read that some of your babies can flip. My baby still cant. Hehe. Only halfway. I didnt give her alot of chances to train her neck. She loves to suck her toes and if possible she wants to suck all 10 toes. Old folks keep on saying that my baby will be having a younger sibling as she sucks her toe. Old myth. Haha. So yup same old thing I ve been busy juggling with work, family and daily happenings.

Hope everyone is doing fine. Carry on bf till at least 6 months if possible, ok! :D
That's good to hear!

My baby belongs to the category of babies who hasn't flipped yet. :( I am thinking if it's coz her butt is too big.

Actually since birth, I have always latched my baby on one side and pump the other. Mainly coz if switch halfway, she might get too much fore milk.

esther kuan

Dun worry mummies... My boy can't even half flip well n suddenly one fine morning, he just decided to do a full flip n even raised up his head. So u never know... When e time comes, they wil surprise u!!

lsy

Enjoy your freedom while ur baby yet to flip. Coz when they do you can hardly keep them still. Change diaper and clothes is a challenge.. Used up all our pillows to block her from rolling all over the bed, couldn't strap them on rocker when they are cranky coz they turning sideways scared they overturn the rocker.
My girl also likes to eat her toes. Always raise both feet to her mouth. Now her flip become 360 degree rolling over and over at least 2 rounds.
Maybe letting them sleep sideways will help them learn how to turn.

Azzzima, how's ur girl drinking pattern? still at 3hrs-4hrs 120ml?

azzzima

Hi whomovedmycheese...

Haha... I thought of that too just that I m using 2 napkins each time so I thought maybe her butt too heavy. Hehe. Probably our babies might skip the flipping part and move on to the next step? Like a colleague of mine her son learnt to walk first and then he crawled. So made me feel abit relaxed and reminded myself that all babies are different and shouldnt compare too much. :)

Oh I didn't know u pumped one side n latched the other. How s ur milk stock? I hope u didn't throw them away. :)

Last edited:

azzzima

Hi lsy

I understand the tiring part when they start to grab whatever they see n roll all over the place. Hehe. No need to exercise just taking care of them can lose weight. :) yes, recently been letting her sleep sideways. :) thanks for the suggestion.

My girl is still drinking between 2-4 hrly. She can only drink 90-100ml, as i ve tried 110ml and it s too much for her. Tiring but as long as she wants to eat I ll feed her. I just went for her 5th mth jab. Her weight is 5.4kg only an increase of 0.3kg. :( So I ll continue to latch as long as she wants. Or increase her cereal intake. I m quite clueless as what to do hahaha first time mummy have to learn from other mummies or trial and error. But nurse said my baby is responsive and no signs of under nourished. So I should not worry unnecessarily. :s

Last edited:

azzzima

Dun worry mummies... My boy can't even half flip well n suddenly one fine morning, he just decided to do a full flip n even raised up his head. So u never know... When e time comes, they wil surprise u!!
Ya!!! I hope I get to see her flip. Thanks Esther for ur assurance. :)

Malunggay Tea

Malunggay Tea - Proven to Support Breast Milk Production:red:
Hi Mummies :wong19:

Fret about breastmilk production? Malunggay Herb Tea is here to save the day !

See my business listing :

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f81/malunggay-wonder-tea-increase-breast-milk-production-63324/

More information about the Malunggay Herb Tea is available on this website :

Welcome to Sun Angel Malunggay

As nursing mums need an intake of 3-4 litres of fluids daily and trustworthy nutritional support to maintain good health during breastfeeding, Malunggay Herb Tea is highly recommended. This product is approved by HSA.

It is all natural, no caffeine and proven to support breastmilk production. Malunggay leaves are full of essential nutrients and vitamns A. B, C and E. It is high in anti-oxidants and contains minerals like protein, calcium, iron and potassium, just to name a few.

I have many returning customers, so it definitely works as well as it looks :)

Please bookmark the above for future needs.
Thank you for your kind attention :Dancing_tongue:

whomovedmycheese

Hi whomovedmycheese...

Haha... I thought of that too just that I m using 2 napkins each time so I thought maybe her butt too heavy. Hehe. Probably our babies might skip the flipping part and move on to the next step? Like a colleague of mine her son learnt to walk first and then he crawled. So made me feel abit relaxed and reminded myself that all babies are different and shouldnt compare too much. :)

Oh I didn't know u pumped one side n latched the other. How s ur milk stock? I hope u didn't throw them away. :)
Emmm.. I did throw away. Long story.. Sigh.. Anyway, now starting to store milk again.

lsy

Hi lsy

I understand the tiring part when they start to grab whatever they see n roll all over the place. Hehe. No need to exercise just taking care of them can lose weight. :) yes, recently been letting her sleep sideways. :) thanks for the suggestion.

My girl is still drinking between 2-4 hrly. She can only drink 90-100ml, as i ve tried 110ml and it s too much for her. Tiring but as long as she wants to eat I ll feed her. I just went for her 5th mth jab. Her weight is 5.4kg only an increase of 0.3kg. :( So I ll continue to latch as long as she wants. Or increase her cereal intake. I m quite clueless as what to do hahaha first time mummy have to learn from other mummies or trial and error. But nurse said my baby is responsive and no signs of under nourished. So I should not worry unnecessarily. :s
FYI my baby weight only gained 200g from 3rd-4th mth. Partly due to her drinking on scheduled feed and also initial stage getting into bottle I think. Coz back then she hardly drink more than 60ml each feed. Now better consistently 100ml every 3 hr.can hit 700ml per 24hr.Sometimes during cluster feed is 1.5-2hourly. I suspect she doesn't want to latch now coz lazy to suck hard. But I think I'm ok with exclusive pumping. Still able to meet her daily intake.*as of now*
Will intro solid probably at 5.5mth.
PD never mention bout her growth though just say oh dear drinking 500-600ml in 24hrs seems to be too little.

azzzima

FYI my baby weight only gained 200g from 3rd-4th mth. Partly due to her drinking on scheduled feed and also initial stage getting into bottle I think. Coz back then she hardly drink more than 60ml each feed. Now better consistently 100ml every 3 hr.can hit 700ml per 24hr.Sometimes during cluster feed is 1.5-2hourly. I suspect she doesn't want to latch now coz lazy to suck hard. But I think I'm ok with exclusive pumping. Still able to meet her daily intake.*as of now*
Will intro solid probably at 5.5mth.
PD never mention bout her growth though just say oh dear drinking 500-600ml in 24hrs seems to be too little.
Ic.. I feel that ur baby is somewhat similar to mine compared to their daily intake. For my case, the nurses or whoever never really strongly advise me to supplement her with fm cos of cos they all felt that bm is still the best. I just felt that maybe since working I rarely let her eat till she unlatch herself during night feeds. I m quite tired so I will do the unlatching haha. Well I m making use of my ccl so at least I can rest here n there for the rest of the yr. :) but good that ur daughter can flip and roll and whichever hehe. So adorable but of cos more work for u hehe. At the end of the day, it s worthwhile :)

But I m like surprised to see how much she s grown. Make me like thinking of no 2 haha. But will just take it easy n go with the flow :)

Last edited:

whomovedmycheese

Ic.. I feel that ur baby is somewhat similar to mine compared to their daily intake. For my case, the nurses or whoever never really strongly advise me to supplement her with fm cos of cos they all felt that bm is still the best. I just felt that maybe since working I rarely let her eat till she unlatch herself during night feeds. I m quite tired so I will do the unlatching haha. Well I m making use of my ccl so at least I can rest here n there for the rest of the yr. :) but good that ur daughter can flip and roll and whichever hehe. So adorable but of cos more work for u hehe. At the end of the day, it s worthwhile :)

But I m like surprised to see how much she s grown. Make me like thinking of no 2 haha. But will just take it easy n go with the flow :)
BM is the best!! :)

My gal eczema condition not getting anywhere better, sigh.. don't know what should i do .. now she knows how to scratch her head , even got abrasion . Sometimes very demoralised when see her skin like tht.
I am now using california baby calendula cream, and the body wash, shampoo for cradle cap. Thinking of changing to GAIA

azzzima

My gal eczema condition not getting anywhere better, sigh.. don't know what should i do .. now she knows how to scratch her head , even got abrasion . Sometimes very demoralised when see her skin like tht.
I am now using california baby calendula cream, and the body wash, shampoo for cradle cap. Thinking of changing to GAIA
Sorry to hear that. Hmm... Ur pediatrician never recommend any medication for ur baby? Be strong ok. :) Hopefully it ll get better.

Think ve to wear mittens for her meanwhile.. Think eczema takes time.. Just diligently apply cream n it ll heal on it's own.. Domtbworry k ;)

Hi mummies..so happy to see u all still breastfeeding..keep up d gd work dearies!! And hw are yr babies?my boy is able to flip and raise his head up high on his own..also drools and babbles a lot esp wen he sees his elder brother..life with 2 kids is hectic and unpredictable but nothing beats d joy of seeing my boys happily playing with each other..

Just to share my gd news with u mummies...im pregnant again with my 3rd baby..now almost 7weeks along..definitely a shock but i accept this blessing once more..guess i hv to join d 2012 mummies forum too..in d meantime take good care of yrselves dearies..!! :Dancing_wub:
Wow congrats! I ve always wanted a dragon yr bb hee.. Happy for u! Now must take care of yourself ;) u need extra energy for one toddler, one infant and one unborn hee...