EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Meilynn

ha ha , whenever I describe labour to my hubby, he will asked me to stop...thn he will ask what if he faint in middle of labour how...
Haha, the 'horror' of delivery n how hubby behaves ;)

My hubby scare of blood too. When we went for the Antental class n one lesson involved the hospital n labour suite, first thing we look out for is the sofa couch in the delivery suite tour. I was telling him tt if he needs to faint, juz make his way to the couch Cos dowan him in the way when I m busy wif delivering our precious :)

Btw, think I will rethink abt working till delivery. My fren's col burst her water bag while at work. Imagine the panic. Think I will see if can work from home near full term or start my leave. Scary tot tt I may pop in the office

lilvixen

My mum works in a maternity ward n said there are men who faint. Normally they will just be ignored. Mine also say he will faint n I told him if he is not there during labor, baby stays inside.

Regards to maternity leave, I planned from 2nd May but I m just so tired now. Can't sleep properly n have to wake up early. My job requires a bit of walking so I m playing it by ear.

Gracecwz

Yah, it's like that one. My sinseh say from April onwards drink old coconut juice once a week to cool down.... Looking forward to that!6

selineleow

I am feeling v warm nowadays, keep perspiring even in offy...waking up in the middle of night all sweaty...
me too!!! i starts to hate wearing leggings as well. sweat so easily. i just got myself a mini portable fan to bring along everywhere i go.

cn211279

Oh yes,.... I'm currently always sleepy, tired and forgetful. I will go to the kitchen to get something only to forget what I want to take when I reached the kitchen...
Walk a bit faster only....breathless....On one hand, I can't wait for the baby to be out.... on the other hand, I know from experience the baby will require a lot of attention once he is born so not much hope in catching up on sleep.

Smurfete

I'm starting to feel abit pain at the joints of my fingers, especially when I clench my fist.. anyone has the same experience?
Same same.... Starting to feel some slight pain at the joints of my fingers and toes that disturb my sleep. I think my EDD is just 1 day before yours

esoterice

My fingers also pain.. esp in the morning when I just woke up. The fingers are like numb and when I clench my fist, can feel the achiness. Can ask your hubby to masssage for you, everytime when hubby massaged, fingers will erally feel better and not pain anymore..

My fingers also pain.. esp in the morning when I just woke up. The fingers are like numb and when I clench my fist, can feel the achiness. Can ask your hubby to masssage for you, everytime when hubby massaged, fingers will erally feel better and not pain anymore..
I guess it is the Carpal Tunnel Syndrome which I have experience it since weeks ago... it is getting more severe especially at night when sleeping. Day time still numb but still tolerable.. but at night is like whole fingers are numbed and the joints are like locked...