EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Meilynn

Just had my checkup at 35 weeks. Little bun is now 2.97kg :)

Starting today, I've been feeling discomfort on left part of tummy. Like cramp or muscle ache. It comes n goes but worse when I stand. Gynae said it is to do with growing baby, not labour sign ...thankfully. Anyone experience this too?
Wow, almost 3kg. Think shd be big Bb le. When I was at 32 weeks, Bb only 1.8kg. Come next week at week 35 will see my gynae again. Hopefully my gal will grow more.

I hv signed up wif Stemcord too. Wanna store the stem cell juz in case.

More body ache n back pain but guess all mummies suffer the same. My ingestion n heartburn more frequent too, almost all
meals. At times when I sleep, will feel breathless, no matter which angel I turn. Sleep quality badly affected :(

Was hoping my gal can stay till 40 weeks but at times thinking of all the pains n discomfort, can't help but wish time can flies. Haiz. Yet to pack my hospital bag too.

cupcakemum

thanks for the link! well, according to that website, my baby is big cos it says average is 2.4kg.

but according to my gynae, he said it's a good size but don't eat too full if not baby will grow too bag which results in difficult labour. now my appetite is more than pre-preg, but i don't overeat.

Is 2.97kg baby at week 35 consider big baby?
so far i didnt experience any cramp, but muscle ache yes, may be i am still in my week 32

Found this online:
Average fetal length and weight chart | BabyCenter

cupcakemum

he said it's a good size. at my 33 weeks, my bun weighed 2.6kg. so our cuties are about the same! hehe.. just that mine is a girl :)

did your gynae say the baby is big? I'm in my 35 weeks too and going for check up this Sat.. 2 weeks ago my baby was about 2.4kg, I'm hoping he won't grow tat fast when I 'see' him this Sat during the scan (cos gynae keeping saying he is big).. otherwise I'll have to be prepared for C-sect which I don't want..

now only feel discomfort on my upper right side and sometimes can see my belly being pushed by his hand/ leg like something pointed out.. kinda interesting despite the discomfort.. :p hopefully by the time I 'see' my baby tis Sat, he's moving further downwards to get ready to see this world.. :)

miracle25

Thanks :) actually less than 30 days for me.. Doctor said can expect to deliver around end April.

When is your baby due?
yah.. its about 1 more mth to my EDD on 05 May.. hopefully baby can come out between 37-38 weeks.. scared by 39-40 weeks too big I got no energy to push him out.. :p

Gracecwz

Mine like Climsp, end may... Feels so long. Dunno know how much more my tummy can grow... Already to big, some more baby yet to go thru growth spurt

climsp

me too hope baby born btw 37week.. he seem no space inside now, my bump is very small onli, so every kicks n moves baby do is painful.

Hi Gracewz, wat is growth spurt??

i submit my ML already!! will start on 7 may then start work on 30july. take 12 week ML.

Meilynn

Does anyone know what the standard rate of the angpow money for confinement lady on her arrival and departure?
Dunno if there is any standard rate. Intend to give $28/- for starting n $128/- upon completion. The completion Ang Bao will depends on how good the CL is. If very good we wil increase the amt. else will reduce

climsp

try not to pay full amount to CL. i hear cases of CL run away after a few days. or nasty CL tat u may want to stop halfway.

Meilynn

Dragon fruit has lotsa good nutrients so can eat. Like any other fruits, tk in moderation. Good for constipation too.

For me, since pregnant, been taking organic apples n normal oranges most frequently. Rest of fruits occasionally.

Meilynn

try not to pay full amount to CL. i hear cases of CL run away after a few days. or nasty CL tat u may want to stop halfway.
My CL costs 2.2k. When we cfm her services, paid her 200/- as deposit. Tot only pay her the bal after she complete the assignment. Do we hv to pay upfront?

Meilynn

me too hope baby born btw 37week.. he seem no space inside now, my bump is very small onli, so every kicks n moves baby do is painful.

Hi Gracewz, wat is growth spurt??

i submit my ML already!! will start on 7 may then start work on 30july. take 12 week ML.
When is ur EDD? U dun intend to tk the full 16 weeks? My EDD 23 May, seems a long way to go. Yet to plan when to start my ML too

climsp

My CL costs 2.2k. When we cfm her services, paid her 200/- as deposit. Tot only pay her the bal after she complete the assignment. Do we hv to pay upfront?
ask ur CL tat u like to pay her weekly or end of the month lo. diff CL the payment will diff also. malaysia CL? 2.2k is cheap