EDD May 2012 Mummies!

miracle25

My boy recently started to suck his hands with the mittens on, and he will tend rub his eyes and face with his hands.. although we tried to gave him a pacifer, he would spit it out.. may i know why and shld we try to stop him?

Tannie

I would lilke to ask, how to you make the milk using formulae? Should you pour water into the bottle first or the milk powder first?

Currently, we pour water in first (e.g. 90ml) then add in the 3 spoons of milk powder. But after we stir in the milk powder, the water level increases to 100ml or sometimes 110ml. So should we take it that the baby is taking in 100ml or 90ml only?
Pour water first, in case accidentally pour too much water or water temp too hot still can pour away but if put powder first, cannot be save le...

cupcakemum

My daughter is doing the same thing too! I read somewhere that babies will slowly realise they have hands and that's why put them into the mouth to explore. I'm not sure what to do about it so I'll just pull her hands away from her mouth. But she'll continue shortly after.

I will ask her PD next week when she goes for her jab.

My boy recently started to suck his hands with the mittens on, and he will tend rub his eyes and face with his hands.. although we tried to gave him a pacifer, he would spit it out.. may i know why and shld we try to stop him?

miracle25

I would lilke to ask, how to you make the milk using formulae? Should you pour water into the bottle first or the milk powder first?

Currently, we pour water in first (e.g. 90ml) then add in the 3 spoons of milk powder. But after we stir in the milk powder, the water level increases to 100ml or sometimes 110ml. So should we take it that the baby is taking in 100ml or 90ml only?
Pour water first, in case accidentally pour too much water or water temp too hot still can pour away but if put powder first, cannot be save le...
did u notice d water level goes up? shld we take in d higher level or rhe initial water level?

Ixora76

Any mummy , ur Cl left on the 28th or after ?
My CL left on 28th too. Now looking after baby on my own for a week! So tiring, as my baby started to stay wide awake till wee hours in night after the CL left! He is bullying me this new mummy. Haha.

yvette21

Hello everyone!! Im new here, would really love to know the new mommies and share experiences with you! Do u still have the FB group? Can help to add me? Thanks. :)

magdalenechoo

Congratz, May Mummies! :tlaugh:

We are having promotion now (limited period only, while stocks last) for
Brand New in Box BRAUN Thermoscan Ear Thermometer IRT-4520!

Braun-download.jpgbraun1.jpgbraun2lens.jpg

$64 (UP: $68) - Self collection at Blk 341B Sembawang Close (S) 752341
$69 (UP: $70) - Courier Delivery via Smartpac to your doorsteps

Pls whatsapp / imessage me at 9879 5299 for fast deal :welaugh: