EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Smurfete

I m already 21 weeks n yet have never feel the baby's movement. Getting worried. During the normal ultrasound scan done by gynae during the monthly visit, able to know the weight of baby during such scan?
Also, maybe it depends on the position of your placenta which normally be at the back, front or side. If its located in front, i think it could cushion the movement. My placenta is in front but the movement gets super obvious in the 23 week. Partly because he is a big baby 530grams @22 weeks during the detail scan. Fortunately, gynae confirms its within normal range

Tannie

Mummies, have u book the hospital package already? When do we have to start booking? I am in 20 wks, gynae did not offer me any checkup package nor ask me to book a bed yet...

Rukia

Mummies, have you book the hospital package already? When do we have to start booking? I am in 20 wks, gynae did not offer me any checkup package nor ask me to book a bed yet...
The nurse asked me to book the hospital when i was in my 16th week. I think its better for you to check with your gynae. This yearhospital should be super packed...

Dilys

Mummies, have u book the hospital package already? When do we have to start booking? I am in 20 wks, gynae did not offer me any checkup package nor ask me to book a bed yet...
Hi

Depends on your clinic or hospital ! My clinic offer me checkuP package at wk 12. At 20 wks gynae ask me which hospital I deliver n they booked for me. Maybe you want to check with ur gynae.

After they booked the hospital stay ... Hospital will send a confirmation letter on the delivery then there is a pre admission letter u need to fill.

Meilynn

hi Meilynn, it was $88 for 60 min per session (Qi Mantra Remedial Massage Singapore | Full-Body Treatments | Spa). i went during Christmas, when they were having a buy 3 treatments for the price of 2 promo, so i got that :) they have package as well, but i didn't sign up so can't remember how much they offered me... :p
Thks for the info. Will check wif my gynae if I can go for prenatal massage. Once he gives the green light I will go for one. Been having backaches n pain in my buttock

Hi chendolgal ,

You don't have to always sleep on your left ! It's really up to yourself .. Which position is comfortable for u ... Try sleeping with a pillow between your both legs. Sleep 3/4 facing up ! U will feel Better ! If your tummy is very big support alittle pillow under ur tummy!!
Thanks Dilys!

rellako

I wanted to book my hospital at 18weeks also they didn't allow. So I can only book this week (22 weeks) when I have my appt. u r not alone ;(
oh? so they only allow hospital booking from 22 weeks onwards? does it applies to all hospitals or only specific one?

Dilys

I wanted to book my hospital at 18weeks also they didn't allow. So I can only book this week (22 weeks) when I have my appt. u r not alone ;(
Hi..

Usually the booking will be done by the nurse at the clinic or hospital. We don't have to call ourselves at all.

Sweetoothz

hi,
my package starts once they can hear and detect the lil one's heartbeat. so mine actually started on my 2nd appt onwards... =))

as for hospital booking guess i'll ask them abt it on my next appt which is next mth! long way to go.. btw how often do you visit ur dr? 3 weeks once or 1 mth once?

i'll b delivering at GlenEagles. hmm.. any idea how much $ i need for deposit? TIA

arielc

hi,
my package starts once they can hear and detect the lil one's heartbeat. so mine actually started on my 2nd appt onwards... =))

as for hospital booking guess i'll ask them abt it on my next appt which is next mth! long way to go.. btw how often do you visit ur dr? 3 weeks once or 1 mth once?

i'll b delivering at GlenEagles. hmm.. any idea how much $ i need for deposit? TIA
hey Sweetoothz,

how did you decide on gleneagles? i'm deciding between gleneagles and Mt A.. which type of room are you going for?

Sweetoothz

hey Sweetoothz,

how did you decide on gleneagles? i'm deciding between gleneagles and Mt A.. which type of room are you going for?
to be honest even b4 i got preggers i wanted to deliver at GlenE..i also dunno y. hehehe. plus 2 of my frens too delivered there n from the reviews i read online, they weren't bad tho. the next factor is it's nearer to where i'm staying and lastly when i went thru the price comparisons, i found that it's a little more pricey over at MT A.. =))

Dilys

hey Sweetoothz,

Hi

Mount A Provide excellent service!! :) most of my friends delivered there recently have great feedbacks!

hi,

Hi Sweetoothz,

Deposit depends on what room are u going to book.
I had 'reserved' my booking before Dec 2011 and enjoyed the old rates, i think the hospital quoted about $2.2K as deposit. As I understand there is an increase in rates so now not sure how much is the deposit.
You may wan to call n check with them or go over to the admission counter when u visit your dr on the next visit. :)

Sweetoothz

Hi Sweetoothz,

Deposit depends on what room are u going to book.
I had 'reserved' my booking before Dec 2011 and enjoyed the old rates, i think the hospital quoted about $2.2K as deposit. As I understand there is an increase in rates so now not sure how much is the deposit.
You may wan to call n check with them or go over to the admission counter when u visit your dr on the next visit. :)
OLD RATES??!!! darn it! how come i didnt know abt the price chg?? haiya..
what room type are u taking? i might take the 1 bedded room as i abit gancheong being my first so i want hubby to b there w me all the time.. hehhehe

gessim

OLD RATES??!!! darn it! how come i didnt know about the price chg?? haiya..
what room type are you taking? i might take the 1 bedded room as i abit gancheong being my first so i want hubby to b there w me all the time.. hehhehe
Yeah we recently received latest updates... We are also considering the single bedder ones. It seems GlenE is offering more packages. So many till we are blur now.

They offer from 3k to 6k to 14k for single bedders depending on the room type and special services.

Sweetoothz

Yeah we recently received latest updates... We are also considering the single bedder ones. It seems GlenE is offering more packages. So many till we are blur now.

They offer from 3k to 6k to 14k for single bedders depending on the room type and special services.
hey gessim,
meaning the 3k onwards are the deposits we have to pay upon admission?
for GlenE, they have diff2 suites for 1 bedded room. u might wanna go see their website for the diff types of single bedded they are offering. =))