EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Thanks 2ndtimemum!! :) hehe I hope that my positive energy are well spread around all mummies here !!! :)
Jia you Jia you !!!

Tonight my 2nd prenatal class .... Exercise ....:Dancing_wub:
Dilys, I'm sure you did! :001_302:

Enjoy your 2nd class.
I wanted to attend but well its ok.. :)

Dilys

Dilys, I'm sure you did! :001_302:

Enjoy your 2nd class.
I wanted to attend but well its ok.. :)
:) why don't u attend ?? Call them up... To slot u in for feb class if possible ! Yesterday I got to know one of my friend... Delivery 5wks before her edd... Lucky she manage to finished her class 1 week before she deliver!! :) after my class end... It will be 3 wk of feb. it's 1 and half mth to my edd.

:) why don't u attend ?? Call them up... To slot u in for feb class if possible ! Yesterday I got to know one of my friend... Delivery 5wks before her edd... Lucky she manage to finished her class 1 week before she deliver!! :) after my class end... It will be 3 wk of feb. it's 1 and half mth to my edd.
I can't move around too much, so better be good n rest at home. Luckily my company allows me to work from home so I do not need to travel. :p
Well, it might be too late but Gleneagles will have some crush course during the stay after birth, and I intend to attend them if time permits. :)

bleeeee

hi mummies! long time no see :p

ive been shopping up a storm since my 20 week scan, just had my 24 week scan, baby is doing very good! :D

so far, bought stroller, car seat, breast pump. also been secretly buying baby clothes, hehe!

i found the best deal for medela freestyle breast pump. isetan sold it for $699 during their private sale (add 5% rebate for isetan card members and if you pay using hsbc card that day, add 5% rebate! too bad i dont have hsbc card..). but thats not the cheapest, taka had it during their 10% off members sale last week, $699 with 10% off with taka cards and you get the usual taka card discounts. think that's the best deal so far!!! so mummies who have not gotten their breast pump and want to get the medela can wait for the next taka or isetan sale!

bleeeee

Cotton-on has baby clothes? I didnt know that. Which outlet? The ones i went to seems to carry only female and male clothes.

I saw some cute clothes at Old Navy, but i dont know how/ if i can use vpost to send it to singapore? It seems they have their own appointed shipping company but it is so ex.

I was wondering if there are any nice baby clothes in JB? But my hubby banned me from going over there now, cos he is worried about the crowd. Just in case I faint or get leg cramps at custom.
i usually use comgateway to send back to sg. charges are quite reasonable (unless you get an idiot vendor who packs it in a super large box!) and can consolidate shipments. go see baby gap, baby ralph lauren while you're at it!! ;)

bleeeee

i apply olive oil before, got pimples. sad :(
think of getting bio-oil! now onli use johnson baby lotion, recommend by friend who got sensitive skin like me also.
i alternate between quite a few oils/butters coz i get bored easily, have clarins toning oil (this one gives me bumps too, takes v long to absorb coz its thick but moisturising), palmers skin therapy oil (this is vvv light, v easy to absorb but i dont feel its as moistursing), korres body butter (this is one of my favs, v thick but easy to absorb, my friend used this throughout her pregnancy and didnt get any stretch marks, good for sensitive skins too) and have a bottle of bio oil that's ive not opened :p

Dilys

I can't move around too much, so better be good n rest at home. Luckily my company allows me to work from home so I do not need to travel. :p
Well, it might be too late but Gleneagles will have some crush course during the stay after birth, and I intend to attend them if time permits. :)
Hi

Oh .. :) so u better rest well! U r a 2ndtimemum right ?? U should be quite experience already :)

climsp

Hihi, I've already booked a massage lady but she is a Chinese, highly recommended by my cousin who just had her baby in Nov 2011. :)
can PM me also?? thanks

i call to book 1 malays massage lady, but she havent confirm w/ me!
need one badly!! hubby dun dare to massage my back le, cos bump getting bigger..

climsp

hi dilys,
u got go for massage at batam? going on this sat, think of getting one there. the onli 1 i found onli do for 7th mth above.

can PM me also?? thanks

i call to book 1 malays massage lady, but she havent confirm w/ me!
need one badly!! hubby dun dare to massage my back le, cos bump getting bigger..
Hi Climsp,

I'm not sure if she do pre natal massage but may be you would like to check with her...

PM sent

Dilys

hi dilys,
u got go for massage at batam? going on this sat, think of getting one there. the onli 1 i found onli do for 7th mth above.
Hi climsp,

No I didn't dare to go for massage there!!! Play safe I will do my massage after delivery !! If u want to do massage go for prenatal massage in spore !!

Dilys

Haha.. yup a 2nd time mummy, but it might be rusty cos the gap is about 8 years.. :p
Haha.. U just need some brush up !! Hehe I am a 1st time mummy haha abit nervous bathing the little thing.. Eveything is so new to me!! 3) haha hubby can't even hold a baby well :) haha I always laugh at him .. He looks like he is carrying a bomb when we last went for a baby shower 2 mths ago!! He started to panick haha when the baby pass on to him!! Hahaaa ..

Haha.. you just need some brush up !! Hehe I am a 1st time mummy haha abit nervous bathing the little thing.. Eveything is so new to me!! 3) haha hubby can't even hold a baby well :) haha I always laugh at him .. He looks like he is carrying a bomb when we last went for a baby shower 2 mths ago!! He started to panick haha when the baby pass on to him!! Hahaaa ..
Hahaha... my hubby also panic when he handle newborn although he is a 2nd time dad.. :p Shame on him hor...
Guess just needed more time to brush up.. :)