EDD May 2012 Mummies!

climsp

waa, seem like alot of babies gain more weight now then in the past. mine onli gain 100gram for the past 2 week, initally was 100gram per week..

but i seem to eat more this few weeks then the past. wonder wat happen also...

Tataro

wah, sweetooth, when is you edd?

Hey ladies...
I just got back from my gynae n everything seems to be looking good.. My wt is the same as last week bt my bb has grown to 2999g! No wonder I've been having aches all over my back.. I'm carrying an additional 3kg of weight. Seems like her weight is increasing by more than 300g per week.. Now I'm worried if the bb is too big when the time comes..

Rzena

I'm aching more and more these days, and have gained 19kg till date at week 34! Can't wait for my next gynae appt this saturday to see how my little one is doing....

esoterice

climps, if yr gynae nvr say anything shld be ok de, but some pp's one if baby not absorbing well, gynae may want to take bb out earlier to feed them outside...

Sweetooth, good weight ma, when bb comes out easier to take care.. =)

Rzena, me too, gained ard 18kg so far at 34 weeks. hehe..

climsp

gynae nvr say much. he keep telling me is still in healthy range little gain is ok for G.D mummy. he nvr mention on induce also. dun wanna induce. think i should drink more milk now maybe 2 glasses per days.

wat i know is baby weight is measure by their stomach rite? hope mine is bigger in size like longer legs tat why seem lighter if measure on stomach, cos i can feel him hiccup near VJJ but his legs is kicking at my ribcages.

Gemini11

Any moms having worsening skin? Recently I had many pimple breakouts, worst is the 3-in1 pimple under my chin... Omg so obvious. Heard it only happens to those expecting boy cuz of hormone from baby.... Anyone got tips on how to manage it? As I type I see 3 more pimples popping out....
Ive been having bad outbreak all over my body since 2nd trimester, it's really quite bad but all I can do is to bathe n keep clean n hope it will go away after birth, if bit need to see skin doc after tt li. Damn sad. Face also getting worst, but not as bad as body, n I'm maintain my facial, going once every 3 weeks n it helps control the clogs ( no outbreak on face). N yes I'm having a boy too ;( my frd who is having girl has such good complexion!!! ;(

Gemini11

Anyone did the swab tst n noticed infection. Last visit ( 35 week) gynae ask to do then today they called me say got slight infection ask me go take pills. I was thinking if I can take next week, cuz my appt just then, don't feel like going on wed go again on mon. Tired

Last edited:

Meilynn

Ladies, glad to see tt this thread so active today. Yet to recover from my cough n throat infection but went back to work today. Feeling extremely tired.

For me, my complexion actually improves, slightly dry but more radiant. Cramps ard leg area getting worse. Each walking step comes wif discomfort n pain.

The urine swab test is to test for yeast infection. If slight infection can tk pills to clear, usually such pills safe for Bb. However, some serious cases like herpes then Bb cannot go thru natural birth. Muz be caesarean.

I will only be doing my swab test next week, at week 36.

Tataro

Me Also gt infection, no wonder last week I keep feeling my private part not comfortable n itchy, just started to take the antibiotic last sat, I think shld go take the medicine immediately before it become serious.

Meilynn

Hey ladies...
I just got back from my gynae n everything seems to be looking good.. My wt is the same as last week bt my bb has grown to 2999g! No wonder I've been having aches all over my back.. I'm carrying an additional 3kg of weight. Seems like her weight is increasing by more than 300g per week.. Now I'm worried if the bb is too big when the time comes..

Well, good weight ;) Guess all ur aches worthwhile if Bb is born healthy n strong size!! I come next week when I see my gynae my gal will hv such good weight too. Hoping a good weight will make her healthier n stronger wwhen she joins us in this world :p

Last edited:

Suhaidah

I'm aching more and more these days, and have gained 19kg till date at week 34! Can't wait for my next gynae appt this saturday to see how my little one is doing....
I've gained 17kg and im at my 38th week. Guys, anyone know if hospitals provide the birthing ball?
I'm having severe back pains.. to the extent cannot stand up straight and walk also.. read up on back labour and wondering if im in for that!

Hi,

If I remember correctly, Thomson Medical provide that... I think Mt A also but not too sure..you can call and check it out

I've gained 17kg and im at my 38th week. Guys, anyone know if hospitals provide the birthing ball?
I'm having severe back pains.. to the extent cannot stand up straight and walk also.. read up on back labour and wondering if im in for that!

Sweetoothz

Hi suhaidah,
If I remember correctly, u r gg to GlenE right? They do have birthing ball there actually. Was told during the together time... =))

Meilynn

Anyone done dilation check yet? It was damn painful for me and gynae could not proceed to check and he jokingly said "how to give birth like that..."

That got me very worried! :(

Deae miniClaire, can I know how was this dilation test done? I guess this test to check if ready for labour?

Any mummies can see the image of the face of your little one clearly during the ultrasound scan during gynae checkup? Usually the scan is quite brief, with gynae measuring the tummy, thigh bone...

Tannie

chendolgal:644061 said:
Any mummies can see the image of the face of your little one clearly during the ultrasound scan during gynae checkup? Usually the scan is quite brief, with gynae measuring the tummy, thigh bone...
I think u will be able to c if u do a 3D scan. My gynae do not hv tht machine hence I can only c the 2D image.

climsp

at 32 week when gynea scan baby head, hubby see the face, not very clear. baby got big eyes.

having a hard time sleeping yday. tailbone n butt very pain, heartburn also. baby still very happy playing boxing, when i sayang him, can feel his little hand touching n pushing mine.. so cute but i am very tired now.