EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Meilynn

aiming for 6 mnth and 1 year (that's if the body doesn't die on me)

just went for my check up tdy! baby is getting heavier and if she continue to grow, dr warned that I may end up in c sect..... gotta watch my intake. sighhh
How big is ur Bb now? Did Dr put u on any special diet?

Meilynn

yesterday night admit hospital after many contractions 2-3mins interval. but contractions stop at 2amplus . doctor came the next morning ask me to go home as baby head went up back. and also only 1.5cm cervix open. at 34 weeks now.
Oh no. Do tk good care. Did dr advise bed rest for u? Hv u stop working? When will u be next seeing ur gynae?

twentydec

aiming for 6 mnth and 1 year (that's if the body doesn't die on me)

just went for my check up tdy! baby is getting heavier and if she continue to grow, dr warned that I may end up in c sect..... gotta watch my intake. sighhh
How big is ur Bb now? Did Dr put u on any special diet?
she's 2.774kg est as of today. no special diet given.. heheh.. he estimate baby will weigh 3.5kg by full term. was telling me that may end up csect if she's too big. I guess gotta cut down carbo and sweet stuff.

Tannie

she's 2.774kg est as of today. no special diet given.. heheh.. he estimate baby will weigh 3.5kg by full term. was telling me that may end up csect if she's too big. I guess gotta cut down carbo and sweet stuff.
Better decide whether to c sect before giving birth else u got to suffer pain at 2 area...

Meilynn

Wow, if really 3.5kg at full term def a challenge for natural birth. Think u continue to eat moderately but can cut down those sweet stuffs.

Suhaidah

I've heard of people givin birth to 4kg babies thru normal delivery. It's all in ur mind. Sure can do it! Always feel like sometimes drs just want the easy way out fr them! Jia you!

twentydec

I hope so! my dr encourage natural, unless due to medical complication then he don't have a choice put to perform csect.

These day the pelvis hurts a lot.. wonder if that's a sign.. haha..

climsp

me too pelvis hurt, like sharp pain. i realised today bump seem even lower, abit smaller also. hope not so soon, only 34week plus

esoterice

cant fold my arms or rest/place hands on bump!! my naughty baby will kick my hands. anyone feel/see baby's feets or hands sticking out?

somehow i manage to hold on his hand once when he stick out very pain, he try to free himself. hahaha very fun!!
Wa! serious! So amazing! waaa!!!
So far, my bb movement nvr cause me any pain at all. And he is very gentle in the rolling, not much kicking force feel but more rolling feel.

esoterice

With giving birth so near, we gotta start thinking further. Has anyone started researching on which pd to engage? For immunization etc? Or like what toys to buy for baby?
My gynae asked me about the PD, and I told him I have no one in mind. So he just assign his own PD to me. Its stated on the doc's letter. He says the PD will see the baby when baby is out.

So far I only bought 2 small toys for baby, hand n leg rattle and something like a ring with many diff texture to grab n hold onto.
And also a play gym, a cot mobile, some black n white books.

xiaoxiaoli

me too pelvis hurt, like sharp pain. i realised today bump seem even lower, abit smaller also. hope not so soon, only 34week plus
Hey, am in my 36th week of pregnancy, just yesterday had some sharp shooting pain in my lower spine.. had to stop, wince and temporarily wait for the pain to go away before I can walk again which was a couple of seconds. Anyone having that?

My colleague mentioned that my tummy seems lower now.. so expecting within the next few weeks. Another colleague told me to take 1 week hospitalisation leave till EDD so that at least got time to rest. Hope baby stays in till then, especially when I'm still going through revision time with my students till end of next week =x