EDD May 2012 Mummies!

It's a torture lying on the bed n do nothing so can watch tv n use hp ... Update in forum :p they just started to induce me with oxitoxyn . I took the epi early so I won't feel any pain through out. They will top up the dosage when necessary n the nurse said that max can put for 3 days . But normally people will just take out the epi after birth. They charge by dosage I guess... Don't care la coz I don't think I can take the pain do hv it earlier is good but just cannot move after hv it..

Tataro

oh so now u totally not in pain at all? how to go toilet if cannot move? haha

It's a torture lying on the bed n do nothing so can watch tv n use hp ... Update in forum :p they just started to induce me with oxitoxyn . I took the epi early so I won't feel any pain through out. They will top up the dosage when necessary n the nurse said that max can put for 3 days . But normally people will just take out the epi after birth. They charge by dosage I guess... Don't care la coz I don't think I can take the pain do hv it earlier is good but just cannot move after hv it..

cn211279

Yes, it's my due date today but no contractions no signs as yet.... Think the baby very comfy inside although everyone else is getting impatient..... May have to induce next week if he still dun want to come out...

Clearbluesky, good luck... Hope ur labor won't b too long. My Gynae also said to use epi early on so you conserve your energy for the final pushing.....

They will put a tube connect to bladder so no need walk to toilet.

Now depends on the baby when she wanna come out.. Ha ha.. Don't want to stress her further. So I endure ..

Thanks for all the encouragement n wishes !! May all mummies has smooth delivery !

Smurfete

I think you will probably be able to carry your baby in the afternoon... Your case is same to mine. My waterbag burst around 6am, induced slightly after 10am and baby arrives at 3pm. I am only 1 cm dilated when I admit into hospital at 8plus with no contraction pain. Once put on the drip, dilation increases very quickly to 10 cm by lunch time... The contraction pain is so terrible and I was almost screaming for my epi.

Just curious, how much water gushes out when your waterbag burst? I heard for girls, water is almost clear. but for boys, its tainted with blood. Is it true?

Hi mummies,

My water bag has burst this morning at 4.30 n reached hospital around 5.10am. But only 1.5cm dilation. Now on drip n layer will be induce at 11am. Gynea expected will delivery at Tonight or tomorrow morning. Took the epi already n leg is very heavy now...Anne need to wait for another 10 hours more... :) but feel very excited

Last edited:

Tataro

Clearbluesky, which hospital u admitted ?

Hubby just checked with gynae, gynae said my water level just enough, that's y ask me induce, now have to go to the clinic let gynae break the water bag then go to hospital, a bit scare now.just wonder to break the water bag without any anesthesia pain or not, or is common the break the water bag like that....

AngelaNg

Grats chendolgal and sweetoothz!

JY clearbluesky!

I just visited gynae.he says if my baby did not come out during the weekend i will have to admit to hospital on mon to induce.

climsp

Hi mummies,

My water bag has burst this morning at 4.30 n reached hospital around 5.10am. But only 1.5cm dilation. Now on drip n layer will be induce at 11am. Gynea expected will delivery at Tonight or tomorrow morning. Took the epi already n leg is very heavy now...Anne need to wait for another 10 hrs more... :) but feel very excited
Jia u jia u!!

climsp

When my turn will come??? My boy is so low now walk n stand up is painful. Y he no out yet!! My mum keeps checks on me ask me whether I feel anything since my bump is so low now. This morning b4 hubby go work, have a chat w/ baby, he still kick happily to respo to his dad...

Tannie

climsp:650336 said:
When my turn will come??? My boy is so low now walk n stand up is painful. Y he no out yet!! My mum keeps checks on me ask me whether I feel anything since my bump is so low now. This morning b4 hubby go work, have a chat w/ baby, he still kick happily to respo to his dad...
Yap Yap, everyone inducing, when is my turn?

The cleaner aunty oso commented tht my tummy v low le...

climsp

Ya everyone popping or induce or going to induce! When is my turn? Feel like push baby out w hands now! Hahaha! This few day resting at home, I dun feel much false contraction also. Maybe should go walk walk tonite after dinner.