EDD May 2012 Mummies!

angelawu286

Hello... Everyone my baby boy came out on 6 may at tmc... Mine also cost me a bomb 7k + over now doing confinement... At first total bf but this 2 days my milk supply drop alot so i had to mixed fm with bm...

Mummyeve

My bb seem to cry on top of her lungs when we change her diapers. It's like she is angry n telling us we are slow / she don't like us messing with her.

Anyone experience this? I resort to carrying her but sometimes doesn't work n she wld start kicking her legs. She's gonna be one month this weekend and im wondering how I'm gonna cope with her when I take her out to malls for example. She wld be screaming at the mummy's room/toilet when I change her :(
No worries about how pple look at you if your baby is crying when you are out in the mall.. As individual baby behave differently.. As times goes, you will get use to it.. And ur gal will get better..

Rzena

My boy cries during his feeds when i try to feed him direct from my breasts. He will latch on and suck 5-6 times, then detach himself to wail a few times, comes back to the breast to latch on n suck again, and repeat the intermittent crying. I do not have supply problems coz able to pump out 5 ounces each time. Flow is good too coz as he cries, my breasts are dripping... I dunno what's wrong.

Could it be my nipples are not nice to suckle on? Or he doesn't like his cheeks all smothered with milk? Still trying to get him to bf patiently n continuously without crying in between, anyone got advice?

selineleow

I would like to ask:

I have those dark pigmentations (under the armpit, line along centre of tummy etc) during pregnancy. When will these fade off? Its still so obvious alth i m already 3weeks past delivery.

Its so unsightly!
I have that too. Its really unsightly esp when the tummy is still flabby. Makes my belly button looks weird too. I heard some take mths to fade off. Argh

Tannie

Mummies, how long do u take to finish breast feeding by letting ur BB to latch on? I'm taking abt 1.5hrs before he willing to finish. Btw, he is 2 weeks old now. It's so tiring!!!
I only let my girl suck 15mins each side... She always fall asleep while sucking... I tried letting her suck longer but she will be too sleepy to suck the other side...

Tannie

My boy cries during his feeds when i try to feed him direct from my breasts. He will latch on and suck 5-6 times, then detach himself to wail a few times, comes back to the breast to latch on n suck again, and repeat the intermittent crying. I do not have supply problems coz able to pump out 5 ounces each time. Flow is good too coz as he cries, my breasts are dripping... I dunno what's wrong.

Could it be my nipples are not nice to suckle on? Or he doesn't like his cheeks all smothered with milk? Still trying to get him to bf patiently n continuously without crying in between, anyone got advice?
Might be the positioning... I used to have that prob when my gorl latch on the left side... then hubby commented my holding position is diff from right side.. So we got the breast feeding pillow and it improved...

Food For Totz

<b>Worthy Lady</b>

twentydec

I read somewhere that leaking when baby cries is common. in a way, it's a signal to ur brain that baby is hungry and then the leaking will start. it happen to me too! ;)

I bought my girl out yesterday, together with the husband. u can imagine the amount of things we had to bring. of cos, I did my homework by remembering where the nursery rooms are and came prepared with FM powder and BM etc, including breast pump since I'm pumping at 3 hrs interval. it can be tedious but don't worry, just stay calm when bb cries and do what's necessary. need not care how other view u ;)

alotmore

hi mummies,

do your CL have your baby sleeping with them on the same mattress or baby sleep in their own cot?
I discover my CL having the baby sleeping with her, is that suppose to be that way?

milkshake

Over active let down maybe?

My boy has d same problem some times but not due to dripping cos I onli leak one side. Try clean the breast if it leaks? In your case since u can pump out 5 ounce why not feed ebm first. Btw how many weeks is ur boy?

Mummies, how long do u take to finish breast feeding by letting ur BB to latch on? I'm taking abt 1.5hrs before he willing to finish. Btw, he is 2 weeks old now. It's so tiring!!!
I only let my girl suck 15mins each side... She always fall asleep while sucking... I tried letting her suck longer but she will be too sleepy to suck the other side...
Try to burp her after each breast? Burping can hv d effect of waking d BB up!

Tannie

I will always burp her after each feed but no use... She will continue to fall asleep... Until u put her in cot then she is wide awake..

climsp

For mummies who had csection is it very hard to latch babies by the the side of our body? Forgot wat the position call. I find it very hard to latch when baby is tired n sleepy but hungry, somemore my baby is quite a big boy for me to carry also. I try to latch by carry him infront but wound pain. Hubby decide to FM 1st last nite feed dun wanna stress me. Will try again later when hubby visit me in the morning.

Oh I feel pain at VJJ after each pee is it normal? Cos me is csection? Later going to ask gynea.

Rukia

Hi, where you delivery? I dont know much this bomb will cost me also!
If not wrong, my hubby paid ~$6k in cash, total was about $10k. I think he almost fainted when he saw the total amount haha
I will faint too!! U mount a or Thomson?? Plus gynea fee??
Oh i forgot to mention the hospital.. Haha... Still v forgetful even after giving birth. Mine is at thomson, 1-bedder. If i know better, i would have opted for csect earlier. Could have saved more $ and used it on baby future needs instead..

Rukia

I would like to ask:

I have those dark pigmentations (under the armpit, line along centre of tummy etc) during pregnancy. When will these fade off? Its still so obvious alth i m already 3weeks past delivery.

Its so unsightly!
I have that too. Its really unsightly esp when the tummy is still flabby. Makes my belly button looks weird too. I heard some take mths to fade off. Argh
My belly button looks more sunken in. And i seem to have a ring of pigmentation ard my tummy. I got so fed up i tried scrubbing it with my body scrub but needless to say, it din help

Rukia

For mummies who had csection is it very hard to latch babies by the the side of our body? Forgot wat the position call. I find it very hard to latch when baby is tired n sleepy but hungry, somemore my baby is quite a big boy for me to carry also. I try to latch by carry him infront but wound pain. Hubby decide to FM 1st last nite feed dun wanna stress me. Will try again later when hubby visit me in the morning.

Oh I feel pain at VJJ after each pee is it normal? Cos me is csection? Later going to ask gynea.
U mean football hold? I tried it on the 2-3rd day, it was fine for me. But i still prefer cradle hold.

I could feel the pain near my lower abdomen during pee not at vjj on 4th day, as the first 3 days i was on catheter so didn't have to visit the toilet. Could it be your vjj was strained during the dilation check while being induced?