EDD May 2012 Mummies!

Ixora76

Any mummies let their babies sleep in their own room? My bedroom has no space to put a cot/play pen and my queen size bed is too small to let my bb to co-sleep with us. Is it safe to let bb to sleep on his own?

miracle25

Any mummies let their babies sleep in their own room? My bedroom has no space to put a cot/play pen and my queen size bed is too small to let my bb to co-sleep with us. Is it safe to let bb to sleep on his own?
we let my boy slp in his own room in his cot during d day, at nite either he sleep wif us on our bed or in his cot in our room so tat we can take action asap when he cry & not disturb our neighbors. we feel tat we shld let bb get used to slp in his room
& on his own..

alotmore

Need help and advice. My massage lady massage my breasts and she said there is already milk but when I pump nothing came out and she said is due to nipples are short n small. What do I have to do to start give breastmilk where baby doesn't wanna latch on?
I have short nipple too, pump does not really work for me as is painful when using. I am manually expressing, express abt 100ml for 30 mins.

we let my boy slp in his own room in his cot during d day, at nite either he sleep wif us on our bed or in his cot in our room so tat we can take action asap when he cry & not disturb our neighbors. we feel tat we shld let bb get used to slp in his room
& on his own..
So when your BB sleep in same rm with u, I supposed it's in a rm with Aircon? Will u put on sleep suit or long pants for him?

milkshake

Need help and advice. My massage lady massage my breasts and she said there is already milk but when I pump nothing came out and she said is due to nipples are short n small. What do I have to do to start give breastmilk where baby doesn't wanna latch on?
I have short nipple too, pump does not really work for me as is painful when using. I am manually expressing, express abt 100ml for 30 mins.
Manual express is using fingers? I tried just now, was quite painful but effective to get milk out which pump can't

Tannie

Mummies feeding with EBM, do u freeze the milk immediately after expressing? How long do u need to warm up the milk? Will ur baby cry while heating up?

Mummies feeding with EBM, do u freeze the milk immediately after expressing? How long do u need to warm up the milk? Will ur baby cry while heating up?
Usually have to put in fridge or freezer unless u want feed immediately. I have Avent digital warmer so I think takes two mins? depends u put in freezer or fridge

Traleen

Mummies feeding with EBM, do you freeze the milk immediately after expressing? How long do you need to warm up the milk? Will your baby cry while heating up?
I would put my ebm straight into the freezer. I will try to time what time my baby will be hungry and heating up before she cries... Sometimes if not in time she will cry very loudly... So got to tahan her cries...

miracle25

& on his own..
So when your BB sleep in same rm with u, I supposed it's in a rm with Aircon? Will u put on sleep suit or long pants for him?
my boy is afraid of heat & we usualy only on fan.. but if we on d aircon we will either swaddle him or cover his legs wif blanket & he's wearing romper.

Hi, I also having the same problem.. even worse, i only have 10ml after 30 mins of pumping :p now I am already in day 25th and yet milk supply is so low... so in a day my baby will only get about 60ml of my EBM.. she also refuse to latch on due to my short nipple..

anybody tried sacred tea to boost milk supply before?

Singapore- Origins Jamu Massage - product- Sacred tea testimonies

my milk supply when pump can only produce around 30ml-60ml at each time, not enough to feed my baby...arg....it has become "supplement" to the formula milk -.-"

Ate threadfin fish for 3 meals daily, drink papaya fish soup daIly, took fenugreek daily, pump every 3-4 hours and let baby latch on but still, the milk supply is like BOO-BOO....

How gynea check and inform that you have a lot of cloth blood inside? How is it now?

Went to gynea today. 1 day earlier then appointment. Having high fever. Not sure is it over take too much 补. Anyway wound recover well. Still have alot of clot blood inside, was given pill to help clear!

Have ask gynea regards massage he say since my wound is recover well I can go ahead w/ it. although slim down but whole legs hand arm n tummy is flabby.

I ask gynea regard next birth can go natural, he say if baby is below 2.8kg I can try. He actually praised me for not taking epidural untill the last min! I did a good try for natural way of birth! Just tat baby is too big for my build! When he say tat I feel stupid onli!!

climsp

I complain abt pain at stomach area, so he did a scan for me! After the pill less pain now. Seem to have more bleeding then the 1st few day after delivery!

How gynea check and inform that you have a lot of cloth blood inside? How is it now?

Went to gynea today. 1 day earlier then appointment. Having high fever. Not sure is it over take too much 补. Anyway wound recover well. Still have alot of clot blood inside, was given pill to help clear!

Have ask gynea regards massage he say since my wound is recover well I can go ahead w/ it. although slim down but whole legs hand arm n tummy is flabby.

I ask gynea regard next birth can go natural, he say if baby is below 2.8kg I can try. He actually praised me for not taking epidural untill the last min! I did a good try for natural way of birth! Just tat baby is too big for my build! When he say tat I feel stupid onli!!