EDD May 2012 Mummies!

miracle25

if baby has slept for more than 6 hrs, do u gals wake him up & feed him? isit ok for him to sleep so long?
He slept throughout the night or in the afternoon. If night I think good but if afternoon better wake him up for feeds cos he may not sleep at night.
I guess tats bcos daytime he dun slp tat long, in total I tink each day time he in total he slept only like 2-3 hrs, very light sleeper. I was worried tat he'll b too hungry as he slp so long.. but on d good side, I can slp longer too.. ;p

Rzena

For me, coz i bottle feed him ebm most of the time, i just put the bottle teat in his mouth and roll it ard to trigger him to start drinking when his feeding time is up. If my boy doesn't drink for more than 4-5 hrs, he will be very cranky when he wakes up.

if baby has slept for more than 6 hrs, do u gals wake him up & feed him? isit ok for him to sleep so long?

sunkissed

For mummies experiencing backache while pumping, there's this breast shield from Pumpin' Pal that is shaped at an angle so you can lean back and pump. The milk will just flow down instead of the "normal" ones that you must lean forward. Was considering getting but then decided to save the money. Lol.

I'm still doing confinement, can't wait for the time to come when i can bring my baby out! One more week to go...

has anyone tried bringing baby to take bus? how do u carry d stroller up & how can we sit down wif d baby in stroller?
@Rzena: me too! My short term goal is to bring him out n also by myself so I can go shopping!! Haha! Can't wait to be 'free' but now my time is all his

@miracle25: it's a challenge but I dun think can sit down together with BB when he is in stroller. Unless we fold up the stroller.

miracle25

@Rzena: me too! My short term goal is to bring him out n also by myself so I can go shopping!! Haha! Can't wait to be 'free' but now my time is all his

@miracle25: it's a challenge but I dun think can sit down together with BB when he is in stroller. Unless we fold up the stroller.
hi both, its really a relief after the confinement when u can bath everyday, eat watever food u like.. unless u are breastfeeding then still gota take note of the food you eat. So far I've only brought my boy downstairs to open letterbox then stroll him to the playground to wait for my hubby to come home.. am thinking to bring him to my mum's place which I have direct bus from my house but afraid duno how to handle the stroller in one hand and baby on the other..

Rukia

hi both, its really a relief after the confinement when u can bath everyday, eat watever food u like.. unless u are breastfeeding then still gota take note of the food you eat. So far I've only brought my boy downstairs to open letterbox then stroll him to the playground to wait for my hubby to come home.. am thinking to bring him to my mum's place which I have direct bus from my house but afraid duno how to handle the stroller in one hand and baby on the other..
I use a baby sling when i go out. Find it much easier to handle. Cos i still need to bring along one big bag of bb stuff.

milkshake

For mummies experiencing backache while pumping, there's this breast shield from Pumpin' Pal that is shaped at an angle so you can lean back and pump. The milk will just flow down instead of the "normal" ones that you must lean forward. Was considering getting but then decided to save the money. Lol.
Wow thanks. Shall check it out. My backache has been unbearable these days :(

Tannie

hi Tannie, using a carrier u can still sit down?

hi Rukia, I feel tat sling is no gd for baby's backbone, like no support leh..
I didn't have a carrier, I bog a sling too but have not start using... Have not step out of hse yet... Will try to use this Sunday, going back to my hubby hse to pray...

Hi,

I also bought a sling and start practicing just now with my girl...apparently,she is like squeezing inside the sling so not sure whether it is good for baby if use it for a long hour...

I didn't have a carrier, I bog a sling too but have not start using... Have not step out of hse yet... Will try to use this Sunday, going back to my hubby hse to pray...

I still pain when urinate and today is my 27th day. Initially i tot it was UTI but gynea done urine test and find it negative. SO he suspect is the abrasion at the urinary tract that caused by the tube they insert to the bladder... how many days you are now? by the way I am having natural birth...

Any mummy here exp urination pain after c sec ?