EDD May 2013

ett

hi ett, wow! thats so early for morning sickness at week 3-4! Well i just bear with it.. sometimes i just gag, and sometimes i will puke everything that i eat.. pretty bad. I just bear with it. Puking 3-4 times a day is normal. My friend she puke at least 6 times a day@ She ask me to take chicken essence.. maybe you can give it a try? She took them and it really helps.. My hubby say first trimester dont take it.. So I just BEAR with it! :( Anyway my gynae told me if you puke more, its a good sign as pregnancy hormones are high...
Hi ya lor that's what my gynae says... he also say that's good... but it's hard for me.. eat already will come out... ya ur hubby is right should drink that till after 1st trimester... I will feel light-headed... in the first few weeks will gag if nothing comes out... now even nothing come out also will vomit acid... very uncomfy feeling....

Hi ya lor that's what my gynae says... he also say that's good... but it's hard for me.. eat already will come out... ya ur hubby is right should drink that till after 1st trimester... I will feel light-headed... in the first few weeks will gag if nothing comes out... now even nothing come out also will vomit acid... very uncomfy feeling....
Yes, just vomit saliva and fluids! Not sure what are those.. i do burp alot..! Alot of gases, after burp would gag and sometimes ended up puking. Cannot walk pass food court, hawker etc. Just avoid those places. Avoid oily food. Once i had a deep fried spring roll, and immediately after that puke like HELL.. quite embarrassing as im outside along the road pavement :( I will carry plastic bag with me.. u never know when it will strike..:(

ett

Yes, just vomit saliva and fluids! Not sure what are those.. i do burp alot..! Alot of gases, after burp would gag and sometimes ended up puking. Cannot walk pass food court, hawker etc. Just avoid those places. Avoid oily food. Once i had a deep fried spring roll, and immediately after that puke like HELL.. quite embarrassing as im outside along the road pavement :( I will carry plastic bag with me.. u never know when it will strike..:(
Ya I can't smell those too... but I like to eat salty stuff... I cannot take chocolate I will puke instantly... hahaha... I try to control and go to the washroom to puke...

Just went for 2nd blood test for thalassemia. 1st blood test shows i anaemia? "ping xue".. :( hubby needs to take test too..

ett

Just went for 2nd blood test for thalassemia. 1st blood test shows i anaemia? "ping xue".. :( hubby needs to take test too..
O... u better dun sit and stand quickly lor.. when u lie on the bed sit up for awhile first before getting down.... cos worry later u feel faint... take care gal:)

Thanks ett! Just hope that blood test will be fine.. Keep me updated on your symptons.. Our due are quite near to each other.. So i guess we are the same at week 8.. Im week 8 day 4.. :)

ett

Thanks ett! Just hope that blood test will be fine.. Keep me updated on your symptons.. Our due are quite near to each other.. So i guess we are the same at week 8.. Im week 8 day 4.. :)
Ya no prob:) o me abt 7 weeks plus... hehehe or u wanna pm me ur contact we can exchange contact if u dun mind:)

yann15

Hi my edd was 7may. This is my 2nd preg and I find it worse than my first. 1 of the night I puke more than 10times till I lost count... I always vomit phlegm n bubbles... Maybe due to I try not to vomit that's y bubbles come out? And I think my boy sense that there's somebody snatching his mummy that's y nowadays he's stick to me alot even slp he also climb onto my chest to slp. I think my heartbeat calms him down.

ett

Hi my edd was 7may. This is my 2nd preg and I find it worse than my first. 1 of the night I puke more than 10times till I lost count... I always vomit phlegm n bubbles... Maybe due to I try not to vomit that's y bubbles come out? And I think my boy sense that there's somebody snatching his mummy that's y nowadays he's stick to me alot even slp he also climb onto my chest to slp. I think my heartbeat calms him down.
Hi yann15, ur first one u also had such morning sickness?

yann15

Hi ett, e highest record for my first child was vomit 6times per day. I tot this time was better but it was opp...

Hi ett..i tried to pm u but error..are u able msg me instead? thanks :)

Hi yann15, your situation sounds much worse! Take care yah.. I vomit "bubbles" too.. Actually it look like foam on beer.. Haha

yann15

Hi ett, I count cos I wanna c got improvement or not ma.

Hi baby, yes e bubbles are like beer foam. I hate it so disgusting. But vomit that is still better than vomit acid. Nowadays I drink lots of water so that I can vomit water at least tasteless.

ett

Hi ett, I count cos I wanna c got improvement or not ma.

Hi baby, yes e bubbles are like beer foam. I hate it so disgusting. But vomit that is still better than vomit acid. Nowadays I drink lots of water so that I can vomit water at least tasteless.
O I dun really vomit foam leh... most of the time I vomit is either the food I ate or acid... and it is really uncomfy man... cos my throat will hurts.. but seems like we are not alone to face wif the morning sickness:) Jia you Ba:)

yann15

Hi mummies, may I know how you all eat folic acid? Strictly follow the instruction? Because I always forgot to take 30mins before meal... So I just eat together with my meal.

ett

Hi mummies, may I know how you all eat folic acid? Strictly follow the instruction? Because I always forgot to take 30mins before meal... So I just eat together with my meal.
Hi yann 15... Erm for me my doc ask me to eat after meal though...

Hi yann15.. For me gynae didnt mention..sometimes i take b4 meal.. sometimes after.. As long i took the folic acid..i think its fine.. Didnt know got instruction when.to take them..

yann15

Hi baby052013, on the folic acid box got state eat before or after. Last time I took folic acid fr co doc, it juz state cannot take with milk. But this time I took fr my gynae it put 30mins before breakfast. Tats y i'm blur and juz take as I remember

MummyCarol

Hi all, I am 9 weeks+ preggy and this is my second one. Everything is going well for me. Heart beat is clear and in fact baby's hands and legs are developing. Next check up will be on 24 Oct. Hope things goes well for all too.. Cheers