EDD May 2013

afrogail

Im turning 20 weeks this Friday, still cant feel much movement...only bubbly feeling once in a while..Kinda worried.
Saturday is my check-up / detailed scan...hope all is good *cross fingers*

cony

Ya i talk to my bb every now and then ask bb to guai guai open the legs wide wide for doc to see.. hahahah
Hi ett, pl update us once you know the gender) What do you think - boy or gal? Do you have any preferences?
My appointment will be only in a week - can't wait!))) I heard some times even on 20 weeks if baby is not cooperative, cant really see. We'll just hope for the best))

cony

Im turning 20 weeks this Friday, still cant feel much movement...only bubbly feeling once in a while..Kinda worried.
Saturday is my check-up / detailed scan...hope all is good *cross fingers*
hi afrogail, bubbly feeling is also kind of movement, right? Mine is also the same, I think to feel real kicking we need to wait one more month... But bubbly is also very nice feeling))) Mine is also once in a while, especially when people around are talking loudly.

ett

Hi ett, pl update us once you know the gender) What do you think - boy or gal? Do you have any preferences?
My appointment will be only in a week - can't wait!))) I heard some times even on 20 weeks if baby is not cooperative, cant really see. We'll just hope for the best))
Hi cony,

well i hope can see:) at least can start to slowly get some stuff and not always go shopping and having to only look at neutral colours like whit and yellow.. a bit boring... hahaha well it's the first child for both sides of the family so ya lor.. I hope for a baby boy this time first then next one baby gal it will be perfect.. then gor gor can look after mei mei when they grow older... But either ways so long as my baby is healthy and happy which gender is fine... gender is just a bonus ba:) hehehehe what abt u cony? any preference?

cony

Hi ett, oh, you are already thinking about second one - that's good. I feel like one baby may feel lonely, because it's not so funny always play with adults. I agree with you, as far as baby is healthy it's fine. I had a dream that my baby is baby gal, hehe, let's see whether it's true. Honestly, gender doesn't matter for me at all, #1 is a boy, for #2 I'm ok with any gender, because planning to have a third one later))
Where do you usually go shopping? Do you know when and where will be the next
baby fair? I'll start when know the gender - if it's a gal, so many options!))

ett

Hi ett, oh, you are already thinking about second one - that's good. I feel like one baby may feel lonely, because it's not so funny always play with adults. I agree with you, as far as baby is healthy it's fine. I had a dream that my baby is baby gal, hehe, let's see whether it's true. Honestly, gender doesn't matter for me at all, #1 is a boy, for #2 I'm ok with any gender, because planning to have a third one later))
Where do you usually go shopping? Do you know when and where will be the next
baby fair? I'll start when know the gender - if it's a gal, so many options!))
Hi cony, ya lor one baby so lonely and tend to be spoilt which I dun wan it to happen... well if u are looking for bibs I suggest u go to market and buy I calculated le it is cheaper than in baby fair. But bb rompers I personally like Carters cos of the material so I would buy from baby fair for those la.. well the bibs I say is cheaper cos I chose 11 from online those cloth kind and those waterproof kind.. if I am not wrong I chose 2 pieces of waterproof then 9 pieces of cloth. Including delivery all is $34. But at expo it is selling at 5 for 15 and it's all cloth kind and for waterproof it's one piece for $8.. but of cos online u got to check whether there is stock for the designs u like cos a few of it I like they ran out of stock..

Well my husband wanted 3.. but I worry abt the cost.. so I told me after 2 we see how we coping first before deciding on the 3rd.. haha

ahchan5

At 15th week plus, i am able to see the gender.....gynae saw it's a boy.

I am still having vomiting and 24hr nauseous feeling....wonder when can it go....sob*

ping87

Anyway experience accidental hit in the tummy? As festive season is round the corner, town is super crowded. I was in the crowd walking when the aunty in front just swing her heavy bag and hit my tummy where the baby is. :(

It was a moment of pain but I believe the water bag protecting the baby should have to much impact?

Anyone can share this experience?

ett

Anyway experience accidental hit in the tummy? As festive season is round the corner, town is super crowded. I was in the crowd walking when the aunty in front just swing her heavy bag and hit my tummy where the baby is. :(

It was a moment of pain but I believe the water bag protecting the baby should have to much impact?

Hi ping87,

it did happened to me before.. when me and my hubby were are expo, my hubby was walking in front of me to cover me in the end he wans to avoid 2 boys running then in the end his butt hit my tummy.. ya it was a bit uncomfy at that point.. like a bit cramp. but then after that i went for my routine checkup and everything is ok.. so i presume, bb is protected by our water bag and so long as no bleeding and the pain is not long lasting it should be ok i guess.. if not sure, give a call to ur gynae lor:)

afrogail

Nowadays it can be frustrating walking in public....Coz ppl not very gracious... Anyhow walk, swing. MRT dont say. Sometimes, nobody give up seat for me :(
To make matters worse, my backache start liao....poor poor us pregnant ladies :(

cony

Hi ping87, my son accidentally jumped on my tummy. He knows that he can jump only on daddy's tummy, but few times it happen. One time it was very painful. I was also worried until felt movements inside the tummy. Yeah, water bag is protecting baby, but we would better try to void these situations... In the crowd I usually cover my tummy by hands just not to take this risk.

ahchan5

Nowadays it can be frustrating walking in public....Coz ppl not very gracious... Anyhow walk, swing. MRT dont say. Sometimes, nobody give up seat for me :(
To make matters worse, my backache start liao....poor poor us pregnant ladies :(
So sad, how often you don't get seat in MRT? At which week of pregnancy will mrt passengers about to identify you as pregnant and give you seat?

ping87

The people who have up seats to me are those 50s-60s ppl.. Other than that, no.. :( sad to say, younger generation ain't that gracious anymore.

I even encounter once, I was stand in front of the reserved seat in the mrt, this young skinny lady just sit down as I approach the seat. :( maybe I just look fat to her.

ping87

Hi ping87, my son accidentally jumped on my tummy. He knows that he can jump only on daddy's tummy, but few times it happen. One time it was very painful. I was also worried until felt movements inside the tummy. Yeah, water bag is protecting baby, but we would better try to void these situations... In the crowd I usually cover my tummy by hands just not to take this risk.
Hi cony, thanks for your sharing. Cos I have a check up this upcoming Wednesday hence I don't want to make a big fuss and rush to hospital. Just a moment of pain and I hope baby is not in shock. :)