EDD May 2013

cony

Oh not sure. I think KKH patient all must do this test. Destinee just did hers. I think at about week 37 then need to do le.
hmmm, I had appointment on my 38th week, but didn't do any test. Maybe next week. Now need to visit gynae every week(
my baby is already 3.2 kg, im just telling her, can stay inside as long as she wants, but not grow too big...

ping87

hmmm, I had appointment on my 38th week, but didn't do any test. Maybe next week. Now need to visit gynae every week(
my baby is already 3.2 kg, im just telling her, can stay inside as long as she wants, but not grow too big...
Icic.. My gynea seeing me next Saturday when I'm 37 weeks. Baby was only 2.5kg at 35 weeks so I stop eating a lot to let baby slowly grow.. But some how she still grow v fast. Hahah..

cony

I'm going on ML soon!! If not for the public transport. I would have taken upon delivery.

Anyone pop-ed?
This is a last working week for u, right? I also don't like public transport :( Especially in the morning.

I hope somebody will share good news with us soon :)

Hi Mummies, hows everyone... im week 38 and 6 days... still waiting and waiting.. getting impatient.. haha. BB still comfy inside.. last gyn check, im 1 cm dilated only... hope bb come out soon.... :)

Anyone has contractions already? I just feeling pressure and mild pain at my lower abdomen.. not sure if its contraction??

Poppui

Hi ping87, thank you for the number.

To pinkish: I do have cram during day&night time but gynea said not yet open.

This week, i am so angry with my comp. i sent email for extension ML but No reply at all >,<.

ping87

Hi ping87, thank you for the number.

To pinkish: I do have cram during day&night time but gynea said not yet open.

This week, i am so angry with my comp. i sent email for extension ML but No reply at all >,<.
I having fake contractions already. No pain yet. But at times I felt some stinging pain at the Virgina there. Cos my baby head is down and I dunno whether issit the pressure that makes my v having some pain.

ping87

Honestly, I also can't wait for the baby to come out. I had some heart burn recently. Makes me super uncomfortable. Haiz.. And in eager to lose weight also.. Been putting a lot of weight until I so fat!

pinkish1c3

Hey ladies I just popped on 7 May evening...gonna discharge in a few hrs time (9 May before 12)...Will share my birth story with you all when I go home and settle myself down...all the best and hope to hear gd new from mummies soon... =)

ping87

Hey ladies I just popped on 7 May evening...gonna discharge in a few hrs time (9 May before 12)...Will share my birth story with you all when I go home and settle myself down...all the best and hope to hear gd new from mummies soon... =)
Congrats pinkish! Have a good rest!

cony

congrats, pinkish!!! Have a good rest and pls share ur birth story once you can :)

Poppui

Hi pinkish,congrats and have a good rest.

Today is my last working day and so happy ^^

Tomorrow, I'll met my gynea and I also want my baby come out ASAP haha. I even had dream touching my baby hand and feet haha.

This week, I notice my urine colour change to greenish yellow. Anyone experience this?

ping87

Hi pinkish,congrats and have a good rest.

Today is my last working day and so happy ^^

Tomorrow, I'll met my gynea and I also want my baby come out ASAP haha. I even had dream touching my baby hand and feet haha.

This week, I notice my urine colour change to greenish yellow. Anyone experience this?
Didn't drink enough water issit?