EDD May 2013

Anyone has brought baby for one mth vaccination at polyclinic? Heard now the 2nd dose of hep B and 5 in 1 jab are free at polyclinic. Rotavirus is optional at $90 oral dose

The baby clinic that my baby goes to at mt alvernia is $150 for 6 in 1 jab.
We as parents always want the best for our babies. But, do you really think giving more vaccination increase their protection? What's in the vaccination that can affect their neurological development and immune system? Perhaps doing your research will help you decide if those vaccines are needed. Some are compulsory but majority are optionals.

Poppui

Hi snowycat,

My entitlement only for 40 working days.
You may contact polyclinic directly and they will guide u accordingly. Last time I read is free for 5in1 jab.

Thanks to everybody advise.
I had viewing infant care near my house and should be ok rather than a maid will harm my baby. I heard from one of my hubby friend, his maid runaway while traveling to maid hometown and he got fine and so on.

Snowycat

Hi Poppui
Thanks for the info. Brought my girl for hep B vaccination at toa payoh polyclinc via appt. v gd! No queue and pretty fast. My appt was 3.40pm. Nurse is experienced and friendly. Jab was done v fast.

cony

Hi Poppui
Thanks for the info. Brought my girl for hep B vaccination at toa payoh polyclinc via appt. v gd! No queue and pretty fast. My appt was 3.40pm. Nurse is experienced and friendly. Jab was done v fast.
Hi Snowycat, thanks a lot for the info! How much did it cost? Did doc check your baby?

Snowycat

Hi
The hep B jab is free. From this june onwards, all compulsory jabs ( 5 in 1 & Hep B ) are free! Optionals jabs such as rotavirus and pneuco.. can pay via medisave, up to $400 a year . Or can use baby bonus to pay too.
Din see doc . Jab given by experienced nurse
Next visit will be seen by a doc at polyclinic for routine checkup
. Money saved from jabs can be used for PD visit when my baby is sick.

Hi mummies, I so long never log in. Been busy and have been meeting May forum mummies from another forum.

How's everyone with baby additional to it?

cony

Hi Poppui
Before i take fenugreek, i only have droplets of milk. With fenugreek, i can pump 20ml. Then recently doc gave me medicine( side effect is sleepy for mum) , milk supply doubled.
Hi Snowycat, since I started working my milk flaw has droped :( Could you advice, what medicine doc gave to you?

Hi there cony, u can consider taking domperidone. (This med supposed to b for nausea but side effect is increased milk production)

Some threads in the forum about it u can search & read.

marmalade

Hi mummies, I so long never log in. Been busy and have been meeting May forum mummies from another forum.

How's everyone with baby additional to it?

how's the gathering? may i join with my baby if there is any next time ?
or is there anyone organising one in this forum? :)

ital

Hi mummies, I am a May mummy too. Would like to ask for some opinions or solutions. My bb is staying at my mil place from sun to thur .we only bring her home on fri night after work.only spent 2 nights with my bb and I really missed her on weekdays. Knock off quite late at work so unable to visit her everyday. Sigh :( anybody doing the same thing as me? only bring bb home on weekend? Been wanting to bring her home daily but I am not confident of letting my bb sitting alone on the child seat facing inwards without supervison.any advise on how to have safety seating on the child seat for a 3 mth old bb. thanks

Lipinggg

Hi fellow mummies! Just to share a promotion code that can be used for UNLIMITED times!
Enter ZBAP1LE for 15% off for Zalora Online shopping! :Dancing_wub:No terms and condition!

Hi ladies, care to share how much solid food ur babe is taking? Mine still doesn't show much interest only take few spoonfuls then complain & wanna nurse. Anyone same as me? Know that 1st yr milk more impt but still... can't help bit worried.

I think child seat is pretty safe bah. Used to send #1 to infant care non walking dist so no choice my hub need to drive. If both of us fetch no prob. If one (due to ot) then bb is alone behind. Safe but will wail like no tomolo.

Hi mummies, I am a May mummy too. Would like to ask for some opinions or solutions. My bb is staying at my mil place from sun to thur .we only bring her home on fri night after work.only spent 2 nights with my bb and I really missed her on weekdays. Knock off quite late at work so unable to visit her everyday. Sigh :( anybody doing the same thing as me? only bring bb home on weekend? Been wanting to bring her home daily but I am not confident of letting my bb sitting alone on the child seat facing inwards without supervison.any advise on how to have safety seating on the child seat for a 3 mth old bb. thanks

afrogail

Hi ladies, care to share how much solid food your babe is taking? Mine still doesn't show much interest only take few spoonfuls then complain & wanna nurse. Anyone same as me? Know that 1st yr milk more impt but still... can't help bit worried.

hi Mummies!!! Havent been here for the longest time.... How much time has passed... LO big liao.

Anyway, my girl very choosy when it comes to food. Dont like means dont like. To the point she almost vomit out.. Every week must change menu nowadays..* Faints*

piano

Hi..

We are selling goodie bag. Please check us at our Facebook party goodie bag https://facebook.com/PARTYGOODIEBAG and All items displayed are in stock. Free personalized tag if you order before Mar 2014 (include message and your baby's name). We will be glad to help you to celebrate your baby one year old party. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Anddd.. Enjoy motherhood!

hui_ru_88

Hi mummies

I have 2 tins of Mamil Gold Stage 2 900g and 1 tin of Mamil Gold Stage 2 400g for sale.

Basically the expiry date for the 2 tins of Mamil Gold Stage 2 900g is 12 Dec 2014 while the expiry date for the Mamil Gold Stage 2 400g is 27 Nov 2014.

PS: You will be getting what you are seeing now.

Letting all 3 tins at $70.

Self collect at my house- Bt Panjang (Fajar).

If you are interested, pls contact me at 8684 5660 directly.

Attachments