EDD May 2014 (maybe)

elsalisa

hello ladies ,
im 31 weeks .
yesterday i had a long walk and found my undies are wet and with some white discharge . is this normal ? if it is waterbag it should be continuous lotsa water right ?
also recently i loss my sleep as i perspire alot esp around my chest and tummy too big to sleep comfortably eventhough with fan blowing .................

I didnt manage to read through all the posts mummies... too long to catch up! But I'm glad everyone is doing fine (all the complains of pains are actually implying our babies have grown so much)!

My maid didnt return... stupid! Now my hubby is taking care of #1 alone at home after her half day school and she's still learning to adapt. Very poor thing! This morning when I left her school, sooooooo heart aching to see her cry until so cham!!! But I have to bear with that heartache and leave her to the teachers. Really hope this phase will pass through soon! Now, I'm only urgently looking for a maid. Hoping God bless us in every ways to allow us to have a maid before I pop!

I wonder who, among us will pop first?! Hehehehe! Getting so exciting!!!

My EDD is 24 April. Exactly 1 month from now! How about u mummies?

Tannie

Oh dear, y din she return? I also can't bear to see my gal cry when send to cc so I task it to my mum haha... almost 3 wks n she is still crying every day. Sometimes bad dream when she nap in the noon...

My Edd is 5May but I think I will pop in April. So tiring walking with big tummy n so difficult to carry my gal now...

jeslow

Hi all, I'm a first time mummy and currently at my 33rd week, EDD on 13 May which is on Vesak day..hehe =) It's great to see so many mummies sharing their experiences and knowledge, which is really helpful to me since it's my 1st pregnancy. =)

Tannie, I kenna "tuah" by my maid lor... havent finish 2 year contract, requested to go back. I was so dumb to trust her! Anyway, I hope she will work for a worse family than us!

Tannie, your EDD date is so nice!!! Mine is like .......... zzzzzzzzz

Lingz12

Oh dear perkyperky.. hope u get a new helper soon before u pop!

My Edd's 6 May.. One day behind Tannie.. Haha.. I hope bb dun come in april leh.. I hope he comes in May, I like a May baby.. If can come on labour day even better, same bdae as hubby! :)

MrsWang

Mine is 4th may. 2nd pregnancy so I think earlier. Doc haf granted me 1 month hospitalisation leave! But my boss later black face.

Guess

HI Elsalisa,

Even I am getting white discharge in third trimester. Try panty liners.

I have been wearing it for last few months as I noticed that it created small holes in crotch area of my new panties. :shyxxx:

Kesh

recently I also have not been sleeping well... can't find a suitable position to sleep... keep tossing n turning...
The best thing is to drink warm milk before bedtime and put a pillow or bolster below the legs and try to get some sleep.

jojosnake

Tell me abt it, i have been having sleepless night.. always tossing and turning from 3-4am till 6am before i can fall back to sleep.. By then have to wake up for work, every morning is a struggle.. 33 weeks now and really counting!

Anybody have notice swollen feets, i feel mine abit swollen. Trying to put my feets on the pillow but always cant find a suitable position to sleep in.. Ahhhhhhh..

CharChia

omg... so many post to catch up on... glad all is doing well... mt daughter just recovered from roseola... had a scare... she had temperature of 40 at the neck area for at least 3 days, forehead about 38... kept on sponging her... after fever gone for 2 days rashes appear all over her face and body... lucky my parents were around and say no need to worry it is common... but still worried and called my family doctor who told me so long she is active nothing to worry... glad rashes only lasted a day... but we kept her in aircon room and wear light clothing so she doesn't feel the itch...

nowadays my tummy feel so heavy... walk abit tired... so use this excuse to ask my husband go swimming to ease the pain and exercise and at the same time my no.1 can play water... my no.1 recently also keep wanting me to carry her... so tiring... lucky she still cant walk, but cant stop crawling around... lol...

meltie

Jiayou mummies! I'm also feeling so big and heavy! Just ate durians somemore!

Elsalisa, i have been having discharge since early pregnancy.. it's getting alot .. been wearing pantyliners everyday.. gynae say shld be normal..
Yes! I've been sweating alot! Esp middle of night feeling hot at chest and sweating in aircon rm! In the day worse! Keep sweating.. sigh and my girl not allowing me to even sit down.. i nv really sweat so much in 1st pregnancy.. actually i'm feeling heaty too.. can't wait to start on coconut juice!

Wah my EDD is 15th May.. my hubby's bday is 19th May! Hmm see how it goes.. my no.1 came exactly on my EDD 24th Sept previous! My gynae quite accurate?! lol

Can't believe we're now waiting to pop!! I wanna spend more time with my no.1!! Just turned 18mths! And she has been quite sweet! :p Planning to create more memories of our family of 3 before no.2 comes along.. wanna bring her go swimming , zoo and aquarium! :p hope can do all before popping! Maybe can squeeze in a picnic and beach! She's never been to the beach and seen the sea!

Charchia, glad that ur gal is well! Roseola is quite common , keep hearing friend's kids getting it.. alot of high fever.. wah if ur girl starts to learn walking. it'll be quite tiring.. mine is dashing ard everyday.. i can't catch up w her.. and want me to carry also.. aiyoo...

So fast 3 weeks passed, my gynae appt is this thurs! Looking forward to see my baby! Hope she has not grown too big! Everyday her kicks and movements are so so big and sometimes so strong that it hurts me.. :p move non stop... :p

jeslow

Hi meltie, your EDD is quite close to mine (13 May) and my bday is on 09 May not sure if my girl will end up having the same bday as me anot..hehe..so when can we actually start drinking coconut juice? The weather's so hot these days, can't wait to start drinking!..haha =)

I'm still hoping to go to the Baby Fair in April, hope it wouldn't be too difficult to walk around with my bump by then..haha

CharChia

my edd also near... 16 may... dunno if no.2 will arrive on 13 may... then will be vesak baby same as no.1... I have already started drinking coconut... once every 2 weeks... lol

meltie, my edd is your hub's bday! 19 May.. hehe..

I have also started drinking coconut juice already.. one in 2nd tri cos i bth temptation then once enter 3rd tri i drank again.. last week i drank consecutively on sat and sun some more.. should be ok i guess..

jojosnake

meltie, same edd! this week 33 weeks liao ya.. im really counting down, ripe at 37 weeks can harvest jiu harvest. Feeling tired all over.
already make appt with my massage lady for a prenatal massage this sat.. really cant wait.

i havent start coconut too.. intend to start next week. cos im taking med to stop preterm labour since my no1 i nearly went into labour at abt week33.
hence better play safe.

Lingz12

Haha.. looks like everybody is counting down? I hope bb dun come out too soon.. best is near edd la.. im totally nt prepared.. Bought a new shelf from ikea to keep bb clothes.. but my lazy hubby hasn't gotten ard to putting it together yet.. as a result I havent start washing bb clothes.. haven't wipe e cot clean.. havent wash the cot sheets.. havent put the stroller together yet.. and the list goes on.. totally unprepared!

Oh ya.. I saw this photography deal on groupon.. 18 bucks onli for 1.5hrs outdoor photography with 30 edited soft copy.. For 6 to 10 pax.. Super good deal right? So I bought it.. Intend to bring bb and #1 out for outdoor photography with my parents and maybe parents in law if they are game.. Told my hubby and he said where got so good deal one and say I always 贪小便宜, later sure get forced to sign package or pay more de.. :(

the photography deal really like too good to be true leh.. then the person earn what? haha.. so maybe like what your hubby said, will force you to pay more in other ways.. like the soft copy is not high resolution, need top up for high res or something like that..