EDD May 2014 (maybe)

so far so good... my sinseh is in chai chee area... Maybe my slip disc is not so bad plus my gynae is pro - natural... He is very confident in letting me give birth naturally... so you should really check with your gynae and understand his concerns if he wants you to c sect... btw swming do help in relieving back ache and strengthing your back too...
chai chee qt far to me.. eh, got swimming costume for pregnant women too?? but i hate the chlorine smell so i dont like going swimming hehe

Yup!!! This forum is really active!!!

Talking about big babies... I think when I was pregnant with my first, I indulged too much in durians and avocado juice. It was said that these 2 items will make your baby big? But when i delivered my first, she was only 2.97kg. Now she is a whopping 13kg at 17 months.

My 2nd pregnancy, I only indulged myself with junk food. Hahaha! My gynae never comment anything about my weight, because he always thinks I'm very skinny. Actually yes I am. My pre-pregnancy weight was 42kg. Now I'm 50kg I think? After giving birth, my memory always fails me! @#%^$!!!

I have been eating durians for consecutively 3 weeks liao lo until someone told me it will cause big baby! so I am trying to cut down now..

Ya ya.. pregnancy is making my brain works slower now.. like become dumber and always forget things :(

JA13

Hi mummies, anyone can share how pile r like? I suspect i m having one.. just nw i wana go toilet for business but it was stuck halfway cant come out.. then i exert so much strength to let it out twice over half an hr time.. n when i wipe i felt like that there is an extra growth fresh.. can feel it.. is it anything like pile?

CharChia

chai chee qt far to me.. eh, got swimming costume for pregnant women too?? but i hate the chlorine smell so i dont like going swimming hehe
just buy bigger swimsuit... I've got no choice coz my 7mth old loves water... Babyspa packages aren't really cheap, so the only way to let her enjoy is to the swimming pool... at the same time I will swim abit and relax...

I know people are going to say 7mth baby and swimming pool is a no no but then I dun think that way coz I really seen how well my daughter is growing... her muscles are developing well and strong plus it has built up her immune system too... so parents who are not afraid should try... but not long hours though... I starting from 10mins and slowly increase to about half hour depending on the water temperature.

CharChia

I've been eating alot of durian too... My daughter weighs 3.174kg at birth... at that time always no appetite and no morning sickness but lucky she was a medium size baby and I hardly gain weight only 2kg... this time, no morning sickness still but always looking for food to eat and keep craving for junk food, durian, crab amd ice cream, gaining weight faster than my first pregnancy... So afraid my baby is going to be big till now I have not ask doctor baby's weight and ask him not to tell... lucky he keep saying medium size...

CharChia

Hi mummies, anyone can share how pile r like? I suspect i m having one.. just nw i wana go toilet for business but it was stuck halfway cant come out.. then i exert so much strength to let it out twice over half an hr time.. n when i wipe i felt like that there is an extra growth fresh.. can feel it.. is it anything like pile?
sometimes u can feel a lump at the anus area... it can be quite aimful when passing motion... sometimes the piles will rapture and end up with bloody stools...

avoid taking too much fibre food as it makes it worse... during ur next checkup do inform your gynae they will have solutions to help u...

MindOveMatter

Any mummies taking fish oil? any brand to recommend?
Mine is from hospital pharmacy cos i asked doc to prescribe.
Brand is Neurogain S.
On the label it says "each vegetable capsule contains 765mg natural fish oil providing 383mg DHA and 23mg EPA"
Costs around $36 for 30 caps (1 per day)

GNC also sells many kinds but i think more expensive!

Jessybebee, I'm still wearing my bikini to swim. I think it's ok if you wear your pre-preg bikini to swim. I did that several times at the club and I wasnt being starred at. Besides, it's more comfortable with bikini, except that you might want to take extra care since the tummy is exposed.

I swim and play with my 17 month old, say... Twice a week? It really relieves backache! You can try!

Any mummies taking fish oil? any brand to recommend?
Mine is from my gynae. I'm sure many pharmacies sell those brands that the clinic provides.

Actually I'm so lazy to take those supplements daily! My gynae gave me so many pills! Calcium, iron, folic acid, multi-vits and fish oil. I'm thinking of not taking them once this round of supply finishes. But my hubby disallows and wants me to take them daily. So tiring to be popping these supplements every morning!

Baby is kicking so often now at this moment!!! Making me having a sleepless night... But I'm sooooo enjoying this "kicking" exercise moment with her now, while my husband and #1 sleep... A "me and her" time... Hehehehe! Any other sleepless mummy in this chat room? How are you coping with your pregnancy now?

Jessybebee, I'm still wearing my bikini to swim. I think it's ok if you wear your pre-preg bikini to swim. I did that several times at the club and I wasnt being starred at. Besides, it's more comfortable with bikini, except that you might want to take extra care since the tummy is exposed.

I swim and play with my 17 month old, say... Twice a week? It really relieves backache! You can try!
Woah think I really should try swimming to relieve my backache.. the pain is getting from bad to worse these few days! But I shy leh to expose my tummy haha.. So fat from the weight gain also.. I should go dig out my swimming costume/ bikini to see if I can still fit in ornot :) been a long time since I last swam...