Edd Nov 2010

MargaretB

I have a scary experience last night.. something like gastric but is on my tummy part, lower than my navel.. the pain on and off for an hr plus! ('rest' only for few mins everytime!) when i 1st lay down on my bed, pain until i cry! then i slowly move my body, sleep on my left, then only turn better

PTB7476

I have a scary experience last night.. something like gastric but is on my tummy part, lower than my navel.. the pain on and off for an hr plus! ('rest' only for few mins everytime!) when i 1st lay down on my bed, pain until i cry! then i slowly move my body, sleep on my left, then only turn better
then are you ok now ?

list ...sure ...let me go home get it ...not with me now :p

but how do i give it to you :p

Last edited:

eurostar

I have this pain sometime, think bcos baby is on that side so if sleep on that side , than baby might kick or u feel a bit pain
once u flip to sleep on the other side feel better
maybe due to lack of oxygen?

MargaretB

I have this pain sometime, think bcos baby is on that side so if sleep on that side , than baby might kick or you feel a bit pain
once you flip to sleep on the other side feel better
maybe due to lack of oxygen?

hm.. i was sitting at ard 45 degree in the hall that time, the feeling is like very very tight. something pulling...

before i went into my room, i went to the kitchen and make myself a glass of milk, the pain.. extend until the lower part of my back. i can't stand up straight, have to bent down a bit. when the pain slightly better, then i go lay down and the pain comes back again. and this time, pain till i cry. i was so worry but don't want to scare my family (my husband is not with me, he's in m'sia), so i try to control myself and slowly turn my body, sleep on the left. then the pain slowly go off.

my mum told me this morning that it might due to bb's changing position, that's y i will get the pain. but it last for an hr plus le. till now i still not too sure what is that about, maybe 動了胎气 as before that, i got a 'joke' from my friend which really scare me off.

fLin

hm.. i was sitting at around 45 degree in the hall that time, the feeling is like very very tight. something pulling...

before i went into my room, i went to the kitchen and make myself a glass of milk, the pain.. extend until the lower part of my back. i can't stand up straight, have to bent down a bit. when the pain slightly better, then i go lay down and the pain comes back again. and this time, pain till i cry. i was so worry but dont't want to scare my family (my husband is not with me, he's in m'sia), so i try to control myself and slowly turn my body, sleep on the left. then the pain slowly go off.

my mum told me this morning that it might due to baby's changing position, that's y i will get the pain. but it last for an hr plus . till now i still not too sure what is that about, maybe 動了胎气 as before that, i got a 'joke' from my friend which really scare me off.
hey margaret.. if it happens again, ill suggest you see your gynae... or at least bed rest and not move around too much... it could be braxton hicks contraction??

PTB7476

for those who want the shopping list ...please pm me your email address..

margaret to be on safe side...go see your gynae

MargaretB

hey margaret.. if it happens again, ill suggest you see your gynae... or at least bed rest and not move around too much... it could be braxton hicks contraction??
ya.. could be.. my mum suspects that too.. my husband's cousin. sms me and said that my husband got into accident!! i really hate him! how can he do this!
esp during this period of time, scare me off!!!

i am thinking of knocking off early today and go to see gynae...

MargaretB

for those who want the shopping list ...please pm me your email address..

margaret to be on safe side...go see your gynae
ya, ptb.. nothing is more important than my little one now. i may not able to deliver my work to my boss on time if i leave early but i can't care about that so much already. thinking of him, worrying about him already drive me crazy! T_T

i'll pm u my email add. thanks ya~~

PTB7476

ya.. could be.. my mum suspects that too.. my husband's cousin. sms me and said that my husband got into accident!! i really hate him! how can he do this!

huh? then is he alright ?

eurostar

hope he's alright :Dancing_wub:

MargaretB

Thanks PTB and Eurostar, he is perfectly alright. In fact, it just a joke from his cousin!! d pain came right after i got the news :(

his cousin says i didn't answer his calls (my hp wasn't with me) and that's y he 'punish' me! huh~ but not this kind of joke right?!

went to see gynae yesterday, gynae said based on the ultrasound done, baby is alright. just that his is a bit small size.. 899g at week 26 only.. i asked is it because i used to sleep on my back instead of my left, he said, could be.. and asked me try to sleep more on my side now, be it right or left..

i'm glad that the little one is alright, hm.. think i got to eat more and try to force myself to sleep on my side from now onwards :tlaugh: