Edd Nov 2010

PTB7476

store-wide or selcted item?
if storewide sale better go queue up lolxxx :red:
i think is storewide ... actually i find the BB stuff eg clothes are even cheaper than kiddy palace...so if really storewide worth buying...but i also cant help but wonder why so cheap :p

i let you know again when i pass by john little tonight :tlaugh:

guess time to email all my gf on this list and ask "pls qua-sa to me if got no use to you" :Dancing_wub:
not bad still got pple qua-sa to you :tlaugh:

eurostar

i think is storewide ... actually i find the baby stuff eg clothes are even cheaper than kiddy palace...so if really storewide worth buying...but i also cant help but wonder why so cheap :p

i let you know again when i pass by john little tonight :tlaugh:

not bad still got pple qua-sa to you :tlaugh:

u also can ask ur gf or whoever la......nvr ask nvr get...no harming trying rite :Dancing_wub:

john little storewide ??hmm.........25% is a lot u know
wkend still have?

eurostar

okie..just call john little and confirm

it is not immediate 25% discount for your purchase.....if you spend S$500 you can still use robinson card to pay and when credit card bill come will hv 5% rebate ..then at the same time, the cashier will give you S$125 discount voucher valid till end Sep10...

you can use this S$125 voucher to purchase the next item. if you item is worth S$300, you can use this S$125 voucher to offset from your total bill...then the balance S$175, you can use robinson card to pay and get 5% rebate from credit card bill (only the S$175 entitle for 5% rebate

in short this mechanic asking you to spend more wif them

PTB7476

okie..just call john little and confirm

it is not immediate 25% discount for your purchase.....if you spend S$500 you can still use robinson card to pay and when credit card bill come will have 5% rebate ..then at the same time, the cashier will give you S$125 discount voucher valid till end Sep10...

you can use this S$125 voucher to purchase the next item. if you item is worth S$300, you can use this S$125 voucher to offset from your total bill...then the balance S$175, you can use robinson card to pay and get 5% rebate from credit card bill (only the S$175 entitle for 5% rebate

in short this mechanic asking you to spend more with them
cheh so not upfront discount...so disappointment... i not keen in voucher ...guess can go taka try my luck

MargaretB

agreed..

hearsay taka one sama sama..certain things discount certain stuff not much discount so unless one has did his/her homework else ...wont know which is real discount :tlaugh:
Heee.. strongly agree with it. must do a lot a lot of homework!! now onwards got to spend wisely :tlaugh:

PTB7476

Heee.. strongly agree with it. must do a lot a lot of homework!! now onwards got to spend wisely :tlaugh:
but sometime it can be very tiring :embarrassed: all the travelling to check out price... the time and transport expenses incurred may cost more than the discount :embarrassed:

PTB7476

there is a full page advertisement on taka bb fair on the paper today...
hmm...pigeon sterilizer set @ $199 which include steam sterilizer, bottle /food warmer...and several BPA free bottle etc... hmm wonder is it a good buy :p

dna

hi mummies, i wan to check what are the differences between the breastpump below: thanks a lot!!

1. Medela Freestyle
2. Medela PIS
3. Medela Swing

eurostar

hi mummies, i want to check what are the differences between the breastpump below: thanks a lot!!

1. Medela Freestyle
2. Medela PIS
3. Medela Swing

Medela Freestyle------most expesnive , not attach to bag so go out just bring the small small pump will do

oumo in style --------pump attach to bag, so u imagine bringing this bag out + baby bag :shyxxx:

for me either get manual pump or freestyle pump
if u go for spree think + shipping < sgd$500 but warranty in USA only

dna

Medela Freestyle------most expesnive , not attach to bag so go out just bring the small small pump will do

oumo in style --------pump attach to bag, so you imagine bringing this bag out + baby bag :shyxxx:

for me either get manual pump or freestyle pump
if you go for spree think + shipping < sgd$500 but warranty in USA only

Thanks eurostar for replying. so, means if i am intending to pump milk at office, it's better to get medela freestyle?

what about swing? what is the differences compared to the other two? thanks!

cheng0605

there is a full page advertisement on taka baby fair on the paper today...
hmm...pigeon sterilizer set @ $199 which include steam sterilizer, bottle /food warmer...and several BPA free bottle etc... hmm wonder is it a good buy :p

think you get the tommee tippee package more worth it.....its the same items, selling at 150plus