Edd Nov 2010

Mum2bee

Haha.. i think doc should be able to tell by the end of this month as one of the gynae told me that normally by week 16-17 can tell already. dont't know why the doc ask me to wait for june visit (21 June). I will ask again when i go down this wed, if any scan will be done.
Maybe it depends on the appt date or wat...cos I visit my gynae once a month so maybe just nice my nx appt can tell the baby gender....hehe....reali excited abt the coming appt cos dats the time I can see my baby again....I miss baby so much :)

MargaretB

Maybe it depends on the appt date or what...cos I visit my gynae once a month so maybe just nice my nx appt can tell the baby gender....hehe....reali excited about the coming appt cos that is the time I can see my baby again....I miss baby so much :)

Ya me too!!! but instead of going on 27 May, I have changed mine to tomorrow.. as i experience some cramps and tightening feeling (sometimes, sharp pain too).. it's like something pulling from inside.. I don't know why is it like that, so the nurse rearrange my appointment. Cant wait to see the little one tomorrow, telling me that he/her is fine.

Mum2bee

Ya me too!!! but instead of going on 27 May, I have changed mine to tomorrow.. as i experience some cramps and tightening feeling (sometimes, sharp pain too).. it's like something pulling from inside.. I dont't know why is it like that, so the nurse rearrange my appointment. Cant wait to see the little one tomorrow, telling me that he/her is fine.
haha.....hapi for u cos u get to see ur darling tomolo :)
i told my gynae on my last appt regarding the little cramp i hv sometimes also....was told baby kicking & punching me...
..haha.....:Dancing_tongue:

Little BB

Hi to all new mommies,
I'm new here. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and my EDD is on 18 Nov 2010. My only symptoms is having acne breakouts and like to know whether anyone of you here experience such symptoms. Due to this acne problem, i'm feeling quite down and have no confidence of myself.
Hi Bluesoda,

Nice to know you, my EDD is just two days before you.

The acne breakout could be due to hormone changes in our body. For me, I experienced dryness on the sides of my mouth with a red patch around it. I was feeling down whenever I look into the mirror.

However I kept reminding myself it is a blessing to have a baby and that cheer me up! :001_302: My condition has start to improve with more application of Vitamin E cream.

Little BB

Haha!! is it? but i dont dare to ask for more. as long as is healthy then enough.. i experience some cramps recently (actually it started when i was 5-6weeks pregnant, but it wasn't last that long for each of the cramps), my next appt at KK is on 27 May as well, but bcoz of the cramps, i call up to KK and change it to this Wed. Hope everything is fine. I already bought the air ticket to fly to penang this friday night too, so will seek for doc's advice. will cancel the flight if doc asks me to stay at home..

the cramps is like something pulling from inside. and sometimes it's tightening.. anyone has got the same prob?

got my OCSAR test results, and my EDD changed to 3 Nov! i was 13 weeks + 5 days of pregnancy on that day when i do the oscar test. phew!! i had been told that the test must not be done after 13 weeks + 6 days! *lucky*
Hi MargaretB,

Guess it must be painful for you to experience those cramps. I think if you really take the plane, you got to get up and walk around frequently in the plane and massage your legs often.

Oh you are quite lucky to get the Oscar test before the due date...haha...

MargaretB

haha.....hapi for you cos you get to see your darling tomolo :)
i told my gynae on my last appt regarding the little cramp i have sometimes also....was told baby kicking & punching me...
..haha.....:Dancing_tongue:
yeah!! baby is alright!! what a relief~~ doc said tightening feeling is alright, but if the pulling pain is severe, got to go back to their 24hrs clinic... i hope i won't go to that extend!! *praying hard*

kicking and punching!! wao~~~happy for u!!!! i can't feel that yet (on 3 May when i was doing my oscar test, saw baby kicking me but i feel ntg le... ). soooo cute!!!! :Dancing_wub:

MargaretB

Hi MargaretB,

Guess it must be painful for you to experience those cramps. I think if you really take the plane, you got to get up and walk around frequently in the plane and massage your legs often.

Oh you are quite lucky to get the Oscar test before the due date...haha...
Hi Little baby,

ya.. i was soooo worried. but did the ultrasound today, baby is going good!! =) doc said shd be no pro in taking the flight and the coach (to come back to sg for abt 7hrs journey), the only risk is that if anything happened, no one is with me... (my husband is working in m'sia so i'll be coming back alone most likely)

ya. i was told to walk ard every half n hr too. and twist my ankle more often, stay calm if anything happen... hopefully is fine la, just a 1.5hrs flight.

hm.. coz they said once after 13 weeks + 6 days, no more oscar test can be done already... i nearly can't get the date le!! that's the last slot they have when i was there on 23 april (oscar test date 3 may). been told that the risk is low. heeeee~ what about u?

Mum2bee

yeah!! baby is alright!! what a relief~~ doc said tightening feeling is alright, but if the pulling pain is severe, got to go back to their 24hrs clinic... i hope i won't go to that extend!! *praying hard*

kicking and punching!! wao~~~happy for you!!!! i can't feel that yet (on 3 May when i was doing my oscar test, saw baby kicking me but i feel ntg ... ). soooo cute!!!! :Dancing_wub:
Hehe...happy to know dat ur baby is healthy :D
take gd care when u r going for ur trip and of cos enjoy it :)

Mum2bee

Hi,

dear mummies can chk wit ur how much weight ur gain ever since ur first visit with the gynae?

:embarrassed:

Little BB

Hi,

dear mummies can chk wit your how much weight your gain ever since your first visit with the gynae?

Hi Mum2bee,

So far I have gained about 1kg since my first visit and that was one and the half month ago. Heard we should be gaining the most 1kg to 2kg per month. How about you? :)

Little BB

Hi Little baby,

ya.. i was soooo worried. but did the ultrasound today, baby is going good!! =) doc said should be no pro in taking the flight and the coach (to come back to sg for about 7hrs journey), the only risk is that if anything happened, no one is with me... (my husband is working in m'sia so i'll be coming back alone most likely)

ya. i was told to walk around every half n hr too. and twist my ankle more often, stay calm if anything happen... hopefully is fine , just a 1.5hrs flight.

hm.. coz they said once after 13 weeks + 6 days, no more oscar test can be done already... i nearly can't get the date !! that's the last slot they have when i was there on 23 april (oscar test date 3 may). been told that the risk is low. heeeee~ what about you?
Hi MargaretB,

Glad to know everything goes well and fine for you. I went for the Oscar scan last week and my risk was low too. I was so relief too!!! :001_302:

Do take extra care during your trip, I'm also planning to go for a short trip next month.

MargaretB

Hehe...happy to know dat your baby is healthy :D
take good care when you r going for your trip and of cos enjoy it :)
yaya~ i was so happy to see the little one moving the hands n legs. hahahaha~ previously was quite lazy le, always zzzzz~ like daddy and mummy! haha!

i'll be flying back to m'sia actually, and will be taking the coach back on monday night. the coach is the one i am more worry... but guess it shd be fine. just try to relax and not too gan cheong :001_302:

ok, i will~~ u take good care too ya~ :Dancing_tongue:

MargaretB

Hi MargaretB,

Glad to know everything goes well and fine for you. I went for the Oscar scan last week and my risk was low too. I was so relief too!!! :001_302:

Do take extra care during your trip, I'm also planning to go for a short trip next month.

Hi Little baby,

Hey, that's great!! Happy for u!!! :Dancing_wub:

Yaya, sure sure. I will try to relax as much as I can too, as stress is not good for us =) yup yup, go go go~ before week 28 and baby is out, 2nd honeymoon!!!! :tlaugh:

MargaretB

Hi,

dear mummies can chk wit your how much weight your gain ever since your first visit with the gynae?

Hi Mum2bee,

My weight gain is 1kg per month, but this month it seems like slightly more than 1kg as i'm only 3mths+ and I already gain 4kg in total when I weight it yesterday!!! :elvis:

Mum2bee

Dear mummies the reason why I ask tis question is becos I gain only 0.2kg :( since 10th march till now....so I am nt sure when is the time dat we will actuali reali start to gain weight...pretty worry abt it....

PTB7476

Dear mummies the reason why I ask tis question is becos I gain only 0.2kg :( since 10th march till now....so I am not sure when is the time dat we will actuali reali start to gain weight...pretty worry about it....
can you eat or like others just vomit out whatever that went in ?

Mum2bee

can you eat or like others just vomit out whatever that went in ?
Hi, during my lst trimester I vomit alot. But the start of my 2 trimester I dun vomit anymore.but my intake of meat and seafood is very little cos I feel very disgusted.I tink I should say I stop my intake for meat alrdy except eating long John silver... Hehe...

My daily intake homecooked white porridge with fish from morning till night(just eat whenever I feel hungry)
1 punnet of strawberry or cherry
apple juice
1cheesestick
some potato chips

PTB7476

Hi, during my lst trimester I vomit alot. But the start of my 2 trimester I dont vomit anymore.but my intake of meat and seafood is very little cos I feel very disgusted.I tink I should say I stop my intake for meat alrdy except eating long John silver... Hehe...

My daily intake homecooked white porridge with fish from morning till night(just eat whenever I feel hungry)
1 punnet of strawberry or cherry
apple juice
1cheesestick
some potato chips
:eek: that is not alot :eek: you cant take rice or noodle?

Mum2bee

:eek: that is not alot :eek: you cant take rice or noodle?
noodle nt reali,rice oso abit,sumtimes bee hoon lo but awhile later hungry again so i change to porridge.Actuali i am a big eater b4 i am pregnant and i love eatin so much.....but now i am like eat for the sick of eating.....my hubby oso quite worry cos i used to be a fussy eater now i am like....aiya jus eat anyting la....as long as i am nt hungry then can liao...hubby was like "HUH!!!!"....haha....but i do take tonics soup twice a week and bird nest once a week la....cos i scared i might affect my baby of my "not so much intake"

PTB7476

noodle not reali,rice also abit,sumtimes bee hoon but awhile later hungry again so i change to porridge.Actuali i am a big eater before i am pregnant and i love eatin so much.....but now i am like eat for the sick of eating.....my hubby also quite worry cos i used to be a fussy eater now i am like....aiya just eat anyting ....as long as i am not hungry then can ...hubby was like "HUH!!!!"....haha....but i do take tonics soup twice a week and bird nest once a week ....cos i scared i might affect my baby of my "not so much intake"
i on the other hand is different from you ... now in my 11th week i have already gained 3Kg ... despite the fact that i am still as fussy as before but i ate more snack cos if i dun eat when hungry i feel like puking ...so i make sure i eat to avoid that kind of feeling...now i worried that i get fat too fast ... not sure did the BB get what i eat or only my body absorb the food :( and i have not even touch tonic and bird nest... scary