Edd Nov 2010

Mum2bee

i on the other hand is different from you ... now in my 11th week i have already gained 3Kg ... despite the fact that i am still as fussy as before but i ate more snack cos if i dont eat when hungry i feel like puking ...so i make sure i eat to avoid that kind of feeling...now i worried that i get fat too fast ... not sure did the baby get what i eat or only my body absorb the food :( and i have not even touch tonic and bird nest... scary
Wow...so gd...so envy of u :) safer to start tonics after lst trimester if u plan to.... But when I did my Oscar test gynae say my baby grow fast and quite a big size :) hehe

PTB7476

Wow...so good...so envy of you :) safer to start tonics after lst trimester if you plan to.... But when I did my Oscar test gynae say my baby grow fast and quite a big size :) hehe
:eek: woah even though you eat little but your baby still grow fast then no issue :001_302: for me still no idea until i go for my oscar test... finger cross the baby is growing :Dancing_tongue:yah, i have the intention to take tonic after 1st trimster :)

Mum2bee

:eek: woah even though you eat little but your baby still grow fast then no issue :001_302: for me still no idea until i go for my oscar test... finger cross the baby is growing :Dancing_tongue:yah, i have the intention to take tonic after 1st trimster :)
Maybe is becos i eat quite an amount of fruits & yogurt...hehe.....dun worry for la....since u r eating well :D

i actuali chk with my gynae again regarding the chinese tonic i am taking hehe....cos i kiasu thou my loving auntie and chinese sinseh say okie....hehe

Lim2528

Been busy lately due to MC for 3 days on the previous weeks.. there's alot of posting.

Mum2bee: Any idea when is the start of 2nd Tri? I'm in my 12wks and going to 13wks tomorrow. Yesterday just have my 1st tonic (dong chong cao boiled with chicken), dont't know will it be harmful for my baby??

MargaretB: I also gained about 1kg every month and till date already 3.5kgs gains. When I stood up straight, I can't see my toe already (haha) except my tummy.

Little baby: Congrat to see that your OSCAR is low risk. Mine will be this coming Tues and hope everything is fine and baby growing well.

Mum2bee

Been busy lately due to MC for 3 days on the previous weeks.. there's alot of posting.

Mum2bee: Any idea when is the start of 2nd Tri? I'm in my 12wks and going to 13wks tomorrow. Yesterday just have my 1st tonic (dong chong cao boiled with chicken), dont't know will it be harmful for my baby??

I tink is 14 weeks bah...but I oso started taking since week 12wk just once a week.then start of 14 week I start twice a week tonic and once a week birdnest.cos I am nt eating much or putting on weight.so I tink is quite subjective bah...but I nv take dong chong cao hehe cos now very expensive...I took " dang gui, paosheng and ginseng" :D

PTB7476

Isit?I actuali chk with gynae and sinseh alrdy...was told okie...but need to stop taking Chinese tonic when is week 30 or 32
if they say ok then should be ok..cos i just read from some other forum where alot of pple say ginseng is a no no :p

Karenting

Alpha Male
Dear all,
Newbie to this thread, my edd is 26/11/10. yes, have morning sickness in my 1st trim but still craving for food esp those food with green chillies & tomato... now almost 11wk

Mum2bee

if they say ok then should be ok..cos i just read from some other forum where alot of pple say ginseng is a no no :p
Actuali I read abt it to...some oso say no dang gui...I tink is quite subjective bah....maybe I stop ginseng lst and chk with gynae again...hehe....kiasu plus kiasee :D

Bluesoda

Hi Bluesoda,

Nice to know you, my EDD is just two days before you.

The acne breakout could be due to hormone changes in our body. For me, I experienced dryness on the sides of my mouth with a red patch around it. I was feeling down whenever I look into the mirror.

However I kept reminding myself it is a blessing to have a baby and that cheer me up! :001_302: My condition has start to improve with more application of Vitamin E cream.
Thanks Little Baby.

I went to seek advice and was told that it could be due to my constipation problem. Now, I'm starting to take daily fibre drink (suitable for preggie). After taking for a few days, it really cure my constipation problem. Hope my acne will heal eventually.

PTB7476

Thanks Little Baby.

I went to seek advice and was told that it could be due to my constipation problem. Now, I'm starting to take daily fibre drink (suitable for preggie). After taking for a few days, it really cure my constipation problem. Hope my acne will heal eventually.
Hi bluesoda

can to share the brand name of the fibre drink ?

Little BB

Little baby: Congrat to see that your OSCAR is low risk. Mine will be this coming Tues and hope everything is fine and baby growing well.
Thanks Lim2528, yours should be fine too. :001_302: My doctor took a while to scan because baby is not in position, do share with us after your scan. Take care Lim2528.

Little BB

Thanks Little Baby.

Nice to hear from you Bluesoda. :001_302: Glad that the fibre drink is doing well for you. As for me, I will definitely go to the toilet the next day morning after drinking Flourida Orange with most plup.

Edwinie

Hello!
I chanced upon this forum and am so surprised at the conversations all moms-to-be are having! Finally found a community of Nov 10 mums!
My EDD is 17 Nov. This is my first pregnancy so I'm rather excited about this 9-month experience and of course, my first child!
Hope to hear from you soon!

Lim2528

Finally got my Oscar done n is low risk.. I had hard time for today scan as baby not coperate until baby got zzz on the last scan. Took about 4 hours to do it. Now feel relieve after this scan... Hee

PTB7476

Finally got my Oscar done n is low risk.. I had hard time for today scan as baby not coperate until baby got zzz on the last scan. Took about 4 hours to do it. Now feel relieve after this scan... Hee
congra...now u can enjoy the remaining trimester :p