Edd Nov 2010

eurostar

I planning a short spa trip to Bintan and batam with diff Group of ppl Haha. I normally dun travel far during this period cos weather is hot everywhere haha I will
Wait Til year end then plan a big long one hehe by then
Boi boi also 1 year old and know more And see more and interact more

Well it is hard to predict natural disaster. If worry go place that is not prone to them. Mayb Hk is for good for now Thailand also can
BKK not childeren-friendly leh...so many steps
HK...hmmm ok lah + now currency exchange so good for SGD...can shop/shop/shop but with kids haizzzzzzz
my hubby dun like bintan leh he say must well drive up to club med kuching

christine77sg

Long time nvr been here liao. :)

I m thinking of bring my boy for a cruise whn he starts his cereal. Bt so far during nite time, he has only slpt in his playpen. Wonder if he cn slp elsewher or nt. Any advice?

Whn bb starts solid fd, hw do we bring him out? We can't bring rice n raw meat to cook, rt? Jus wondering...

keefu

Hi mummies! How are you and your babies??? Long time didn't get to post here as many things happened~

Have back to work for 1 month and busy getting some rest, working and pumping milk for my boy... And recently just started renovating my house and now moved to my in laws place so my stuffs are pretty messy now... My desktop has also packed away thus cannot post stuffs (now using my bro in law desktop) and Iphone is seriously making me hard to quote post as the space is limited. All I can do comfortably is read on it.

Anyway I really have to thank my MIL for helping me to warm up my breastmilk to feed and take care of my active boy haha... But I am going to work night shift soon hoped that both my hubby and her can cope well through the night as every night he sleeps together with me and latches on for milk. Hoped that they could get enough sleep too...

And some weight update about my little boy: He is 8.68 kg during his 4 month 1 week old visit. Next tuesday he is going to have another vaccination and me and my husband started to guess his next weight at 10kg, LOL... And now he has learnt to flip on his left, so funny! Not yet on his right though...

As next month is the weaning month, I am planning to feed him with either Frisocrem or Nestle rice cereal... I still gt not much idea what other stuffs to feed him too... Getting excited and stress over it too! And yeah... going to buy Bumno seats and high chair for him and the bumbo seat I saw in mothercare is $79.90, so ex~!

Any mummies started bring their baby to public pools? As I feel that the babyspa tubs are too small for my boy, was thinking to bring him to public pool some day for some exercises...

And now I am also updating my boy's picture in my Facebook (in fact more like my boy's FB than mine), would like to know if any mummies want to share your FB too?

Thanks and sorry for such a lengthy post...

keefu

Long time nvr been here liao. :)

I m thinking of bring my boy for a cruise whn he starts his cereal. Bt so far during nite time, he has only slpt in his playpen. Wonder if he cn slp elsewher or nt. Any advice?

Whn bb starts solid fd, hw do we bring him out? We can't bring rice n raw meat to cook, rt? Jus wondering...
I think we can buy a thermal flask to store his semi-solids when he's out??

eurostar

And now I am also updating my boy's picture in my Facebook (in fact more like my boy's FB than mine), would like to know if any mummies want to share your FB too?

cool~~~~me trying hard to update my blog but cannot catch up wif his growth as each time he koonzzz I also start yawning and wanna koonzzzz too
sure lets start off wif FB 1st :)

eurostar

Well it is hard to predict natural disaster. If worry go place that is not prone to them. Mayb Hk is for good for now Thailand also can
talk to my hubby he will bring me and baby to stay st regis bali yippie~~~~~~~~~
need tog o make passport 1st for baby

cool~~~~me trying hard to update my blog but cannot catch up with his growth as each time he koonzzz I also start yawning and wanna koonzzzz too
sure lets start off with facebook 1st :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe we can start a "secret group" in facebook? My fren told me that she join her group in facebook where they share all bbies information and can lament anything under the sun..haha..

ya lor...everytime when i see baby sleep i also wanna sleep with her after work...then i kenna "kick" by my husband asking me to wake up to pump milk...or else he say i will grumble when my supply drops..haha

Edwinie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maybe we can start a "secret group" in facebook? My fren told me that she join her group in facebook where they share all bbies information and can lament anything under the sun..haha..

ya lor...everytime when i see baby sleep i also wanna sleep with her after work...then i kenna "kick" by my husband asking me to wake up to pump milk...or else he say i will grumble when my supply drops..haha
good idea for the secret group! pm me your email. i'll organise it!

sometimes, i'm very lazy to pump milk.. have to force myself to wake up or tahan a bit more before i sleep... i've been very busy with school, projects and exams. i'm finishing my last paper on tues. can't wait!!!

i'm deciding whether to go overseas after that.. thinking if need to pump milk, bring bottles, sterilise... wa.. headache. i'm thinking of going to melacca or penang or kl by car.

PTB7476

good idea for the secret group! pm me your email. i'll organise it!

sometimes, i'm very lazy to pump milk.. have to force myself to wake up or tahan a bit more before i sleep... i've been very busy with school, projects and exams. i'm finishing my last paper on tues. can't wait!!!

i'm deciding whether to go overseas after that.. thinking if need to pump milk, bring bottles, sterilise... wa.. headache. i'm thinking of going to melacca or penang or kl by car.
haiz...the moment my mom heard of my travel plan...she immediately objected saying bb too young...water overseas may not be good for them etc... will see about it :p maybe go secretly hahahaha

Edwinie

haiz...the moment my mom heard of my travel plan...she immediately objected saying bb too young...water overseas may not be good for them etc... will see about it :p maybe go secretly hahahaha
ay. me worse. went to fortune teller to count his 8 characters and get a gd name with gd feng shui. fortune teller advice not to go overseas until 3 years old. not even go sentosa because he cannot pass by water. then cannot go swimming until 7...

my mil say better not go. haha! i dunno la.. i think i stuck in sg. i hint to my husband that i want to go overseas. he either don't get it or pretend don't get it... this is the prob with gals. cannot be direct. and prob with guys is, they cannot get what we are getting at.

so i think in the end, i'll be in sg all the way.

gimme your email! let's chit chat on fb group!!!

PTB7476

ay. me worse. went to fortune teller to count his 8 characters and get a gd name with gd feng shui. fortune teller advice not to go overseas until 3 years old. not even go sentosa because he cannot pass by water. then cannot go swimming until 7...

my mil say better not go. haha! i dunno la.. i think i stuck in sg. i hint to my husband that i want to go overseas. he either don't get it or pretend don't get it... this is the prob with gals. cannot be direct. and prob with guys is, they cannot get what we are getting at.

so i think in the end, i'll be in sg all the way.

gimme your email! let's chit chat on fb group!!!
Heng my FS master din tel me that... Only tell me to nurture my son creativity side which I sucks too and other stuff but nothing abt going oversea etc haha

Edwinie

Hi mummies! How are you and your babies??? Long time didn't get to post here as many things happened~

Have back to work for 1 month and busy getting some rest, working and pumping milk for my boy... And recently just started renovating my house and now moved to my in laws place so my stuffs are pretty messy now... My desktop has also packed away thus cannot post stuffs (now using my bro in law desktop) and Iphone is seriously making me hard to quote post as the space is limited. All I can do comfortably is read on it.

Anyway I really have to thank my MIL for helping me to warm up my breastmilk to feed and take care of my active boy haha... But I am going to work night shift soon hoped that both my hubby and her can cope well through the night as every night he sleeps together with me and latches on for milk. Hoped that they could get enough sleep too...

And some weight update about my little boy: He is 8.68 kg during his 4 month 1 week old visit. Next tuesday he is going to have another vaccination and me and my husband started to guess his next weight at 10kg, LOL... And now he has learnt to flip on his left, so funny! Not yet on his right though...

As next month is the weaning month, I am planning to feed him with either Frisocrem or Nestle rice cereal... I still gt not much idea what other stuffs to feed him too... Getting excited and stress over it too! And yeah... going to buy Bumno seats and high chair for him and the bumbo seat I saw in mothercare is $79.90, so ex~!

Any mummies started bring their baby to public pools? As I feel that the babyspa tubs are too small for my boy, was thinking to bring him to public pool some day for some exercises...

i wanted go public pool. but i read somewhere that babies do not know how to regulate their temperature before 6 months. so if public pool is cold, then it won't be good for babies. and i was searching for heated pool. singapore recreation club has. but need expensive club membership.

so i wait till 6 months first. haha! then go public pool... i borrow this book from the lib, how to teach your baby to swim. haven't read it yet. will try it after my exams. it says before 6 months can learn already... dunno how true.

Edwinie

Heng my FS master din tel me that... Only tell me to nurture my son creativity side which I sucks too and other stuff but nothing abt going oversea etc haha
you so heng. whatever he said was burned into a cd. so no where to run. lol!
he said his unlucky color is blue. lucky colour pink. wahahahaha!!! but his stuff not blue then is white. lol!

PTB7476

you so heng. whatever he said was burned into a cd. so no where to run. lol!
he said his unlucky color is blue. lucky colour pink. wahahahaha!!! but his stuff not blue then is white. lol!
My FS also ask me to record the conversation but I din burn into cd maybe I shld haha

Hmm seem like blue not good for our cub. But boy in pink look weird if always so I still mix and match blue occasionally haha

Who's ur FS?

PTB7476

i wanted go public pool. but i read somewhere that babies do not know how to regulate their temperature before 6 months. so if public pool is cold, then it won't be good for babies. and i was searching for heated pool. singapore recreation club has. but need expensive club membership.

so i wait till 6 months first. haha! then go public pool... i borrow this book from the lib, how to teach your baby to swim. haven't read it yet. will try it after my exams. it says before 6 months can learn already... dunno how true.
they can't regulate body temp that's why they need wetsuits

Singapore Rec club yes expensive swimming experience haha the club here are so exp average sigaporean can't afford excluding safra haha

I too have not brought my boy for swimming. I wanted to try those baby spa but my hb and mom
Dun like the idea it is like making a crown out of my son by letting him swim
In tub with pple watching by the glass panel guess wait Til
He is old then explore him to swimming .

Keefu u did a great job. 4month 1 wk already 8+ kg
My boy coming to 5month only 8kg as at yesterday . He lost some weight cos he too playful
And on milk strike dun drink much haiz

Edwinie

My FS also ask me to record the conversation but I din burn into cd maybe I shld haha

Hmm seem like blue not good for our cub. But boy in pink look weird if always so I still mix and match blue occasionally haha

Who's ur FS?
not sure what is his name. he has a branch at toa payoh hub.
i don't really believe in feng shui.. just went to him to pick a good name because i have no idea how to give chinese name! the middle name is fixed because of the family generation thing. then last character i've totally no idea. my in laws also have no idea. so went to feng shui. i thought the name service is simply to give the name and explain the meaning. didn't know he also talked about his life, etc.

he said until so detailed. mentioned that he put his name at stake, saying my next child will be female. o_O

and that my son will be very handsome, will be very flirtatious. so next time need get wife older then him to control him!

hahahahaha! it sounds funny to me. dunno to believe or not. i took what he said with a pinch of salt. only time will tell. but i believe nothing is fixed. it's up to parents to guide and for him to learn and change himself if it is really the way the fs say.

Edwinie

they can't regulate body temp that's why they need wetsuits

Singapore Rec club yes expensive swimming experience haha the club here are so exp average sigaporean can't afford excluding safra haha

I too have not brought my boy for swimming. I wanted to try those baby spa but my hb and mom
Dun like the idea it is like making a crown out of my son by letting him swim
In tub with pple watching by the glass panel guess wait Til
He is old then explore him to swimming .

Keefu u did a great job. 4month 1 wk already 8+ kg
My boy coming to 5month only 8kg as at yesterday . He lost some weight cos he too playful
And on milk strike dun drink much haiz
i tried the swimming thing once. expensive for such a service. i told myself not to go again. if really want, buy a tub for him (those inflatable ones). online blogstore selling $60 for a full package of a rubber tub, float, pump, pipe, etc etc. but my son 5 months already. 6 months i'll bring him to public pool and let him get used to the outside world (and outside germs). don't want him to get too sheltered.

my boy 4 months reaching 7kg only... his weight is 50percentile. but height is 75percentile... he is like his dad, short and small size. my son don't drink much.. each feed maximum 100ml! his stomach don't seem to be able to expand to accomodate more milk. when i try to force, he will start playing, not swollow, or simply don't open his mouth... that's why 1 day he can feed a lot of times.. lucky my mil is patient. she said she is so free, feed whole day also ok. lol! and he drinks less than his weight*100ml. next checkup next week.. must ask the nurse whether is he growing well.

now he is 5 months, i'm tempted to start solids. my breastmilk is dropping in supply. so i'm very tempted to wean him off so he need not depend so much on my milk. >.<

i tried the swimming thing once. expensive for such a service. i told myself not to go again. if really want, buy a tub for him (those inflatable ones). online blogstore selling $60 for a full package of a rubber tub, float, pump, pipe, etc etc. but my son 5 months already. 6 months i'll bring him to public pool and let him get used to the outside world (and outside germs). don't want him to get too sheltered.

my boy 4 months reaching 7kg only... his weight is 50percentile. but height is 75percentile... he is like his dad, short and small size. my son don't drink much.. each feed maximum 100ml! his stomach don't seem to be able to expand to accomodate more milk. when i try to force, he will start playing, not swollow, or simply don't open his mouth... that's why 1 day he can feed a lot of times.. lucky my mil is patient. she said she is so free, feed whole day also ok. lol! and he drinks less than his weight*100ml. next checkup next week.. must ask the nurse whether is he growing well.

now he is 5 months, i'm tempted to start solids. my breastmilk is dropping in supply. so i'm very tempted to wean him off so he need not depend so much on my milk. >.<

------------------
alamak...yr boy growing ok ma...my girl reaching 5 months not even 7kg yet...faintz...she also has many stunts to refuse her mlik...like pushing away her bottle...closing her mouth tightly and refusing any milk to go in..turn her head here and there just to refuse milk...or must simply split it out..u need a lot of patience to feed her.......

So i decided to wean her off on her 5 mth...start abit of cereal only...one teaspoon initially to let her get started..she seems ok with it...make alot of sounds while eating...might be good for her la..cos she is considered small size for her age..

Edwinie

------------------
alamak...yr boy growing ok ma...my girl reaching 5 months not even 7kg yet...faintz...she also has many stunts to refuse her mlik...like pushing away her bottle...closing her mouth tightly and refusing any milk to go in..turn her head here and there just to refuse milk...or must simply split it out..u need a lot of patience to feed her.......

So i decided to wean her off on her 5 mth...start abit of cereal only...one teaspoon initially to let her get started..she seems ok with it...make alot of sounds while eating...might be good for her la..cos she is considered small size for her age..
my boy very fussy. he can never sit still to drink his milk... breastfeeding by latching is a pain for him and me. because if he latch, he cannot move (my breast cannot follow his head) and he will be fussy. so i always express for him... so the bottle can follow his head. headache sia!!

i trying to give him orange juice... not sure whether want to start with baby rice or not.. see first ba.