Edd Nov 2010

PTB7476

haha! u got same thinking as me. 6 months bring him go public pool. 6 months coming soon already. dunnid buy. lol!

i think if going public pool, must buy good quality swimsuit, those got sleeve and cover thighs one. like that can keep warm and give a bit of buoyancy. i think in shops ard 80++... not sure. lol!
Yes need to buy wetsuit for them to keep them warm . I saw it at mothercare not cheap but hack care when the time come will go buy keke
Remember dun buy Rash guard there's no buoyancy

Buy before that I need to buy swim wear for myself
Wahaha

llynn

Hi mommies, been ages since I log in.. hw's eveyone juggling life with bby or wrk? for me its super hectic as im on night shift.. tiring ttm! have introduced bbgirl cereal, heinz @4mo and recently fed her realli pureed porridge, mashed veggies and baby bites.. she stil drinks milk lik every 3-4hrly despite being on a 7oz feed. Any recipes to share? she still wakes up at 4am every day thou.. jus can't seem to train her to sleep through the night. saw frm previous replies that some of ur babies are in the 50th percentile.. mine was 97th for both height n weight at 4mth.. is that normal?!?

PTB7476

Hi mommies, been ages since I log in.. hw's eveyone juggling life with bby or wrk? for me its super hectic as im on night shift.. tiring ttm! have introduced bbgirl cereal, heinz @4mo and recently fed her realli pureed porridge, mashed veggies and baby bites.. she stil drinks milk lik every 3-4hrly despite being on a 7oz feed. Any recipes to share? she still wakes up at 4am every day thou.. jus can't seem to train her to sleep through the night. saw frm previous replies that some of ur babies are in the 50th percentile.. mine was 97th for both height n weight at 4mth.. is that normal?!?
as long as she is healthy dun really care whether which percentile they are in :p

eurostar

time flies....our little love one is abt 6 mth old now
hope all getting less tired + less panda eye esp for those on nite-shift....my boy now can sleep throghout the night most of the time :Dancing_tongue:
feeding him 1 meal cereal + the rest FM
cheers

PTB7476

time flies....our little love one is abt 6 mth old now
hope all getting less tired + less panda eye esp for those on nite-shift....my boy now can sleep throghout the night most of the time :Dancing_tongue:
feeding him 1 meal cereal + the rest FM
cheers
i have yet to start on cereal cos he is down with cough past 1 week ...maybe will start next week hehehe

eurostar

hi all mothers, wat u lady do when to baby teething problem?
so far mt gf recommed Dentinox Teething Gel , but some nvr apply anything

cheesyjm

Hi mummies,
Visit Little Kidz Couture for babies/toddlers/kids apparels and accessories from US and Australia.
New arrivals from Bluebelle (Age 2-7) and Ruffle Butts. Cool clothes ranging from leg warmers, tops, bottoms, hats, beautiful wall stickers, height charts, organic clothes and socks etc..

Visit and LIKE US on the top right corner of the website (you need to login to your facebook first) please. PM me if you would like to view the collection and order. PM me your email address, first and last name and you will be on our mailing list with new arrivals and upcoming events.

Boys and girls bloomers set at only $39.90 (UP: $50). Good quality. Little Kidz Couture. Sizes from 0 -18 months. (Limited sets. While stocks last.) PM me your orders..

cheesyjm

Hi mummies,
Visit Little Kidz Couture for babies/toddlers/kids apparels and accessories from US and Australia.
New arrivals from Bluebelle (Age 2-7) and Ruffle Butts. Cool clothes ranging from leg warmers, tops, bottoms, hats, beautiful wall stickers, height charts, organic clothes and socks etc..

Visit and LIKE US on the top right corner of the website (you need to login to your facebook first) please. PM me if you would like to view the collection and order. PM me your email address, first and last name and you will be on our mailing list with new arrivals and upcoming events.

Boys and girls bloomers set at only $39.90 (UP: $50). Good quality. Little Kidz Couture. Sizes from 0 -18 months. (Limited sets. While stocks last.) PM me your orders.

eurostar

Just comeby saying hello.......time flies....our baby already abt 9 mth old
so anybody start preparing for their 1st birthday celebration?

ecym

Hi,

sorry to barge but I have some items to sell which you may be interested...

Self Collect at Simei/Upper Changi Road East

1) Fisher Price Walker-to-Wagon

Newly open in Jul 2011, used for less than 5x.
Comes with original FP box
Condition 9.5/10.
Letting go at $30

2) Preloved Baby Walker/rocker

Mint Condition, not for fussy
Yellow colour. Pooh Bear Design
Music workable. No box and no net beneath.
Letting go at $10

3) Mini Assorted bubbles

left with about 20 bottles, ordered from US
Below picture is only for illustration.
Not able to choose designs, size varies.
Great to include in party bags for young children
letting go at $0.80 each. if take all 20, will let go all of $15.
Prior arrangement to meet up in Raffles Place/Suntec area is possible for this item.

4) preloved FP Kick and Play Piano

Mint Condition. Not for Fussy
No box.
Workable Music.
letting go at SGD 10

5) Preloved FP Activity Table

Mint Condition. Not for Fussy
No box.
Workable Music.
letting go at SGD 15

If taking 2 or more items, pm me for better price.

Attachments

KaraMummy

Hi! Looks like u guys have moved to facebook. Hope i can join too. My little family has recently moved to Singapore. With baby Kara's 1st birthday coming up I just wondered what are you all planning for your darlings?

belbelove

Hi! Looks like u guys have moved to facebook. Hope i can join too. My little family has recently moved to Singapore. With baby Kara's 1st birthday coming up I just wondered what are you all planning for your darlings?
hi there, mind leaving your email ? so we can add you into it too ?

i'm planning her a party at chalet :)
hope to hear from you soon ~~

eurostar

hello again all oct mummies...times fliessss.....our little tiger /tigeress are growing bigger
any car seat to recommend?
my hubby looking at recaro ProRide but I think is a bit too expenisve so looking at other alternative
maxi cosi good?
or any seat which are light so in case somebody wan to take a ride we can put the seat in boot easily

belbelove

hello again all oct mummies...times fliessss.....our little tiger /tigeress are growing bigger
any car seat to recommend?
my hubby looking at recaro ProRide but I think is a bit too expenisve so looking at other alternative
maxi cosi good?
or any seat which are light so in case somebody wan to take a ride we can put the seat in boot easily
Mine was safety first. Gotten it from forum from a mom, she used less than a year, a very good and comfortable carseat i can say, as my girl usually dont sit long on it, but surprisingly, she love it and always nap on it! :) can consider ^^

Anw, we are nov mommies :D