Edd nov 2011

didy

hmmm I think i can safely say my MS period over liao? I was suffering from it for the past 2-3 weeks.. now seems better liao.

Starrie, I am currently in Germany with my hubby but we will be going back to singapore to deliver. I already booked dr WK tan from TMC. haha i hope to know my baby's gender soon too, then can start to think of names!! do you wish for a girl or boy?

hotmilktea

hi starrie, by your next appt, how many weeks will u be in ?
so fast can see gender? i will be week 13 during my next appt, will i see too ?

Hi Didy, I choose female gynae (Dr Heng Tung Lan) from Parkway East Medical Centre. How about you? my next appoinment is in May, maybe I can know my baby's gender by then :)

hotmilktea

ahhh... i m so jealous of you now !!!! my MS is still not over... :(
how abt u? u wanna girl girl or boy boy

hmmm I think i can safely say my MS period over liao? I was suffering from it for the past 2-3 weeks.. now seems better liao.

Starrie, I am currently in Germany with my hubby but we will be going back to singapore to deliver. I already booked dr WK tan from TMC. haha i hope to know my baby's gender soon too, then can start to think of names!! do you wish for a girl or boy?

didy

hang in there, milktea! I know its a very terrible feeling but it will be over very very soon. rest more and don't go hungry ok? *hugs*

actually my first instinct is girl girl la. but then cannot keep thinking girl... cos very unfair to the baby, and the baby can feel it. so i'm just neutral now. as long as baby healthy and normal, its the best gift liao! :)

hotmilktea

:)
i think is all mothers' instinct, we just want to deliver a healthy baby, girl or boy doesnt matter.
but my hubby wld like to hv a boy first, coz he say girl the youngest better...coz everyone dote. boy he can abuse...teach him stuffs.

hang in there, milktea! I know its a very terrible feeling but it will be over very very soon. rest more and don't go hungry ok? *hugs*

actually my first instinct is girl girl la. but then cannot keep thinking girl... cos very unfair to the baby, and the baby can feel it. so i'm just neutral now. as long as baby healthy and normal, its the best gift liao! :)

Starrie

my next appoinment is 14th weeks..my gynae told me should be able to know the gender by then :)

Milktea, I am currently also having nausea..feel so bad too. Today, I even go to toilet for vomiting for 3 times. Hopefully this only occurs during my 1st trimester.

hotmilktea

but dont u have to go for Oscar Scan during week 11 to 13 ?
week 14 is over for Oscar Scan already wor.

my next appoinment is 14th weeks..my gynae told me should be able to know the gender by then :)

Milktea, I am currently also having nausea..feel so bad too. Today, I even go to toilet for vomiting for 3 times. Hopefully this only occurs during my 1st trimester.

Starrie

Yah..you right! I should go for Oscar Test but I can't make it coz I will not be in town during that period. :( so probably I just go for Triple Test at 16th weeks which is similar to Oscar Test, detector for down syndrome. I heard in term of accuracy, oscar test is better.

hotmilktea

the accuracy is the same for both.
Triple test has been around for 15 years, but Oscar is recent years development to let us know earlier of the results, hence offer in 1st tri.

actually it can be conducted between 11 to week 13 - u wun be in town too? but of coz both tests are optional, in fact i am below 35, but i still would like to go for it.

btw, if u r expecting a boy boy, most likely can see already...coz my col told me the gu gu will be very obvious for boy, coz in the scan is a thing, not a shadow, so gynae very confident to tell u, but normally they will say like 80% or so...then will 100% confirm during the 20 week detail scan. i read got a mummy can see the gu gu at week 12 ! ha ha

Yah..you right! I should go for Oscar Test but I can't make it coz I will not be in town during that period. :( so probably I just go for Triple Test at 16th weeks which is similar to Oscar Test, detector for down syndrome. I heard in term of accuracy, oscar test is better.

Starrie

I am below 35yrs too, actually I wanna do the oscar test but really can't make it (11th - 13th weeks will be overseas)....so no choice only can go for triple test.

Wah..I see..so if he is a boy, we will know ealier ;) so cute.

for now, your baby is the youngest bunny here ! :)
how are you feeling now? any MS or other unbearable stuffs?

i am still having nausea everyday, at different times, just WEK WEK WEK...but nothing comes out, has been like this since week 6 till now.
i am about 2 weeks to 3 mths...hopeful all this will go off :(
yeah so far the youngest bunny here...hehehe....bb is currently 6wks2days...i do feel abit nauseous since the begginning of the wk. i had cramps last wk n my gynae has given me 5 days mc to rest at hme...probably cos im considered "gao(1) ling(2) chan(3) fu(4)....im already 36 this yr....& oso i hv difficulty conceiving for almost 3 yrs....went through a few IUIs & 1 IVF but unsuccessful....i hv certain cravings...at times its chai sim fried with garlic or nasi lemak...other times even thinking of food makes me feel like puking.

hope ur MS will go away soon :wink:

hotmilktea

ahhh...it must have been tough for you. so may i ask if this baby is conceived naturally?
coz i got a friend, she had a failed IUI last month and i really wanna encourage her to keep trying...

i read week 6 to week 8 is the worse for MS, and my gynae told me week 8 to week 10 is the worse, anyhow, i am lousy from week 6 till week 10!!!
ha ha ... oh well...we shall see how.

you must really have a lot of bed rest! really dun walk so much and do heavy housework. even till now, my mum dun allow me to walk or stand too long. is good for us :)

yeah so far the youngest bunny here...hehehe....bb is currently 6wks2days...i do feel abit nauseous since the begginning of the wk. i had cramps last wk n my gynae has given me 5 days mc to rest at hme...probably cos im considered "gao(1) ling(2) chan(3) fu(4)....im already 36 this yr....& oso i hv difficulty conceiving for almost 3 yrs....went through a few IUIs & 1 IVF but unsuccessful....i hv certain cravings...at times its chai sim fried with garlic or nasi lemak...other times even thinking of food makes me feel like puking.

hope ur MS will go away soon :wink:

durianfan

Hi all rabbit mummies,

I'm new to this forum and expecting my first baby (EDD 26/11) but anxious cum worried waiting for my next gynae appt on 11/4. hopefully can hear the baby's heartbeat by then. everyday praying hard and be positive. I really hope everything will be smooth loh

hotmilktea

hi hi ! congrats !!!
then u or ladyluck is the youngest bunny around ? :p
how u feeling now? who is ur gynae ?

Hi all rabbit mummies,

I'm new to this forum and expecting my first baby (EDD 26/11) but anxious cum worried waiting for my next gynae appt on 11/4. hopefully can hear the baby's heartbeat by then. everyday praying hard and be positive. I really hope everything will be smooth loh

didy

wow more and more nov mummies joining!! congrats to all! we are all in the same boat now cos we are all in the first trimester :)

ahhh...it must have been tough for you. so may i ask if this baby is conceived naturally?
coz i got a friend, she had a failed IUI last month and i really wanna encourage her to keep trying...

i read week 6 to week 8 is the worse for MS, and my gynae told me week 8 to week 10 is the worse, anyhow, i am lousy from week 6 till week 10!!!
ha ha ... oh well...we shall see how.

you must really have a lot of bed rest! really dont walk so much and do heavy housework. even till now, my mum dont allow me to walk or stand too long. is good for us :)
yes this bb was conceived naturally....which came as a pleasant surprise to me & hubby....we were already planning for a 2nd round of IVF & waiting for my gynae to call. im extra cautious now. not daring to do anything strenuous to hurt the fetus. been quietly resting at hme & tried to keep my feet up as advised by my gynae.

gd luck & all the best for us mummys to be :)

MummyJan

Tml I'm going for my appt to collect results for my bloodtest. Hopefully my baby is growing well...

Finally reaching 10 weeks counting down 2 more weeks to 3 months. So excited, hope the time can pass faster!!

hotmilktea

we are the same! today is also my week 10 !

i also cant wait for 2nd Tri so i can start shopping!

btw, anyone here has announce your pregnancy to almost everyone already or still waiting ?

Tml I'm going for my appt to collect results for my bloodtest. Hopefully my baby is growing well...

Finally reaching 10 weeks counting down 2 more weeks to 3 months. So excited, hope the time can pass faster!!

didy

we are the same! today is also my week 10 !

i also cant wait for 2nd Tri so i can start shopping!

btw, anyone here has announce your pregnancy to almost everyone already or still waiting ?
So far i only told my parents and ILs and a few close friends... i'm still waiting to reach 2nd trimester before telling more friends