Edd nov 2011

didy

hi didy ! how is ur assignment going? i really wish time can fly faster so i can get over and done with my exam !

i will be week 11 tomorrow! cant wait for 2nd trimester !
hey hotmilktea! i knoww i can't wait for 2nd trimester too!!! are you still having morning sickness? i am starting to experience constipation.. :(

i am starting to make progress for my thesis, but still slow.. everyday surf for baby things instead.. haha!

hotmilktea

yes, i still have my morning sickness @ different time of the day.
i also have constipation... i eat apple, it helps. but the best help is oat. u know the quaker oat ? it helps really well. u can try it.
i heard we must really try to shit , if not later part will be worse. my friend can dun go toilet for few days, u can imagine how toxic it is lor.

u jia you for your sch ! but for us, baby still come first ...haha

hey hotmilktea! i knoww i can't wait for 2nd trimester too!!! are you still having morning sickness? i am starting to experience constipation.. :(

i am starting to make progress for my thesis, but still slow.. everyday surf for baby things instead.. haha!

didy

yes, of course baby is utmost priority. my baby is my family, and my family is my life. :)

my morning sickness is subsiding.. but i am still quite picky with food. luckily my hubby is very patient and understanding. cannot la.. if i dont poo after 1.5 days, i feel very yucky. i also found a way to poo. now i eat 1 kiwi everyday 1-2 hrs before I sleep. those big ones. it helps! :)

do you still have other discomfort? i still feel tired once in a while...

hotmilktea

spore kiwi very small.... lately got the yellow flesh one, not bad quite sweet, probably i can try your way. i really hate oat...but so far is the best i found. hopefully kiwi can save me :)

i feel tired too lately, seems more tired actually. i sleep a lot, like 10 to 12 hours sometimes. i read our body is making the placenta...it will make us tired also.. i think no new discomfort yet...i just wish my morning sickness can be totally gone by week 12.

yes, of course baby is utmost priority. my baby is my family, and my family is my life. :)

my morning sickness is subsiding.. but i am still quite picky with food. luckily my hubby is very patient and understanding. cannot la.. if i dont poo after 1.5 days, i feel very yucky. i also found a way to poo. now i eat 1 kiwi everyday 1-2 hrs before I sleep. those big ones. it helps! :)

do you still have other discomfort? i still feel tired once in a while...

didy

spore kiwi very small.... lately got the yellow flesh one, not bad quite sweet, probably i can try your way. i really hate oat...but so far is the best i found. hopefully kiwi can save me :)

i feel tired too lately, seems more tired actually. i sleep a lot, like 10 to 12 hours sometimes. i read our body is making the placenta...it will make us tired also.. i think no new discomfort yet...i just wish my morning sickness can be totally gone by week 12.
do you know when will the making of placenta be completed? if the kiwi in sg very small u can try eating 2 :)

im in my 7th wk now....been having giddy spells, stomach pain for the past 2 days....and i feel n look extremely tired....even my boss who doesnt noe im expecting asked me yesterday y do i look so sick.......any mummies feeling the same?

hotmilktea

didy, i think it has been a while but i didnt really take notice. my saliva seems to be thickening and i feel quite uncomfortable, so i keep on spitting out my saliva. i also read this is normal.

do you know when will the making of placenta be completed? if the kiwi in sg very small u can try eating 2 :)

ihmdweh

im in my 7th wk now....been having giddy spells, stomach pain for the past 2 days....and i feel n look extremely tired....even my boss who doesnt noe im expecting asked me yesterday y do i look so sick.......any mummies feeling the same?
Yes sweetie, i'm down with flu, pukish with MS..same should be 7 weeks like you... and my boss doesn't know... TOday i'm extremely breatheless.... :( hopefully things will be better @ 12 weeks.

Starrie

ihmdweh, you are rite :)

After lunch, feel so sleepy~~it should be due to pregnancy..but too bad, can't sleep..at office now.
I guess the fulltime mom-to-be must be having a nap now. so good ;)

hotmilktea

good and bad....we dont have 4 mths maternity and you have ! :)

ihmdweh, you are rite :)

After lunch, feel so sleepy~~it should be due to pregnancy..but too bad, can't sleep..at office now.
I guess the fulltime mom-to-be must be having a nap now. so good ;)

ihmdweh

Yes sweetie, i'm down with flu, pukish with MS..same should be 7 weeks like you... and my boss doesn't know... TOday i'm extremely breatheless.... :( hopefully things will be better @ 12 weeks.
same same dear.. sigh do we have to change job after we give birth?

ihmdweh

I can't answer you now. I haven't make up my mind yet ;) What is your plan?

mmm.. not sure as well cos this is an unexpected pregnancy and i've only been in my current company for 1 month
:( seriously don't know how to break the news to my bosses

jesslim

Re: 1st Trimester Test

hi i am a new mummy here too. My EED also 11.11.11 and i will be going back to my previous gynae at Tiong Bahru thomson woman clinic call Doc Woo Bit Hwa. his package still the same $650 +7% gst = $695.5 start from 2rd appt. i will be seeing him on end of this mth. But sad to know that TMC 4bedded deposit increase to $1200, on 2009 when i born my 1st child the deposit only $800

Crazy mom

Hi mummies

I realized that my belly button has harden and feel pain in/around 2 cm the belly button since week 7.

I checked the website and it is normal to have pain in/around the belly button during early pregnancy. But there was no mention on the hardness around the belly button.

Any mummies experienced this before????

Thanks

hotmilktea

nope, this is new to me, i never hear before. my belly button is also not painful or harden.
mine is inside one, urs is the protruding one ?

Hi mummies

I realized that my belly button has harden and feel pain in/around 2 cm the belly button since week 7.

I checked the website and it is normal to have pain in/around the belly button during early pregnancy. But there was no mention on the hardness around the belly button.

Any mummies experienced this before????

Thanks