Edd nov 2011

Sherwawa

hi all mummies,

Can advise where to get information to select baby chinese names ? any website or link to recommend ?

Thanks in advance :wong29:

you may try zhongwen.com the website it's Like an online dictionary. I jotted from a few of my fav characters n will consult a master Wen my baby is born. Hope u finds it useful.

missyqiqi

to all mummies: now is the waiting games for us! :D Don't like the waiting game haha... but also don't want her to pop too early >.< ahyo...

vis: yap yap only 2 mommies in my FB :D

any more mommy popping??

MummyJan

Mine still waiting...... Just back frm gynea, cervix not opened yet ;(
Gotta go bck again on mon to chk again....
*Waiting is sooo torturing, so envious those mummies who had delivered

missyqiqi

Mummyjan: so long nvr hear from u I thought u pop already cox u were first on the list :p
haiz mine haven't even check my cervix yet but he said he going to check on the 8 nov which is my coming gynae visit. Ahyo... Although is 2 weeks but like so long...

Also envy mommies who hve pop like hotmilktea and didy! So nice can cuddle their baby. I wonder how are they coping :D

Sherwawa

Mummyjan: so long Nvr hear from u! We all tot u ve popped!

Today, I went to see my obsterician. My bb boy weight 2.8kg at 37+wks. That means he put on 800gm within 2wks! I was kind of worried abt his weight Wen he was only 2kg at 35+ wk gestation. I'm gg for my elective c-section under epidural Tis coming tue, 1 nov at MAH. Whoever, happens to be in MAH pls pop by. I ve done all the pampering, keke. Includes hair cut, facial and mani pedi. But my dr wanted me to remove my nail polish for the c-section :( today I bought a few packets of my fav tidbits n I'm gg to eat them all b4 my big day. I also tell my bb let me ve a sumptuous buffet first if he ever decides to pop b4 the scheduled c-section.

durianfan

Mummyjan: so long Nvr hear from u! We all tot u ve popped!

Today, I went to see my obsterician. My bb boy weight 2.8kg at 37+wks. That means he put on 800gm within 2wks! I was kind of worried abt his weight Wen he was only 2kg at 35+ wk gestation. I'm gg for my elective c-section under epidural Tis coming tue, 1 nov at MAH. Whoever, happens to be in MAH pls pop by. I ve done all the pampering, keke. Includes hair cut, facial and mani pedi. But my dr wanted me to remove my nail polish for the c-section :( today I bought a few packets of my fav tidbits n I'm gg to eat them all b4 my big day. I also tell my bb let me ve a sumptuous buffet first if he ever decides to pop b4 the scheduled c-section.
Wow!! Sherwawa.. that's great news!! Mine was between 2.1 - 2.2kg at 35+ wk gestation, hence I'm worried too though my gynae said that baby is still within average range. I also hope that he put on more weight prior to my gynae visit on 9/11.

All the best to your delivery on 1/11 and yes, pamper yourself with good food and snacks before confinement begins!!

durianfan

Mine still waiting...... Just back frm gynea, cervix not opened yet ;(
Gotta go bck again on mon to chk again....
*Waiting is sooo torturing, so envious those mummies who had delivered
mummyjan, I also thot you have popped.. All the best :) I still have one more month to go...

vis

Mummyjan: so long never hear from you! We all thought you ve popped!

Today, I went to see my obsterician. My baby boy weight 2.8kg at 37+wks. That means he put on 800gm within 2wks! I was kind of worried about his weight Wen he was only 2kg at 35+ wk gestation. I'm gg for my elective c-section under epidural Tis coming tue, 1 nov at MAH. Whoever, happens to be in MAH pls pop by. I ve done all the pampering, keke. Includes hair cut, facial and mani pedi. But my dr wanted me to remove my nail polish for the c-section :( today I bought a few packets of my fav tidbits n I'm gg to eat them all before my big day. I also tell my baby let me ve a sumptuous buffet first if he ever decides to pop before the scheduled c-section.

woo, u r nxt mummy to see ur baby soon... Congrats to u in advance!! Im still waiting and tml gg to see gynae... Hopefully got good news from him!!! =) enjoy yrself to the max before baby is out! =)

missyqiqi

Sherwawa: Tell baby everyday to wait for ur c-section day hopefully he don't pop so soon!! :D N don't worry since ur baby is within the average range yah.. hugz!!

Ya got to remove mail polish for fingers, coz in case of emergency they need to see ur nail bed colour.

N its 3 more days to cuddle ur baby!!

Nowadays I keep on having cramps in the morning, told my hubby, don't know baby girl will pop in the morning timing a not.. >.<

Waiting waiting...

Went for my gynae check up this morning, baby's weight is almost 2.3kg. I'm now 35+wks. Next appt will b on 09 Nov. Can't wait. :001_302:

bangalah

to all mummies: now is the waiting games for us! :D Don't like the waiting game haha... but also don't want her to pop too early >.< ahyo...

vis: yap yap only 2 mommies in my FB :D

any more mommy popping??
Hi, im going to due soon... my EDD is 160ct. Dunno when the baby will pop out. Hope not so soon cos my hubby is oversea for one week hope he pop out only when he back. Pray pray!!! Hee...

MummyJan

Thks all for ur concern!! Been busy passing my job to my colleague & finally managed to take my ML last wk. Super tired....
Congrats to hotmilktea & diddy!!! So envious of u too, wish I can join u all soon..,
Sherwawa, hopefully I can join u on 1 nov at MAH. Wish my boy will b prepared & willing to come out on the day...
Mon gonna see my gynea again, hoping for good news.....

escago

Hey Sherwawa all the best on 1 Nov! I just went to a baby shower on last wed. The daddy told us that the whole c section procedure was very fast and they get to see bb within 10 mins. Wow that's really cool and he described that his baby girl hold on to his fingers before she first cry, that moment must be very touching :) after listening to their story, I also wanna experience that soon.

I just went to see gynae yesterday and bb is 2.95kg at wk 38 and bb is already engaged. He said just nice size and ask me to continue swimming and walking so that it is easier for me during the birth process. Yest walked with hubby for abt 20 mins already panting haha. Must work harder! But swimming seems to help in my foot water retention. Now left foot not so swollen and painful anymore.

Here's wishing all of us a smooth and happy delivery ;)

hotmilktea

Hi all
It is really easy being a mummy. My son was admitted to hospital on Day 6 due to high jaundice and I cried for the 3 days he was there.
Although jaundice is common , but son was at 26 which is super high. And seeing him being prick to draw blood for test and skin flakes due to the triple light box, feel so heartpain. And he must be crying too hard in hospital that now his voice is like damage.
Now son is home & he doesn't sleep! He wants to be cuddle and he will put my shirt so I don't put him down :i I am on totally breast feed until the jaundice happen, doc ask me to stop and use formula first, when he all cleared then BF back.

I still pop in forum all the time to see who is the next here, and all mummies jia you ok !

Sherwawa

Thank you for your well wishes. I will post my birth story Wen it's my turn. My dr wanted me to remove both mani n pedi:( I always think that checking of nail colour is a old school of tot cos the advanced medical equipment wkd be able to pick up any abnormalities b4 my nails turned blue. Moreover, I chose clear base wif some glitter at the tips of the nails. Im so diSappointed... But no choice lah. My gf went to labour ward wif pedicure. One of them even put on full makeup for her c-section. Yesterday, I had buffet dinner wif my frens n I took some pic. OMG, I D nt knw dat I ballooned so much as it I looked really huge now. Tis is gg to serve me as a reminder during my confinement not to overeat...

Hotmilktea: your heart must be damn painful to see yr bb being pricked by needle.. May yr bb get well soon n den u r able to rest beta duringyr confinement. Looks like yr fish soup is helping u. Cos u managed to establish yr milk supply so soon. I also started taking fish soup 1 wk ago hope it Works for me too.

Kyliechua

Any mummy wants to buy preloved Maxi Cosi CabrioFix Infrant Car Seat?
Letting it go as I have got another Peg Perego.
Conditons : 8.5/10 like new
Colour : red
Selling @ $200
Contact @ 94792600

missyqiqi

hugs hotmilktea.. u must be strong for ur baby ok!! :D

When I was doing attachment in KK, I saw baby crying when they r prick I feel the pain and feel like crying also moreover is ur own child.. Can understand ur pain.. but must be strong ok, because now they are so small and weak.. Hopefully ur baby can BF again, coz BF milk is good. Hugz!! Hope to hear good news from u soon!

Stay cheerful ok

Vivic

Hi all
It is really easy being a mummy. My son was admitted to hospital on Day 6 due to high jaundice and I cried for the 3 days he was there.
Although jaundice is common , but son was at 26 which is super high. And seeing him being prick to draw blood for test and skin flakes due to the triple light box, feel so heartpain. And he must be crying too hard in hospital that now his voice is like damage.
Now son is home & he doesn't sleep! He wants to be cuddle and he will put my shirt so I don't put him down :i I am on totally breast feed until the jaundice happen, doc ask me to stop and use formula first, when he all cleared then BF back.
I still pop in forum all the time to see who is the next here, and all mummies jia you ok !
Hi hotmilktea,
I can understand how you feel. My baby also admitted to hospital on day 7 due to super high jaundice too. My baby also keeps crying till his face turn red and no voice during the blood drawn, think the doctor inexperience coz she took long time to draw his blood.
I had my blood drawn by a nurse too coz the doctor said the different blood group could be one of the factor. If a breastfed baby has a different blood type than the mother, the mother might produce antibodies that destroy the infant's red blood cells. This creates a sudden buildup of bilirubin in the baby's blood.
The doctor still encouraged me to continue breastfeed and she even asked me to express milk to feed my baby during hospital stays. He was under double-blue light treatment.
He finally can discharged from joundice after week 7 :) Now he's 9 weeks and gaining weight :)
Jia you! hope he get well soon :)