Edd nov 2011

Hakida

I will be attending a friend son one year old birthday party at Triple three this Sunday...good idea to hold it there.

Sherwawa

Hi sherwawa and mrswan thanks for the info! I didn't change my boy's fm and I stopped breast feeding for about 1 month already. I just brought him to see pd. he says since stool is not runny and he has no fever or vomit then it's not infection. He thinks that my baby may not be able to handle the solids that I have been feeding him. He suggested I cut out most vege like broccoli, spinach, cauliflower etc because these are "cold vege" which will speed up the bowel movement. He suggested I go back to basics and feed more potato pumpkin rice carrots etc. after my baby "recovers" then slowly add back the vege.

Didy
thanks for sharing info. I'm surprised Dat western medicine dr believes in "cold" veg. So is 4 times of bowl movement consider as too many for bb?

didy

Sherwawa the dr says there is no how many times poo a day is considered normal. He says varies between babies. He says if my baby was usually having 1 or 2 poo a day, then 4 times now is not normal. But if baby is all along having 4 times poo a day then it's normal.

hotmilktea

My boy poo a maximum of 7 times before for more than a week or 2. I went to PD and was given probiotic. He stopped after a while. That time still no intro to solid.

panpan

Reminder for mummies:

2011 Nov Mummies and Babies gathering
Date: 18 Jun 12
Time: 1.30pm
Venue: Vivocity, Fruittartshop Fruit Paradise #01-59 (near Vivomart)
Entry requirement: Must be mummy with baby
Daddies can join too but will be bored hahaha.. topic are mummies and babies sharing
Non Nov babies are welcome too

Attendances:
Mrswan (Wendy) with baby gal
Hotmilktea(Amanda) with baby boy
Hakida (Jeanne) pronounce as Jean with baby gal
Ftlad (Ruth) with baby gal
Sherwawa (Shermaine) with baby boy
Xiaoqi(qiqi) with baby girl
ladyluck1801 (Cafren) with baby boy
durianfan (Irene) with baby boy
Hi! I would like to join the gathering.. But I'm a little shy ah.. Haven't been active in e nov 2011 forum.. Would it be okay? :)

mrswan

Reminder for mummies:

Daddies can join too but will be bored hahaha.. topic are mummies and babies sharing

Attendances:
panpan (Pandora) with baby boy

mrswan

Reminder for mummies:

Attendances:
Hey mummies, we are changing meeting venue to Earle Swenson's #02-117 Vivocity, see you there!!!

durianfan

Sher - Juz saw your msg. It's alright. I PM Mrswan my cell already. However, I am not using WA coz didn't subscribe to any dataplan.. keke..

Mummies - looking forward to meeting you gals tomorrow :)

mrswan

Yeah today!!!!!

Venue: Vivocity, Earle Swenson #02-117

Attendances:
White bell (Luwen) with baby boy

Hi,

Any mummies is giving Enfalac A+ to your baby and wondering where do you all get it at cheaper price or in bulk...Thanks. And whether your baby fart and poo very smelly after taking Enfalac A+. Appreciate can PM me if you know any...

Thanks.

mrswan

To mummies who turned up our gathering,

Thank you for your time and such a successful gathering, we all enjoyed every bit and pieces with our bunnies. With great food and sharing bunnies tips. We got sleeping bunny, cranky bunny, gek sai bunny, shouting bunny and crying bunny till waiters don't dare to serve us hahaha... This will not be the last gathering, we will arrange another soon!!!

yingzy

Hi,

Any mummies is giving Enfalac A+ to your baby and wondering where do you all get it at cheaper price or in bulk...Thanks. And whether your baby fart and poo very smelly after taking Enfalac A+. Appreciate can PM me if you know any...

Thanks.
i buy from Luvbabies by Kim Sang

tgt also buy pampers & mamypoko..some groceries too... since young my son drinking enfa...so his poo is stinky since young... LOL :)

Sherwawa

To mummies who turned up our gathering,

Thank you for your time and such a successful gathering, we all enjoyed every bit and pieces with our bunnies. With great food and sharing bunnies tips. We got sleeping bunny, cranky bunny, gek sai bunny, shouting bunny and crying bunny till waiters don't dare to serve us hahaha... This will not be the last gathering, we will arrange another soon!!!

Mrswan: thank you for organizing.
All Bunnies: thank you for being the highlight of the day.
Im looking fwd to meet more mummies on our nex soon to b gathering.
Clearbluesky: ve u tried their official web site? Dey may ve 5+ 1 wif delivery. Btw, I do nt gv Engadget to my bb. Smelly poo, cld it b due to introduction of solids?