EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

Hi Mummies, has anyone of your babies stay more awake during the night than day? If it is so, wonder how can we train them to adjust to our sleeping time.
My bb is very awake in the morning 9-12 after bathing n then evening 7-10 pm after washing up. But yesterday he can't get into sleep . Maybe is too cold so when we change him to long sleeves n pants , he slept soundly.

SGNZ

Hello mummies,

Finally my turn tomorrow for the c-section, 6th Nov to meet my little prince. Need to check in 6.30am in the morning (NZ time is 5 hours ahead of SG, but I think it will start around 9am or so NZ time) I probably will be in the hospital for few nights , will keep you posted whenever I can ^_^ Good night and all the best to you mummies and mummies to be as well.

My bb has reached 99, so no need to go back for check up. Jiayou!

Thought confinement can't go out? I had my mum and hubby bring my bb for the check ups.

wobblymummy:715585 said:
Me too :( sometimes forgot n wash with tap water.
In the clinic now. Checking bb jaundice . Went down :( phew but need to reach 100 before he can discharge.. So must come bk a wk later.
Oh really can't go out... Oops! I went out, first time to see my gynae then today went to check my breast. There's a milk blister so was given a antibiotic cream.

Hello mummies,

Finally my turn tomorrow for the c-section, 6th Nov to meet my little prince. Need to check in 6.30am in the morning (NZ time is 5 hours ahead of SG, but I think it will start around 9am or so NZ time) I probably will be in the hospital for few nights , will keep you posted whenever I can ^_^ Good night and all the best to you mummies and mummies to be as well.
All the best SGNZ u be fine. JiAyou :)

teriwinkle

They say try not to go out, but if it has to be, wear long sleeves to prevent wind from getting into the body. I'm only meeting my gynae în early Dec, yours so fast?

wobblymummy:715786 said:
Oh really can't go out... Oops! I went out, first time to see my gynae then today went to check my breast. There's a milk blister so was given a antibiotic cream.

teriwinkle

So good, envious! Am told to play with my baby after 7pm but don't know how to play with her. She still sleeps when I disturb her lol.

wobblymummy:715782 said:
My bb is very awake in the morning 9-12 after bathing n then evening 7-10 pm after washing up. But yesterday he can't get into sleep . Maybe is too cold so when we change him to long sleeves n pants , he slept soundly.

U try to wipe ur bb n change her clothes. My confinement lady bathes n cleans my bb in morning n evening. Then bb be awake :) he probably will sleep ard 10 pm after drinking milk :)

Oh sorry all mummies, I can't post my bb photo yet cos my grandma said cant post till first month .. So have to obey . Will do it later ok :)

GG2012

Hello mummies,

Jiayou SGNZ!! Should be so excited to meet ur little prince^^

teriwinkle

Was given medication to reduce my mensus flow. Is that the same?

GG2012:715815 said:
Hi mummies, I have a question~
Did ur gynae or nurse give u any medicine to help ur lochia out easier/ faster?

GG2012

Was given medication to reduce my mensus flow. Is that the same?
Not sure too~ coz my mom-in-law is thinking if needs to prepare Chinese medicine to help on lochia out or not.
So I ask first, if there are some western medicine for that, I dun want to mix with Chinese medicine.