EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

I bought the Braun irt4520 from a friend who bought an extra set from the local forum. Someone is selling it in Singapore motherhood forum for $65. We felt this model is quite good hence bought that.

Wouldn't your playpen be able to be converted to cot??? I didn't buy playpen because don't think will place baby in it to play. One of my other gf swears by graco, said cheap and good and sturdy!
Thanks... I saw the omron thermometer at the baby fair yesterday... Quite good.
Yup my play Pen can convert into a cot. Quite useful. Ok shall buy the pillow to keep first.
Thanks.

Hello mummies, guardian have thermometer too. Those infra red for forehead n ear scan. Very easy to use and not very ex. Abt $59. I think is $49 or $59. :) I bought it to measure ourselves n quite accurate. Hoho!
Is the infra red thermometer safe for children?

Hi MummiesCan know anyone experience recently the tummy get hard easily when shopping? When I go shopping just for awhile, tummy gets hard..but when I sit down to rest, it soften. So don't know can walk or if it gets hard, best not to walk anymore? Thanks :)
I feel that my tummy harden very easily too. Have a hard time moving around. N felt breathless at times. :mad:

Ky8

My mil just made a batch of rice wine. Pm me if u r interested. There are rice wine n raisin wine too.

Hi Wobblymummy

Oic.. I only these few days start to experience whenever I walk abit. So dont know still can walk or should stop walking if feel harden? :) can't shop Liao. :)

Hi Wobblymummy

Oic.. I only these few days start to experience whenever I walk abit. So dont know still can walk or should stop walking if feel harden? :) can't shop Liao. :)

Hi Barneybaby,
My doctor encourages me to walk , dun rest too much. I think u jus Sit down or lay down when u feel the tension on ur belly. Shopping is quite a good exercise , cos we hav a focus to shop for something ,so will not feel the exhaustion ...maybe feel it when u reach home. We all have to bear with it :) Ganbatene .

My tummy hardens too though it's not painful so i often don't feel it. That's why my gynae asked me to bed rest and not walk because she said its too hard to be safe plus my baby is big so she worried will press on cervix and cause it to open before due date. Why not check with your gynae if you are worried?

These few days, I will feel baby like pressing downwards on cervix and have mild discomfort which makes me worry even more abt pre term labour. Looks like I can't even go out for breakfast on weekends now, have to dispatch hubby to go ta bao back....

Hi Wobblymummy & Katherine

Thanks so much for your advises.

haha..quite hard to decide to walk or rest..now only 34 weeks. :) think will try to rest more as I hv contraction problem earlier. But still hv things to buy for bb.

Hi All

can I know what brand n model stroller is good? So many brands around n really tired to shop around to compare now. Anyone can recommend me a good one so that I can just go n grab it. Thanks so much. :)

If u all still feel pain then maybe can place a belly support underneath . I feel more tired not doing things. Maybe I'm a dance teacher n my student dance exam is on 21st Oct so can't help. Have to tahan till then. But I feel better when I teach then to laze around :)
Of cos I feel very tired at night. Oh drink chicken essence now.. Boost up ur strength in labor..

nature59

wobblymummy:701791 said:
The Singapore expo baby fair I meant?
Actually wanna ask is there a need to buy baby cot? I just bought a play den for my boy. The Graco one was quite nice. RM 599. Also bought the stroller n car seat from graco. RM 1299.
Any recommendation for pillows? N for thermometer , anyone bought the infrared thermometer?
I got the braun ear thermometer too but the instructor from my baby class says baby ear too small to use it . She recommended the regular digital ones from pharmacy. She also says baby shouldnt have pillow in cot as they dun need. Risk of suffocating. And dun let baby sleep on those with hole in center. This may make the head round but baby cannot turn head easily in case vomit or choke.
I bought the Braun ear thermometer as well!

Barneybaby, it depends on your budget and if u have any particular preference. A friend bought carpella because he just want a cheap, no frill pram. Another bought graco with infant car seat because whole set cheap and she trusts graco. For us, we bought ingelsina because we wanted something sturdy and ingelsina is 10kg!

Hi Katherine

Thanks so much for your recommendations.

I am looking for one which can be used for new born & sturdy enough to hang shopping bags. :)

My hubby like something like the model prego p3 2012 coz its sturdy but he heard prego recall back some model & he worried. He dont like ingelsia brand.

Maybe I suggest graco to him.

He find carpella n combi small & flimsy. :p

We thought of buying "britax be ready model" but can be used for 6 mths onwards only.

So I hope to know some brands & models so that we can just decide which to buy. :)

We were deciding between p3 and ingelsina too but ended up buying the latter because it has better cushioning and easier to open than p3 :)

Btw I saw the bonbebe cot at the baby expo.

Hi Katherine

Really appreciate ur recommendation. :)

I didn't see the bonbebe cot at expo on fri but yesterday, managed to get it at Taka. Thanks so much. :)

Hi Katherine

btw, can check where to view & buy ingelsina & p3 model? my hubby was at isetan Scotts just now n he saw only combi there. :) thanks.