EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

oooo... interesting. lemme know how it goes?? good luck!

i saw little hands and feet on my second visit ~10 wks - so cuteeee

Hi! Im currently under Dr. Wee too. So far only went for one visit.. not much comments. Anyway, Im going for the second one on tomorrow! Very excited!

allele

Popular gynae is all fully booked with patients. After doing down syndrome blood test and ultrasound, i still havent get to see my gynae at the appointed time.. Guess wat, after one hour of waiting suddenly my gynae went for emergency delivery. Aihh now still have to wait for another hour or so before my turn with another 10more patients ahead me. Ahh.. What a waste of time...

Jesamine

I'm with Dr. Adelina Wong in TMC. She's not bad I supposed. :p Well, she's nice and soft spoken, patient and answers all your questions. Well, I personally don't have alot of questions cos I bought myself a 101 about pregnancy book and read. But ... the wait to see her is usually about 1h even with appointment. She gives u more than 1 pic each visit! :p

allele

Hi mummies! How are you all doing? I hope mummies who have experiencing the morning sickness has subsided in this period :)Have your tummy showing the bump yet? I just got back from Bangkok yesterday and bought quite some clothes preparing for coming enlarging belly.. hehe. Mainly bought loose tops / larger pants which can be worn with/without pregnant :) It sounds like Im very kiasu for preparing all these? haha.. happy pregnancy!

missyqiqi

Hi all mom-to-be!

Sorry to intrude this thread, we are selling off our silver Joolz stroller, which is still under warranty. Reason for selling because hubby upgrade to stokke.

Bought at S$1700+ excluding all the accessories.

Now selling at S$1100, will be throwing in
~ cup holder
~ mommy hook
~ mosquitoes net
~ maxi-cosi car seat adapter
~ rain cover

Super good deal! for fast deal please msg 81334266

Btw i also have 4 tubes of 4oz desitin nappy cream, bought too much, selling off at $9 per tube. Local pharmacy is selling at S$12+ for 2oz.

nature59

Hi mummies! How are you all doing? I hope mummies who have experiencing the morning sickness has subsided in this period :)Have your tummy showing the bump yet? I just got back from Bangkok yesterday and bought quite some clothes preparing for coming enlarging belly.. hehe. Mainly bought loose tops / larger pants which can be worn with/without pregnant :) It sounds like Im very kiasu for preparing all these? haha.. happy pregnancy!

Hehe! My friends are telling me alot of things are out of stock coz of the demand this year. anyone started shopping for prams, cots and carriers? I am starting to do some research..
Any recommendations?

Ibie

Hi nature59 and all mummies,
I'm a first time mummy EDD on 17 Nov. Planning to deliver at Thomson Medical. I'm currently with Dr Adrian Woodworth. I haven really started buying baby stuff yet, but have been window shopping lately over the weekends to check out on the prices and designs available. Perhaps will be waiting for GSS to start before buying. Heard there is an annual baby fair event at Takashimaya in Sept, that could be another good time for all of us to start our shopping!

Evan

Hi Mummies to be,
i'm first time mum to be in 2nd Nov.Lots of things need to be learn. Finding confinement nanny after giving birth, is there any confinement nanny doing day time confinement?

Hi, just to share, our very first loot for baby..hehehe

We bought this Avent bundle from Robinsons last weekend. 4-in-1 steriliser, 1m+ bottle x 2, communicator device, two pillows, 12m+ feeding bowl, travel spoon and fork set, 12m+ drinking cup, 3m+ bottle. All for $239. Can't wait to get more stuff for baby! :tlaugh:

nature59

Hi, just to share, our very first loot for baby..hehehe

We bought this Avent bundle from Robinsons last weekend. 4-in-1 steriliser, 1m+ bottle x 2, communicator device, two pillows, 12m+ feeding bowl, travel spoon and fork set, 12m+ drinking cup, 3m+ bottle. All for $239. Can't wait to get more stuff for baby! :tlaugh:

WOW! Thats good steal. Its Robinson's sales? I should go check it out as well. Thanks!
How about Cot, pram etc?

WOW! Thats good steal. Its Robinson's sales? I should go check it out as well. Thanks!
How about Cot, pram etc?
Hmm I didn't check the prices for the prams because is considering combi which they don't carry. It's not the sale but regular bundling from Avent. If you have the Robinsons card then it's actually cheaper because of the rebates.

Ibie

Hmm I didn't check the prices for the prams because is considering combi which they don't carry. It's not the sale but regular bundling from Avent. If you have the Robinsons card then it's actually cheaper because of the rebates.
Beside Combi, any other good brands to recommend?

We kind of narrowed down to combi because we wanted soemthing with one-hand closing. Combi prams are slightly smaller than ang moh brands though so one of my gf did mentioned that when the baby grows, may have to change the pram. Also she mentioned that combi is light weight and therefore, not as sturdy compared to the heavier ones. She is using Peg Perego, by the way.

We love Peg Perego also, it's really sturdy and solid feeling but needs two hands to close and open so not as convenient, particularly if you want to carry baby in one arm and open the pram in another. But I guess, it's a matter of preference so can always work out the ways of handling.

We also saw Quinny which did not work well for us because we drive and dismantling the pram is a headache! Need to take out the seat before closing the frame, too much trouble!

Hmm..we did not really consider other brands.

By the way, I read that Aprica can also do one-hand closing and opening but we haven't check it out so no feedback on that yet.

Happy shopping! Cheers....

Jesamine

My hubby and I bought the Graco Quotto Travel System (if i recall correctly) just last weekend. It's also a one hand open/close type. Much convenient. I like Quinny too .. but like Kath mentioned, need to remove the seat before closing which is a little too troublesome for my liking. Peg Perego has this new denim type. Love it so much but my hubby said that it might be too warm for the baby tho ... hmm ...

Ibie

My hubby and I bought the Graco Quotto Travel System (if i recall correctly) just last weekend. It's also a one hand open/close type. Much convenient. I like Quinny too .. but like Kath mentioned, need to remove the seat before closing which is a little too troublesome for my liking. Peg Perego has this new denim type. Love it so much but my hubby said that it might be too warm for the baby tho ... hmm ...
Wow that's Reli fast of you to have bought already. I'm still deciding Combi vs Peg Perego. Yes Quinny ones are indeed technical to remove and fix.

So when will you be going for your 20 weeks scan to find out baby's gender?