EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

GG2012

Hi MSK,my baby has similar problem. All along her appetite doesn't seem very good. Can only drink about 60ml
in one shot. She either falls asleep, or keep pushing the teat out and cry when we try to coax her to finish the milk. If not she'll just simply refuse to suck.
My baby also get startled easily especially due to her own reflex. Usually if that affects her sleep at night i will swaddle her lightly when she's about to fall asleep so that she will bfe too drowsy to protest. It helps her sleep longer.
Same here. My baby appetite & feeding schedule became messy due to same problem.

joasiss

MSK:739581 said:
Hi mummies, my baby having rashes on her face :( any recommendation for cream that can help?
My boy had rashes/ zits on his face cos his skin is very oily. I cleaned his face with water twice a day and it helped a lot. Almost all cleared.

Ya,so it's hard to tell how much she actually drinks in a day. But so far her weight gain still ok according to the PD. She's 4.5kg at 7weeks. How much are your babies weighing now?
Same here. My baby appetite & feeding schedule became messy due to same problem.

Hi Joasis

my hand & toes knuckles still pain too..ur doctor got say y? Wonder when it will go off?

Hi cutekittt

my bb got blood in poo n found out allergy to cow's milk protein. Then these few days cry 10pm to 2am till no voice. Ur bb is how old? But ur bb got constipation..maybe anus tear only? Should go see doctor.

Hi all,

my bb yesterday whole day no poo..till now no poo yet. Very worried. How many days no poo must we bring to see doc? Also, my bb got colic n gastro reflux. Cry every nite 10pm to 2am. How to recover. tks

joasiss

No i haven't gone back to my gynae for pap smear cos still bleeding so no chance to ask. How old is ur baby by the way? I read online that for reflux, keep the baby upright for as long as possible after drinking. some drinking special formula which is thicker and harder to come up the throat. In some cases, gotto tilt the bed or use inclined mattress.
barneybaby:739918 said:
Hi Joasis

my hand & toes knuckles still pain too..ur doctor got say y? Wonder when it will go off?

Hi cutekittt

my bb got blood in poo n found out allergy to cow's milk protein. Then these few days cry 10pm to 2am till no voice. Ur bb is how old? But ur bb got constipation..maybe anus tear only? Should go see doctor.

Hi all,

my bb yesterday whole day no poo..till now no poo yet. Very worried. How many days no poo must we bring to see doc? Also, my bb got colic n gastro reflux. Cry every nite 10pm to 2am. How to recover. tks

ling0113

Hi cute kitty
My gal of 7 weeks also have the same problem also on and off diarrhea for 2 weeks. She was admitted for 3 days. And doctor suspect she's allergy to cow's milk . She's advised to change to Alfare.

Hi joasis

tks so much. :)

hi lling

my bb is 7 weeks now n her poo has blood n doc say its allergy to cow's protein n changed milk to hydropollgenic similac milk or alfare. But my gal refuse to drink alfare..so we give similac brand.

Actually, very worried that she has to drink such special milk. Doc ask me do breast milk as much as I can but I hv limited n top up 2 feed with similac. Are u giving breast milk? U need to watch ur diet? If so, can share wat food can't eat? Thanks :)

ling0113

Hi Barney baby,
Not to worry, this special milk is nth special except it's double the price and cow's protein been breakdown according to the doc. And as long as your gal is drinking and gain weight healthily, nth to worry about.

I partial breastfeed of around 30% only, doc did not mention that I need special diet.
But when I start to intro solid food for my gal, try not to give dairy product and soy first. My gal dun like Alfare as well, that's why doc recommended to mix with soy first, although soy is not ideal but better than her not drinking.
I mix half /half, luckily my gal want to drink. Still need to monitor her stool for 1 week. And follow up check up with gastro team in 10 weeks time from now.