EDD Nov 2013

amirah

Hello mummies and mum to be like me! My EDD is 25 nov. super excited and anxious. My gynae is Dr. Sulaiman from KK. Me and my hubby are comfortable with her. And I think I'm lucky amongst you as I never experienced any MS although a lot of times I feel nauseated. And first week of June ill be having a scan to see the limbs of my baby so excited to see.. ;))

rav3naers

Ahber: thinking of heading there after work but depends on whether got OT or not. Weekend not keen due to the crowd.... see see... if any kind ladies visited the expo, maybe can share share any interesting items? :) thanks thanks

Last edited:

ahber

Rav3naers: I m thinking of going tml..but must see my hubby free anot.. Weekend not in sg so tml have to go.. Ya can anyone share? Thanks!

amirah

Hello rav3naers! Yup its my first time im on my 14 weeks ready. Im excited much and enjoying my pregnancy. How about u?!

Lishan

Are any mommies thinking about cord blood banking? I m just about to start my research on it to see if it's worth doing.
Wondering if anyone has any views or experience on this?

rav3naers

Amirah: I am at 13+ weeks :) so far everything is going well. Not too much of a change in lifestyle except slowwww-mo...hee

The scan u mentioned is routine scan or gender scan?

My detailed + gender scan is schedule in late july though.

Last edited:

rav3naers

Lishan: its more up to the affordability factor. It aint cheap. There is an option to donate the cord blood as well. :)

Lishan

Rav3nears - yeah! expensive start up cost with lifetime maintenance cost.
My colleague did for both her kids but ahe said that one kid's cord is sufficient to be shared amongst the family members coz all r related in DNA. Sounds really useful thpigh all the growing of stem cells and replacement parts.

ahber

anyone have problem with their eyes? my eyes became very itchy easily and i will tear easily also.. even use eye wash also not much use.. everyday i keep using eye drop to cleanse my eyes but this problem is persist.. feels very uncomfortable.. :(

rav3naers

Ahber: I got dry eyes more easily now also. Maybe due to fatigue? seems like alot of weird body sensations during preggers :/

rav3naers

Any ladies here tot of their birth plans already? Natural w/o epi, w/ epi, elective c-sect?

Maybe experienced mummies can share? Though pain is what we all are prepared to face and have to endure, there is a certain level of fear at the back of my mind. :x

amirah

Hello rav3nears! I agree with the slooowww mo.. Thing hehehe.. I think it's a routine scan coz my hubby don't want to know the gender of our little one, he wants a surprise. ;)

for birth plans I want to normal without epi coz its the natural way but its gonna be very challenging for me coz I have scoliosis. Hoping and praying for all natural. Coz my sister and sister-in-law all go for normal without epi and they all made it so I pray that ill be able to make it as well.. Although its a bit scary but with prayers I know I'll be fine ;)). This is my personal choice.

lovjinjin

Hi all the MTBs!

I just join and im so excited to see a thread on EDD Nov 2013.
This is my first :D
My EDD is 24 Nov, will be able to know the gender of bb on my next gynae appt next week!
I'm seeing Dr Eunice Chua at Thomson, cos my sis recommended it.

I'll be going to the baby fair on sunday! heard it's the largest baby fair ever!