EDD Nov 2013

rav3naers

Lishan: constipation more common. U have a sensitive tummy prior to pregnancy? Eating well? keep ur fluids intake up :) got chance bombard gynae with questions since we r paying quite a sum to them :x

happysoul

@rav3naers - I get very hard pull at times at the tailbone and neighbour muscles part..I thought I sprained myself while waking up as I am not used to lying on the side..
I am feeling much pain at times only when that particular muscle is being worked up..the pain is quite much that I cannot move, just freeze and slowly need to free it..
I am thinking that I sprained myself..how did you start getting that pain?

Lishan

happysoul:791453 said:
@rav3naers - I get very hard pull at times at the tailbone and neighbour muscles part..I thought I sprained myself while waking up as I am not used to lying on the side..
I am feeling much pain at times only when that particular muscle is being worked up..the pain is quite much that I cannot move, just freeze and slowly need to free it..
I am thinking that I sprained myself..how did you start getting that pain?[/QUOT

Rav3nears - yep I used to get gastric quite a bit especially when I m stressed. Anyway went to see gp yesterday... found the culprit, it's the anmum Brand milk that I started taking since the weekend. diarrhoea is gone after stopping, back to being constipated.. haiz. Maybe I should just take a smaller amount of the milk to help with the bowel movements.

Lishan

Happysoul- I think as the uterus grows it presses against certain nerves. I asked the gp about this too coz I get carpal tunnel-like aches on my left arm.. doctor said quite normal to get aches and nerve pulls here and there for pregnant women. No explanation...

peggy241113

Hey all.... Wow it's been awhile since I last logged-in and look how much we have gone!! Woo hoo!! Way to go Nov-mommies!
am at 13 weeks now going into 14 soon. I thought I was alone with the systems but find relieve that it's normal after reading your replies on the bsck aches and sudden cramp like pain on the lower left abdominal. I was so worried and the constant night pee is not helping with my rest. I also find it harder to position myself comfortably now to sleep and its really tiring especially when I have to wake early to work the next day. My clothes are not fitting me well anymore and i find it hard to find nice looking work clothes! Anyone with similar situation? I'm also coughing more... Ugh... And they say 2nd trimester is the honeymoon period.... -_-
Anyway... Happy holidays and rest well!

ahber

Can I know if anyone started wearing non wired bra? My old bras can't seems to fit anymore and I dunno if I should buy new wired or should I wear non wired ones... Cos my friend tell me if now still wear wired, will affect next time bf supply... Dunno how true is that....

rav3naers

Happysoul: the tail bone muscle ache just started out of the blue. Not that painful, more like the muscle ache after an intense workout but only at the tailbone area. Super weird. Tot that it was an old sprain that i had. Funny thing is that it got better when I walked non stop for a few hours. Maybe needed to stretch our bodies abit. Also trying not to sleep on my back but on my sides.

Last edited:

rav3naers

ahber:791565 said:
Can I know if anyone started wearing non wired bra? My old bras can't seems to fit anymore and I dunno if I should buy new wired or should I wear non wired ones... Cos my friend tell me if now still wear wired, will affect next time bf supply... Dunno how true is that....
I don't think I can get used to non wired bras. U lucky gal, I only got fuller haven't increase a cup size. Haha...only removed all the paddings on my pushups, wear my sportsbras for short outings and sleep braless.

ahber

I don't think I can get used to non wired bras. U lucky gal, I only got fuller haven't increase a cup size. Haha...only removed all the paddings on my pushups, wear my sportsbras for short outings and sleep braless.
Hahah I not sure if its a good thing that I increase cup size.. But it's really quite a sum of money to change all my bras... Especially now is only the start of second trimester.. Still a long way to go too....

rav3naers

How r the rest of the ladies doing? The usual nausea had gone, fatigue is still there though plus additional itchy nips. Yikes. Waiting for oscar test results...started to have a bump but look more like I ate too much. Tot hair will be glossy during preggers!? But mine very hay-like and nails growing way too fast. By the way, do you gynaes do ultrasound scans for every appt?

Ladies who need to get maternity wear, can buy from qoo10 seller christmas baby sg. Its the cheapest that I can find, so far bought 4 bottoms. Quite comfy.

Last edited:

lsppam

Hi Ladies,

The facebook group is a closed group according to yuzudinga. It is setup by her previously, may have to send her a PM.

Lishan

Any mummies going to the motherhood fair this weekend?

I was hoping I know my baby's gender today during gyne's visit but it looks like it's sleeping.. all curled up in the tummy. No buying gender specific stuff then.. :(

ahber

How r the rest of the ladies doing? The usual nausea had gone, fatigue is still there though plus additional itchy nips. Yikes. Waiting for oscar test results...started to have a bump but look more like I ate too much. Tot hair will be glossy during preggers!? But mine very hay-like and nails growing way too fast. By the way, do you gynaes do ultrasound scans for every appt?

Ladies who need to get maternity wear, can buy from qoo10 seller christmas baby sg. Its the cheapest that I can find, so far bought 4 bottoms. Quite comfy.
thanks rav3naera! I just place order for two plain tops... Was about to go bossini n try my luck... But they having time sale now.. So clothes abit limited quantity.. I bought two shorts one dress from mummysecret.sg not bad.. Can go to their showroom to try before buying..