EDD Nov 2013

estya

Estya... ya. And she kept asking me to push. I was like "push what??!!". Not exactly the friendly bunch of people. And I got blood discharge after the check -.-" am having stronger and more regular abdomen contractions now, slight blood discharge now and then. Eating all the "junk" food now just in case. Hahas
Huh?? Push what?? Check only also need to push meh? Aiyoh now I very scared to deliver at Thomson already....

lovedove

wow.. how ur gynae can tell ? 39 weeks means next week... I am drinking coconut juice since third trimester..
Hi Thelay,
yeah my gynae predict i will deliver by 39 weeks cos my first 2 babies also popped that week. Hope she is right cos now my tummy getting very tight, very frequet visits to toilet and serious backaches..so can't wait to pop asap...;p

Mashiiii

Thanks estya! Hope yours pop soon!! I rmb we have the same edd. Jiayous!! Motherhood is awesome. Love caring for the baby outside of womb!

Mashiiii

Usually doc wont recommend babies to be overdue for too long. Induce is just to kick start/fasten the contractions/dilation:) heard its normal for ftm to be induce.

Jiayous all!

estya

Thanks estya! Hope yours pop soon!! I rmb we have the same edd. Jiayous!! Motherhood is awesome. Love caring for the baby outside of womb!
Hi mashiiii, yes I've popped too! I think our edd is different.. I was due on 11 nov, but I popped naturally on 4 nov.. That's exactly 1 week earlier :)
you are right, loving caring for baby outside of the womb!

estya

Thanks! My milk supply is not there yet.. Hoping to do total breast feeding but not working out as planned yet.. You?

Mashiiii

Estya.. my milk supply is a lot. Now I need to pump every 2-3 hrs. After pumping then I will dl her else the flow will be too strong. I already have like 6 packets of 200ml freezed ebm. U can try taking fenugreek? I believe ur gynae recommended u as well right. I stopped after taking once cause engorgement. And drink papaya soup!

estya

Estya.. my milk supply is a lot. Now I need to pump every 2-3 hrs. After pumping then I will dl her else the flow will be too strong. I already have like 6 packets of 200ml freezed ebm. U can try taking fenugreek? I believe ur gynae recommended u as well right. I stopped after taking once cause engorgement. And drink papaya soup!
Wow, good for you mashiiii!
Im stressing out soon... My mil kept nagging that baby is not eating enough... Driving me crazy.. Hubby not keen to try fenugreek, he kept saying that papaya soup is more than enuff - but obviously it is not leh...