EDD Nov 2013

estya

Hey masiiii, how much do you manage to pump out every 2-3 hrs? I can only manage 60ml at most for both sides...

Mashiiii

estya:840020 said:
Hey masiiii, how much do you manage to pump out every 2-3 hrs? I can only manage 60ml at most for both sides...
60ml sounds good? Is your baby a big drinker? My girl is drinking ard 50ml every 2-3hrs now. Maybe u can dl him after pumping? Should increase supply also. Fenugreek recommended by gynae and lactation consultant, should be good though.. my range is around 60ml-120ml per pump. Now still sufficient but when her appetite grows I might resume taking fenugreek:)) dont stress.. stress wikl reduce milk supply! Dont worry, its a demand and supply thingy. Do u always dl?

Mashiiii

Estya, I also heard raspberry tea leaves help. Maybe u can try. Also, got massage your breasts before pumping/dl? Im lazy to do that though unless got blockage..

velvetglory

Edd 24 nov. Cant eat or drink anything. Will baby be fine? Im hungry but after I started eating or drinking. It can stay in my stomach for awhile but will definitely womit everything out. Even very small portion like few mouth of porridge

estya

60ml sounds good? Is your baby a big drinker? My girl is drinking ard 50ml every 2-3hrs now. Maybe u can dl him after pumping? Should increase supply also. Fenugreek recommended by gynae and lactation consultant, should be good though.. my range is around 60ml-120ml per pump. Now still sufficient but when her appetite grows I might resume taking fenugreek:)) dont stress.. stress wikl reduce milk supply! Dont worry, its a demand and supply thingy. Do u always dl?
I prefer to express coz I can monitor his intake.. But I will try to latch him esp at night.. He is becoming a big drinker now, can finish almost 100ml in 3-4 hours.. I cannot keep up already, gotta give in to feeding him formula... :(

tried fenugreek but doesn't seem to increase my supply.. Stress...

estya

Edd 24 nov. Cant eat or drink anything. Will baby be fine? Im hungry but after I started eating or drinking. It can stay in my stomach for awhile but will definitely womit everything out. Even very small portion like few mouth of porridge
You should consult your gynae at the next visit, but I think should be fine coz whatever your baby needs but din get from the food you take, he/she will get from your body.. So as long as they are well and active, they should be fine in our womb.. :)

Kelly2268

1more day to my 39wks le... But recent got on n off pain dunno is it contraction? pain for like 2-3mins den aftertat back to normal.. Den after like fews hours later pain again.. Baby super active... Anyone experiencing baby shaking in ur womb for like 3-5seconds shaking not grinding or moving but shake? After my 37wks baby on n off will like shaking is it normal?

kapl

hey all.. I delivered on 4 Nov via c sect cos my gynae thinks the BB is getting a little too big PLUS suspected that the cord might be ard his neck... So yup.. My BB is ald 3 weeks old now..
I face the same issue as well in not having enough milk supply .. he now drinks 90 ml ( and cos of his jaundice experience when he came out, he needed all the fluid he can take to flush the jaundice out).. now i have to express cos I need to monitor his intake every feed.. He is facing a growth spurt now and is taking his feed every 2 hours... Anyone else facing similar issue?
Hey was thinking that we can exchange contacts so that we can find support when we need :) what do you think?

estya

Hi Kapl, I'm facing the exact issue as well... My son's growth spurt can be as scary as every hour feeding... Faint...
Yup, good idea to share contacts, maybe we should start a whatsapp chat group or something...

oh, we delivered on the same date!

Last edited:

Lishan

I have the same issue also with my 15 day old girl. She is always hungry; have to feed every hour and I m not making enough breastmilk for her.. stress~~

KarenA

Hello Estya,

yup! Gd to keep in contact for support! What's more , our kids share e same bdae!
Heres my contact: 97564189... Can add me n let me know who u r k...

e rest of e mommies... Feel free to add my contact too! Stay in touch!

nightime

Hi mummy,

I give birth to my baby gal 1 week ago. After birth I keep feeling pain at my stitches. I couldn't sit for too long, I keep rest on bed. I feel depress as I couldn't take care of my gal myself and have to left her with cl. Does any mummy experience the same thing as me? Pls advise

Last edited:

KarenA

Hello... I gave birth via c sect too... Overall I still feel aches at times too.. It's normal ... Ur stitches r just abt to dissolve in.., so u might feel discomfort ...
As for rest, pls rest all u can,.. I didn't have a CL for this first month n I regret it cos I couldn't have e rest which I needed... So dun worry, rest all u can now n u'll have e energy for 2nd month!
If u wan, u can contact me n we can support each other ;) my contact is listed above ...
have a gd rest ya

rakhsm9

Hi, I delivered on 18th Nov and after two weeks of total breastfeeding my nipples feel too much sore and painful.
Is anyone else doing total breastfeeding without expressing out the milk?
I tried the nipple cream but that only gives temporary relief....

diorly

Hi, I delivered on 18th Nov and after two weeks of total breastfeeding my nipples feel too much sore and painful.
Is anyone else doing total breastfeeding without expressing out the milk?
I tried the nipple cream but that only gives temporary relief....
Feeding your baby shouldn't hurt. If you're in pain, this is a sign that your baby isn't latched on properly. Gently insert your finger between your baby's mouth and your breast to break the seal. Then try again. If you carrying on feeding while it while it is hurting, your are likely to end up with sore nipples.

kapl

Hello... when I first BF my baby when he was born.. it also hurt .. a lot that I had to apply the nipple cream after every feed... Maybe cos he is still newborn and we r unsure what a proper latch is.. now as I continued to BF him, he is able to latch on well... and I am even able to do other stuff with my other hand .... :) so so not worry .. u will get better .. rem to apply the nipple cream.. that helps!

babywipes

Hi! i am selling the following items:
1) pigeon breast milk storage bags (25bags) and pigeon breast pads (24 pc) for $10. Selling coz not freezing my bm and i have no need for breast pads.

2) Philips avent breast pads. I have 26 day and 23 night breast pads for sale for $10

3) Philips avent breast shells which I bought from Takashimaya but never used. Selling for $20.

All items are brand new. Please contact me at 82686122 if interested.