EDD Nov 2013

yuzudinga

hugs valwee. my condolences on ur girl. pls take care of urself ok? dun worry too much n take things as they come. pls do more bedrest if possible and listen to ur body. if its aching or puking watsoever, just rest!

hugs to all other mummies too! we r doing great! going into 2nd trimester soon! jiayou!

HOKKI

Dear mummies,

It's time to take bird nest soup. Below mummy packages option for your viewing and order.
You may also visit us @ https://www.facebook/com/hokki.birdnest

*准妈妈配套*

配套1(10%原价折扣):
配套可以是大碗或小碗装或结合装,从怀孕第4个月起至第7个月满,每两个星期一碗,总配套为: 8 碗。

* 小碗装:SGD 27.00/碗 (包含运输费, 内涵5-6克燕窝,泡参,冰糖和150 ml 水。

* 大碗装:SGD 52.20/碗。(包含运输费, 内涵10-12克燕窝,泡参,冰糖和250 ml 水。

配套2(12%原价折扣):
配套可以是大碗或小碗装或结合装,从怀孕第4个月起至第7个月满,每个星期一碗,总配套为:1 6 碗。

* 小碗装:SGD 26.40/碗 (包含运输费, 内涵5-6克燕窝,泡参,冰糖和150 ml 水。

* 大碗装:SGD 51.00/碗。(包含运输费, 内涵10-12克燕窝,泡参,冰糖和250 ml 水。

订购方式:
* PM facebook
* Call/SMS 82684004
* Email: hokki.birdnest@gmail.com

Pinkme

Hi mummies! its my 2nd preg now and my edd is 28th nov. One of the latest here i guess. lol..
Anyway i feel very pressured n scared as i just lost my lil girl last nov at 18th weeks and my son was borned prematurely at 28weeks. I even dreamt that i lost this pregnancy twice over this 3 weeks.
Valwee - Don't pressurize urself with all this.. I hope we all have a smooth pregnancy all the way till delivery. Take more rest, don't tired yourself too much, delegate some job to others, drink more water and according to old ppl, don't take papaya esp unripe one. No eating cincau and some ppl says unripe banana cos they believe can cause miscarriage.

euphonymusic

hello! i opted to go for the OSCAR scan! my gynae helped me fix an appt with Kandang Kerbau Hospital for teh scan. Just went for my blood test, and will be going for the scan around 2 weeks later..

OSCAR can only be done during week 11-13 period, so do make up your mind fast so you can fix an appt and go for the scan if you want!

it cost around $350 (cant rmb exact price!)

Hi, thanks for all your feedback. I was concerned by the cost of the OSCAR test at first, and i read on the internet that it is not very accurate. My hubby says just go. But appointments at TMC is fully booked. My doc ask me to go at 8.30-9.30am on th2 3rd may to queue.

euphonymusic

hi bijinoo, me too. I actually wrote my questions on a notebook. But Dr adrain is like so fast, in and out. But he is ok i think

Snakebaby

Hi All, I'm new here and happy to find this thread, this is my 1st pregnancy & my EDD is on 26 Nov. My gynae is Doc Alex Ooi at Mt E, however think will be delivering at Mt A or Thompson. So far not much MS except feeling nauseous, and occassional headaches.

Any Facebook groups here?

Snakebaby

Hi, thanks for all your feedback. I was concerned by the cost of the OSCAR test at first, and i read on the internet that it is not very accurate. My hubby says just go. But appointments at Thomson Medical Center is fully booked. My doc ask me to go at 8.30-9.30am on th2 3rd may to queue.
Hi, I'm in 9th weeks now and soon need to go for this test too, however due to my age (35) my gynae recommend me to go for amniocentesis (amniotic fluid test) instead of Oscar for the accuracy. Any 2nd time mummy can advise on this? Am worried abt the risk and anyone knw the avg cost for this test?

sheeniebeans

Hi mummies! its my 2nd preg now and my edd is 28th nov. One of the latest here i guess. lol..
Anyway i feel very pressured n scared as i just lost my lil girl last nov at 18th weeks and my son was borned prematurely at 28weeks. I even dreamt that i lost this pregnancy twice over this 3 weeks.
hi babe! dun worry ok! everything is going to be a-OK now....just don't be stressed....you can do it! :)

Lishan

This is just random rant. I m 11 weeks now and my ms has been mild, no vomiting, just nauseous and tired whole day, no appetite but can still eat as usual. I wish the ms could either be worse so that I have a legitimate reason to take mc and stay home or be gone so that I can live life normally. Can't wait for 2nd trimester and feeling like myself again.

bijinoo

This is just random rant. I m 11 weeks now and my ms has been mild, no vomiting, just nauseous and tired whole day, no appetite but can still eat as usual. I wish the ms could either be worse so that I have a legitimate reason to take mc and stay home or be gone so that I can live life normally. Can't wait for 2nd trimester and feeling like myself again.
I m 9 weeks+ now. My condition same as you. No vomitting, but nausea & no appetite.. the worst is i can't drink plain water.. i only can sip water once a time.. everytime when water passed through my throat i will immediately got want to puking feels.. :(

Sheepsdream

I m 9 weeks+ now. My condition same as you. No vomitting, but nausea & no appetite.. the worst is i can't drink plain water.. i only can sip water once a time.. everytime when water passed through my throat i will immediately got want to puking feels.. :(
Just to share.. I'm at 11 week but having really bad MS. Whatever I eat or drink, I throw up (on avg 6x a day). Currently at TMC on IV drip for the 2nd time in a month. It's such a relief to stop puking & to keep food in.

It's no fun to vomit everyday for 6 weeks straight. The feeling is depressing & miserable. :wong7:

Lishan

Just to share.. I'm at 11 week but having really bad MS. Whatever I eat or drink, I throw up (on avg 6x a day). Currently at TMC on IV drip for the 2nd time in a month. It's such a relief to stop puking & to keep food in.

It's no fun to vomit everyday for 6 weeks straight. The feeling is depressing & miserable. :wong7:[/QUOTE]

I so thankful i m not vomiting though there are times i do feel like it esp during peak hours in the train (and THAT day when i was stuck on the NS line after work).

Btw has anyone gone for their NT scan at 12 weeks?

Lishan

And when will the baby bump be noticeable? I have a 'bump' but i think its just fats because its around the belly button. I read that the baby bump is much lower than that.

bijinoo

Just to share.. I'm at 11 week but having really bad MS. Whatever I eat or drink, I throw up (on avg 6x a day). Currently at Thomson Medical Center on IV drip for the 2nd time in a month. It's such a relief to stop puking & to keep food in.

It's no fun to vomit everyday for 6 weeks straight. The feeling is depressing & miserable. :wong7:
Sheepsdream, i can understand ur feeling now. Very soon it will passed, when reach 2nd trimester you should feel better. Jiayou jiayou!! :)

Sheepsdream

Hi lishan, keep a few empty plastic bags in your bag in case of emergency. What scan are you referring to?

i don't have any bump for now coz losing weight from ms.

Sheepsdream

Hi bijinoo!

Thanks for the encouragement! I'm feeling way better now after the IV drip & jabs. Gynae said it's good to break the puking cycle once in a while especially for my case as it gets really depressing. 1 more week to end of 1st tri!! Please let the MS stop!:wong17:

Lishan

Sheepsdream it's the scan where they measure the thickness of the baby's neck. I m confused if its called NT, OSCAR?

Sheepsdream

Lishan> yes, it's the Oscar scan. I'm doing it next Wed! Nervous & excited! Hope baby can open leg wide wide & give some hints.:ttongue:

But again I'm afraid of the blood test & needle..

when are you doing yours?

lsppam

Hello everyone, my first post here, EDD is on 05 Nov 2013. Anyone know the gender of the baby at this point?