EDD Nov'14

staywitme

Yeah, made an appointment to see my gynae on next Saturday (end of week 6) hoping to hear the heartbeat (first appointment). She's at TMC. What about you?
Visited dr kenneth edward lee at MT A. But so far, its still small, so no heartbeat as of yet. Hahaha hope you can hear yours!!!

Buttercup09

Hi Everyone! Finally I can reply to this thread! Previously there was an error message and I couldn't reply at all.

Big Congrats to everyone! :)

I tested positive on 6 March. EDD is 13 Nov. Just had my 1st gynae appt with Dr Kenneth Edward Lee too last Sat. He is humourous, and gave good advices and assurance for new moms, like me but he's a little pricey. I am going to see another gynae, Dr Benjamin Tham at Thomson Medical before I sign up for antenatal package at 12 weeks. :)

Parfait

Congrats to all!!! I tested positive on Monday, 24 Mar, and could hardly believe it! Online calculators indicate my EDD at end Nov. Testing again when Daddy is around today to make sure I'm not dreaming. Will make an appt with KKH gynae after that ^^

missesjoanna

Hi everyone, tested positive on earlier march but bb still small so can't see anything. Today went for checkup can see heartbeat and I'm 7 weeks now.
edd is 12 Nov. This is my #2. Nice to meet all of u

staywitme

Woohoo, so excited to see so many of us. Im going for my second gynae appt next week which woll be my 9th week with dr tham. Ladies, so far any morning sickness?

missesjoanna

So far *slap mouth* I only feel nausea. But appetite not very good. Here eat abit there eat abit and feel bloated...
anyone Gynae is Adrain Woodworth?

Buttercup09

Hi Everyone, congrats to the new preggie moms! I had my appt with Dr Benjamin Tham yesterday. The clinic was very crowded. Despite our appt at 10am, we still gotta wait for an hr before seeing Dr Tham. I would suggest for anyone visiting WC Cheng & Associates to arrive at least 30 mins earlier. I heard they are the most popular clinic in Thomson. Dr Tham is a jovial, assuring and detailed gynae! During the visit, he spent time explaining to us what we should be expecting, how to relieve stomach wind and clearly explained the meds he was going to prescribe. My hub and I feel assured with Dr Tham and we have decided to confirm him as our gynae. He has strong credentials and good reviews from on forums. Plus his charges are very reasonable. Any moms still in search for gynae can consider visiting Dr Tham! :)

Parfait

Hi all, my first appointment will be next week with A/P John Tee at KKH...anyone also with him as your gynae?

Hi Everyone! congrats to all of you! my EDD is 6nov!
I have been feeling nauseous, sleepy and hungry all the time... anyone feeling the same too?

ast0212

Mostly nausea and tiredness for me. No cravings or food aversion this time around...and always hungry argh!
Learnt my lesson after baby #1 NOT to eat for 2!!! hahaha

I'm in Australia so things are done a bit differently here. Seeing my GP till 20 weeks then I'll be seeing midwives at the Family Birth Centre where I had #2. I absolutely loved it there, was supported by wonderful midwives and experienced such a beautiful and empowering birth where I got to deliver my own baby. I opted not to go private care with my pregnancies.

staywitme

I have been on my second appt with dr tham and yea, hes awesome. Will be sticking to him or my first baby. :) just got a check and noticed my edd was advanced till 04/nov. Haha!

So far im feeling relatively bloated even though i eat very little.