EDD Nov'14

yongneng168

Can Daddy join in here?

Hi all My wife scanned today, heard heartbeat(amazing) :Diand edd s end Nov 14. Her mood is swinging thus not using this forum yet. She is not working and hope that she can get to know everyone here.

jiahuizz

Hi Everyone! congrats to all of you! my EDD is 6nov!
I have been feeling nauseous, sleepy and hungry all the time... anyone feeling the same too?
Me!! I'm having the same feeling. Always hungry, nausea and tired. I'm new here btw. I'm in my 5th week! Having spotting for the past few days and I am getting worried.

missesjoanna

Me!! I'm having the same feeling. Always hungry, nausea and tired. I'm new here btw. I'm in my 5th week! Having spotting for the past few days and I am getting worried.
did you visit your Gynae and tell him? Heard spotting is quite normal for some mummies in tri 1. If u don't feel comfortable, call up ur Gynae and check.

jiahuizz

did you visit your Gynae and tell him? Heard spotting is quite normal for some mummies in tri 1. If you dont't feel comfortable, call up your Gynae and check.
yup I am going to him tomorrow. Ya I read up abit and realised that it is quite normal but it's my first baby so I am a bit paranoid :001_302: hope everything is ok! my EDD is on my birthday anyway! :Dancing_tongue:

missesjoanna

yup I am going to him tomorrow. Ya I read up abit and realised that it is quite normal but it's my first baby so I am a bit paranoid :001_302: hope everything is ok! my EDD is on my birthday anyway! :Dancing_tongue:

tml remb to ask ur Gynae abt it... Oh first time mum is like that de hehe... Last time I also abit abit worry.. Don't dare this or that.
when is ur edd?

elsieyl

Congratulations to all mummies! Some of you may start feeling tired, sleepy and even having nausea. Start the day with just 2 ounces of Youn Living Ningxia Red Wolfberries drink to give you energy and boost your immune system so that you will not fall sick easily. Can inhale the ginger essential oil which is a therapeutic and concentrated plant extract to stop the nausea. Check it out at Essential Oil Sg - Therapeutic Essential Oils Singapore, Effective Remedies for Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Hair Loss, Eczema, Flu, Fever, UTI, HFMD, Sinus, Weight Loss for the post-natal package and email them for more details on "NIngxia Red Wolfberries Drink". This supplement is very good for mum and baby.

iDeals

[FONT=Segoe UI, Lucida Grande, Helvetica Neue, Trebuchet MS, Bitstream Vera Sans, Verdana, sans-serif]Got a Brand New Sealed in Box Avent Double Electric Comfort, selling at $388, way lower than retail price at $749. PM me if interested.[/FONT]

ast0212

Yes! Just when I was reaching my pre pregnancy weight and enjoying my old jeans and pants...only got to wear them for a short time hahah

Congrats to Nov mummies!!
Looks like you will be in time for SuperMom Bazaar in August!
22nd to 24th August at Suntec City. They say they are working with the brands directly so I guess there will be great deals and freebies! =)
And it will be a good time to get some nursing bras and breastpumps if you intend to breastfeed then. Nursing bras better to get nearer to EDD then now so that you get a better fit.

ClaudiaHuang

Congrats to all Nov mummies! I'm also one of the Nov Mummies, super excited and looking forward to my nxt gnac appointment.. keke..
Just curious,any mummies already showing your baby bump by now?

Hi mummies,
Intending to breastfeed?
Got lobang for talk by lactation consultant at SuperMom Bazaar on 23 Aug 14!

I will be going since I am planning #2! =)

Only $15 for a 3h breastfeeding talk by Mrs Wong Boh Boi!!
What's more, a GOODIE bag worth $50+!!
And Because you have RSVPed for our August Event, you get 20% off!!
Such great deals only available at SuperMom Bazaar!!
Signup now before 30 May to enjoy the offer
. RSVP members, just key in "EventMembers" at discount code to enjoy the 20% off.
Signup via Perfecting the womanly art of breastfeeding – Supermom Bazaar
HURRY!! though becos only 50 discounted seats available!!

fkl28

hi to all Nov Mummies!
me EDD 21 Nov.
Gyn is Dr Khong Chit Chong KK hospital
just passed week12, no permanent bump..cos it shows during the day n disappear in the morning :embarrassed: feeling bloated always.. Dr just stopped me for folic acid, now taking in fish oil n multi-vitamins..

reading up on pregnancy info..anyone looking into gentle birthing eg hypno birthing

praying for safe pregnancy n healthy babies for all =)

Nov mummies busy busy??

Anyway wanna share a lobang!

Healthy & Happy Pregnancy Talk by Mt Alvernia on Saturday 28 June 130-530pm.

If you have RSVP to SuperMom Bazaar event (22Aug-24Aug14) on https://www.facebook.com/events/412687902167240/
you will be able to get free tix to this talk.

Register at www.eventnook.com/healthyhappypregnancy/home and key in promo code MAFREE. You will get to receive $50 goodie bag!

I will be going to understand more for my #2 as during last pregnancy, I din get any chance to go for any. And I guess every pregnancy can b e different so we can never be too experienced for such talks. We can meet up at Clarke Quay Mrt to go there together!