EDD Nov'14

evachuaps

Congrats to all Nov mummies! I'm also one of the Nov Mummies, super excited and looking forward to my nxt gnac appointment.. keke..
Just curious,any mummies already showing your baby bump by now?

My EDD is 30th Nov, last day of Nov.
Going for my OSCAR next weekend (week 12 by then).

As for baby bump....I duno if I'm juz bloated from gas and fats or really is the baby. Hahahahah....

Nov mummies busy busy??

Anyway wanna share a lobang!

Healthy & Happy Pregnancy Talk by Mt Alvernia on Saturday 28 June 130-530pm.

If you have RSVP to SuperMom Bazaar event (22Aug-24Aug14) on https://www.facebook.com/events/412687902167240/
you will be able to get free tix to this talk.

Register at www.eventnook.com/healthyhappypregnancy/home and key in promo code MAFREE. You will get to receive $50 goodie bag!

I will be going to understand more for my #2 as during last pregnancy, I din get any chance to go for any. And I guess every pregnancy can b e different so we can never be too experienced for such talks. We can meet up at Clarke Quay Mrt to go there together!
Sorry the previous link was wrong, should be -- Have a healthy and happy pregnancy: The ultimate workshop for the SuperMom-to-Be Registration, Singapore - EventNook
I am looking for companion to go together. Let me know if any mummies here wanna go ok?? We meet and go together! =)

ast0212

fkl28:870421 said:
hi to all Nov Mummies!
me EDD 21 Nov.
Gyn is Dr Khong Chit Chong KK hospital
just passed week12, no permanent bump..cos it shows during the day n disappear in the morning :embarrassed: feeling bloated always.. Dr just stopped me for folic acid, now taking in fish oil n multi-vitamins..

reading up on pregnancy info..anyone looking into gentle birthing eg hypno birthing

praying for safe pregnancy n healthy babies for all =)
Haha that's so cute!!

I have a bump now...had a bump since baby 2 was born haha..but now it is more apparent. Had my 12 wk scan today and baby is looking good.

I haven't done hypno birthing before. I had planned a waterbirth for baby 2 but that didn't come to pass. She came out faster than the midwife could fill the bath haha. This time around just going to birth normally like previous births - on my knees so I can deliver my own baby.

I don't know much about gentle birthing...but both my babies were born pretty gently. They were easy births, painfree with no pain relief. I think the more you read and understand about natural birth the more prepared you will be...oh and don't let stories of tearing, episiotomy, forceps and vacuums scare you!! Not all births have those! Mine didn't :)

littlehamster

Anybody broke the news already? Now 3mths Mark. Hehe. I'm thinking how to break the news. But my close relatives knew already la.

I'm opt for natural birth Maybe with laughing gas as the side effects not as bad.. can't imagine ha haha then push, hahaha then push Lol. I feel eerie on epidural, my mum also says not good for the spine as got chance of disability

this is my first child. I have my tummy fats But overall still small, But my jeans can't button already, bought New pants last few weeks, also boobs grew 1size since bfp, hubby always eyeing on them

Anybody broke the news already? Now 3mths Mark. Hehe. I'm thinking how to break the news. But my close relatives knew already la.

I'm opt for natural birth Maybe with laughing gas as the side effects not as bad.. can't imagine ha haha then push, hahaha then push Lol. I feel eerie on epidural, my mum also says not good for the spine as got chance of disability

this is my first child. I have my tummy fats But overall still small, But my jeans can't button already, bought New pants last few weeks, also boobs grew 1size since bfp, hubby always eyeing on them
Me
Just to share my exp with laughing gas.. it din make me laugh....
More wanna die with head spinning.. with world gg round n round ard me.. n i can feel like pain reality n everyother senses spinning round only.. i use gas while waiting for epidural..

But yes epidural did freak me out..but haha gotta brave thru it for a painless wait.. though when dilate till 9cm.. didnt work liao!!

Hi everyone! have u girls started going for any pre-natal yoga classes yet? i have trying to search for a good prenatal yoga class, u girls know if its only offered at yoga centres only or do hospitals like TMC, ME and Gleneagles offer that too?

Lil hamster..

did you buy the maternity pants or normal pants? haha i think you can get those maternity ones but dont need get very big.. I wore those thru my pregnancy when I outgrow my usual jeans (actually can one but parents and hubby keep nagging say I squeezing their darling inside).. and even now I still wear them because it is fitting at the hips with the elastic cloth around the tummy.., and also the at the hips.. it comes with elastic band inside that can be adjusted by buttons to tighten or loosen.. worth since I still can wear it after birth and haha next time for #2..

littlehamster

Pris I bought the maternity pants from spring maternity that other time when they had 20% sale, shld have buy more haha.

I also heard laughing gas not much effect but still duno leh, I scared the epi poke spine seem very painful and aftermath may have effects and also the paralysis. Aiyo I think alot hahah

Little hamster

haha recently i just pop in and saw this new arrival of shorts and pants very nice eh.. i like.. haha thinking if i shud buy it now.. haha

ehh i think maybe coz i din go for those antenatal class to learn breathing technique.. so come to laughing gas i only just breathe in deep lor.. haha feel more like dying.. ehh epi i also soo scared and very pain liao.. stupid doc hor.. still tell me DONT MOVE.. its very DANGEROUS! then my hubby tell her.. how to?? she is in pain.. doc says dont worry.. she wont move coz she know its dangerous! haha WTH rite?

And i had 2 pokes!! coz she chose the section nearer the bottom where she say its the best.. but she couldnt get it thru till the end.. she tried a few times.. then she tell me she need to poke in a higher section.. seems like my spine abit slanted..

so far.. i dont have any side effects.. no back ache.. no nothing.. the only i think was haha i vomit bah...

staywitme

Congrats to all Nov mummies! I'm also one of the Nov Mummies, super excited and looking forward to my nxt gnac appointment.. keke..
Just curious,any mummies already showing your baby bump by now?
hello, my bump is getting obvious already, most of my old clothes cant wear already ;(

littlehamster

Thanks pris, I'll go have a look when free.

wow 2times. Touchie leh. Sometimes those doc just take for granted. Scary..my first blood test also, the nurse like not very experience, after withdrew the blood, her other hand went to take the testube n miss cue to, n hit the whole syringe, needle which still inside my arm, pain pain she still say "should be have no bruise " so not convincing. Lucky I change gynae later hurhur

Last edited:
haha i have phobia for blood test too!!
I will always ask the nurse got confidence??? because last time when i was hospitalized for other issues.. nurses took my blood they were like searching for my vein inside!!! they only allowed 2 chances of poking needles per staff hence she din withdraw but try to find.. then she try again.. still cannot.. she say she ask her senior colleague.. who also cannot!!!! end up they send the doc.. doc says.. dunno why ask me.. nurses are the ones who do this everyday.. yet when they cannot do it.. they ask the docs who do once in awhile! haha then luckily for later days of my stay.. they got a super experienced nurse to do the drip for me.. really not pain... haiz..

i think the epidural you need to also think whether haha if really cannot tahan u wanna take anot.. if not later you pain like siaoz.. then ur hubby go and tell nurse or doc.. ohh no no.. my wife dont wan epidural.. haha my hubby keep asking me to tell him my decision way before labour.. coz he say later i cannot answer coz in pain.. he still know what to do.. haha

missesjoanna

Finally the thread is moving!congrats to all mummies! Anyone went to details scan already?
I can't wear my normal jeans already... Too tight. Top still okay for now...

mummies.. wanna go for free talks?? Got some free tix left! I am going!! =) Wanna go together?? can meet at Clarke Quay.. i am gg though i already hav #1 haha wanna be more prepared for #2!!

Having a Healthy & Happy Pregnancy (by Mt Alvernia)
Date: Saturday 28 June 14
Time: 130pm
Venue: Great Eastern Centre 1 Pickering st
Ticket price: Single - $10 / Couple - $15

RSVP to SuperMom Bazaar facebook and register for free with code MAFREE!
You will also get $50 worth goodie bag!
Have a healthy and happy pregnancy: The ultimate workshop for the SuperMom-to-Be Registration, Singapore - EventNook

littlehamster

I'm thinking to get the belt extender for jeans But the front will quite ugly cos the zip will be open unless got tops long enough to cover Hmmm

fkl28

hi

i discover the babybelt in kiddy palace and found it very useful! it is a piece of elastic band with one button hole and several buttons along the band..i can still wear my normal pants :laugh: n o ya, the top must be long enough to cover the opening zip :1err:

Last edited:

BabyDF

Hi Mummies-to-be.
Same here EDD on mid Nov.
Currently at my 15 weeks now. Feeling bloated. Less of the morning sickness now. Appetite coming back and gaining few kilos back. LOL.
I cant fit my old jeans. Have to wear elastic and stretchy pants for now. Top still ok.

How u guys coping? =)