EDD Nov'14

Taurusmom

Mine still the same but i feel my buttocks aching. Like after cycling that kind of ache.
Yah the baby is very cute. I love the scan. My doctor did not mention about glucose test.
Im having urine leakage. Anyone experience that?

Win Won

Hi Taurusmom, i enjoyed the 'pregnancy made easy' talk today! Seems like Mrs Wong 22-Aug bf talk is fully booked?!
Anyway I signed up for her Childbirth class already.

my buttocks don't ache, but sometimes i have backache. u taking enough calcium? from what i understand from my dr, lack of calcium caused aching? or did i get him wrong?
my feet starts to swell already. my shoes felt tight, nails cramped and worst of all i tried to put on my sneakers today but failed!

urine leakage…so far encounter a few times only when a lot of urine and cough or sneeze. not daily affair.
maybe u can start do some pelvic exercise . hear that keggel is recommended.

Win Won

Hi ladies,
what kind of panties are you all wearing now? i've changed my panty's size twice liao…
any recommendation of comfort ones?

Taurusmom

Hi winwon, i enjoyed the talk too. The talk was straight after my kkh class so kind of rush and hungry after that. I went for lunch before teabreak.
im taking calcium supplement everyday. My feet still ok for now. We were thought keggel excise during the class. Actually it's not so easy to hold the muscles.
as for pantry size i changed to L size now.u can try hush puppies brand organic cotton one. Very soft and comfy.

creamm

Hi Taurusmon, ok i pay more attention to baby's kicks!

Just went for Wk20 detailed scan today and its a girl! All is well!

Anyone opt for caesarean here?

Win Won

Hi Taurusmon, ok i pay more attention to baby's kicks!

Just went for Wk20 detailed scan today and its a girl! All is well!

Anyone opt for caesarean here?
hi creamm, congrats on having a princess and that all is well! :D
I'm quite pro c-section, but my surroundings friends anti. i find it redundant to spent hours on contraction and delivery pain. haaa…
However I will see what's the situation like when later.

U opting for c-section?

Win Won

Hi winwon, i enjoyed the talk too. The talk was straight after my kkh class so kind of rush and hungry after that. I went for lunch before teabreak.
im taking calcium supplement everyday. My feet still ok for now. We were thought keggel excise during the class. Actually it's not so easy to hold the muscles.
as for pantry size i changed to L size now.u can try hush puppies brand organic cotton one. Very soft and comfy.
Hi Taurusmom, i understand that we need 1000mg calcium daily. however i'm under consuming cos not milk lover. however if u have more aches perhaps u can watch your calcium intake. hope u feel better soon! :D

creamm

hi creamm, congrats on having a princess and that all is well! :D
I'm quite pro c-section, but my surroundings friends anti. i find it redundant to spent hours on contraction and delivery pain. haaa…
However I will see what's the situation like when later.

U opting for c-section?
Hi Win Won,

Yup, most likely opt for C-section using GA.

Win Won

Thanks! Will take care and try to take more calcium. Have u started on prenatal class?
hi taurusmon, finally signed up for one, but is the one run by Mrs Wong. Gonna start in Mid-Aug!

i am already feeling very full after each meal. always fill full to brim…but keep on thirsty and need to drink water. so doesn't help with fullness… :p

BabyDF

Hi dear...

Will check out soon... Perhaps I be joining during my last tri. Now busy sigh new home coming soon too Liao... Hehehhehe...

Anyway i have Similac powder for mummy. I bought but couldn't take it. Dunno why suddenly can't take it anymore. Only 2 cups and I jus can't take it . Keep vomiting out. So I changed to Ammum. So if anyone of u taking Similac Mum... Let me know, I can give it away to you...

:)

Babydf, see this web for more Info. The rates are at the link below under online registration Childbirth Education Course | Thomson Medical I booked the one from Mrs Wong boh boi, very famous and good lactation consultant my friend encourage me to attend nearer to edd (3rd Tri) as won't forget much

If u bend down, try keep Ur back straight. Try asking hubby to massage for u?

For my yoga so happen my neighbour also interested and we just started. If u stay Punggol , feel free to join us? Hehehe

My tummy still small, weight gain still 1kg only but I do feel my butt n tights getting bigger.

Win Won

Hi BabyDF,

Is Ammum nice? I saw a lot of positive reviews on it's pregnancy milk.
Previously I took Similac Mum too and like you I can't enjoy it cos it gives me so much gas.

creamm

Hi all,

I am taking Anmum too !

Taste great, not so sweet. Its low fat and comes in original or chocolate flavour.

hpc

Hi mum n dad !Im a nanny staying in Pasir Ris,sms me for more info .97327396.
I got many years xp taking care of infant-school children.

BabyDF

Hi BabyDF,

Is Ammum nice? I saw a lot of positive reviews on it's pregnancy milk.
Previously I took Similac Mum too and like you I can't enjoy it cos it gives me so much gas.
Yes, ammum is nice. got strawberry, original and chocolate.
I am not taking pills or any additional pills just ammum milk. Which I find it better because big capsules and pills scare me away. LOL!!

Win Won

Yes, ammum is nice. got strawberry, original and chocolate.
I am not taking pills or any additional pills just ammum milk. Which I find it better because big capsules and pills scare me away. LOL!!
Oooh BabyDF, no supplements for you at all? Your gynae never gives you?
I understand some gynaes promote natural diet though.

Actually I so tired of popping multivits, calcium pills daily. Multivit quite big in size.

Have you done shopping for baby yet? I am to start soon…hopefully i find more time!

Win Won

Hi all!
My EDD is 30 November and I am expecting a little boy!
Nice to meet everyone!
hi alag, congrats! Is this your first pregnancy?
People are telling me usually pregnancy happen earlier than week 40. Many friends' happen at week 36 to week 38!!!
Gee we are not far away already.

BabyDF

Oooh BabyDF, no supplements for you at all? Your gynae never gives you?
I understand some gynaes promote natural diet though.

Actually I so tired of popping multivits, calcium pills daily. Multivit quite big in size.

Have you done shopping for baby yet? I am to start soon…hopefully i find more time!
Hi...
My gynae said that if im taking the milk I shud b getting the normal 4 types of supplements I need for me n bb... dha, folic acid etc.... coz all in the milk oredi. So she is quite understanding she just told me milk is sufficient...

yes I intend to go for bb shopping this aug/sep... hehehe..