EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

Addee

I got stretch marks on my buttock too.. lol.. I tot that area shld hv enough fats to expand so didn't apply the cream initally.
Since I noticed, I apply everyday but too late, it never got better :(
Buttocks too?! I never even know that. My tummy is so itchy that I'm so tempted to scratch. I've been applying bio-oil since early 2nd trimester and this still happen. Kept asking my SIL to buy those big bottles from South Africa. With the itch now don't think my supplies will last till the baby pop.

PeiPei A

Icic... I tried search youtube on swaddle, quite alot of ways to swaddle.. but looks so 可怜 hahaha..
My mom told me during her time she even use rope to tie up after swaddle... -_-

Evaling

Yes, I swaddled my baby for the first 2mths only:)
You're not FTM? Do you have saggy breast? I have very saggy breast & when I never wear wired bra, it's very obvious my right breast sag more than my left breast. Will it recover after birth? So turn off man.. GAWD~

Jojoai

I also have stretch marks on my buttocks !! So irritating and ugly ! Can throw away all my bikini alrdy. ): lucky my tummy doesn't itch I applied palmers oil on my buttocks and looks better and better alrdy ! Mayb you ladies can try. See alrdy so depressed. Hubby even laughed at me. But told me its okay. ):

bibikoh

Jojoai:678708 said:
I also have stretch marks on my buttocks !! So irritating and ugly ! Can throw away all my bikini alrdy. ): lucky my tummy doesn't itch I applied palmers oil on my buttocks and looks better and better alrdy ! Mayb you ladies can try. See alrdy so depressed. Hubby even laughed at me. But told me its okay. ):
Sian! I also using palmers but still feel itchy! Sometimes even breast also!

Jojoai

Mayb you're allergic ? Cos I'm using the oil and it's fine. Only oily ! Haha. Yeah. My breast like got stretch marks. Is it possible to have stretch marks on breast ? o_O

PeiPei A

Ya, Heard breast is a common area to have stretch marks on breast too so I applied a little cream there too.
I'm using clarin stretch mark cream, so far so good.

Addee

Sian! I also using palmers but still feel itchy! Sometimes even breast also!
I show my yoga instructor my tummy. She says the i must upgrade my oil. She ask me to use Clarins treatment oil. Previously I used palmers then switch to bio-oil but still itch. After her advice, the itch subside. But the stretch marks already appear. :(
I didn't notice it. It's at the lower part of the bump and I can't see it without a small mirror. It was hubby that told me :(

Addee

You stretch mark still red/purple in colour? Must apply the cream or oil religiously to moisturize the area! At least it can still help to lighten now. Once it's white colour, nothing can help already.

niidu

Dear All,

we r currently having a promo on infant/toddler's socks and mittens. also we have the best and latest japan/korea maternity fashion at unbelievable prices!! even if u r not preggie or just given birth, add a belt, and u r ready to go! noone will believe its a maternity dress!

so hurry to Niidu Mother's Wear offers mums-to-be an extensive range of maternity clothing. We carry the largest collection of imported maternity clothes and nursing wear that any maternity shop in Singapore has to offer. We also stock baby/ toddler shirts, dres while stocks last!!

You're not FTM? Do you have saggy breast? I have very saggy breast & when I never wear wired bra, it's very obvious my right breast sag more than my left breast. Will it recover after birth? So turn off man.. GAWD~
When i give birth to my first child i was a FTM... oh ya.. must massage the breast slowly after every feed if you are breast feeding.. also to prevent nipples from crack after finish fed squeeze some breastmilk and rub gently around your nipples area (natural moisturizer :)
remember must massage after birth.. !! it will be good if you can purchase those massage breast package.. but its quite ex so i did not..

bibikoh

Hey ask u all. Is it normal to have spotting now? I have spotting on and off. But dunno whether should b worried or not....

Addee

No. Spotting is not normal. Brown or bright red? Must inform the doctor. I had spotting when I was 24weeks and immediate given 2 weeks MC for bed rest.

Any mummies here feel like the baby is shaking/quivering/ in the tummy sometimes? Mine just did that last night and i was kinda worried because i do feel this occasionally since like 2 weeks ago. It lasted for like 1-2 secs only. But the movement is definetely not kicking/stretching/hiccups. By now, i can definetely differentiate those movements. She did this just now when i had my nightly routine of exposing my tummy and talk to her, so i can see this shaking/jerking movements very clearly last night.

Google said it is possible that baby have seizures inside and when born might develop epilepsy or angelman syndrome. I'm so so worried.. I dont think my friends/colleague experience this.. HOWWW?!?!!!

I suggest you call up your gynae first and ask for advice.

Any mummies here feel like the baby is shaking/quivering/ in the tummy sometimes? Mine just did that last night and i was kinda worried because i do feel this occasionally since like 2 weeks ago. It lasted for like 1-2 secs only. But the movement is definetely not kicking/stretching/hiccups. By now, i can definetely differentiate those movements. She did this just now when i had my nightly routine of exposing my tummy and talk to her, so i can see this shaking/jerking movements very clearly last night.

Google said it is possible that baby have seizures inside and when born might develop epilepsy or angelman syndrome. I'm so so worried.. I dont think my friends/colleague experience this.. HOWWW?!?!!!

bibikoh

Brown leh... only today only.... did u feel any pain?

Addee:679526 said:
No. Spotting is not normal. Brown or bright red? Must inform the doctor. I had spotting when I was 24weeks and immediate given 2 weeks MC for bed rest.