EDD Oct 2012 Mummies

Shaa

Hi All, just few weeeks more to go for all of us.....my EDD is 13/10....cant wait to see my little prince :)

I didnt use any stretch mark creams, cuz my doc said it will happen if it will have to happen....recently started applying cream cuz feel itchy sometime.....dun know whts in store for me....

Still need to do some shopping, pack the bag, and rearrnge the house for the baby...

Any good place to recommend to buy a cot and a stroller.....thanks

Enjoy!!!

Addee

Brown leh... only today only.... did u feel any pain?
No pain but that time they did a contraction test and say have mild contraction. I can't differentiate baby's movement and contraction then. Just started feeling the movement. During that time.
Maybe you can call the clinic first and check. They may just ask you to monitor. I had to go down cos it happen twice in 3 days the same week.
Note: this gynae visit is not part of the package. Paid normal consultation fees

kwokm

Jerking, dragging, tapping, thuds, fluttering should be normal. But shiver never experienced before. Better to call Gynae to check than to worry. Hope all is well.

kwokm

Hi Shaa

Im due end oct and I'm still thinking it's 3 more months until u said a few weeks kinda like a wake up call to pack & settle work.

Anyway I heard there is another fair - parent world coming up at expo on 31 aug - 2 sept maybe sells big items.

Evaling

When i give birth to my first child i was a FTM... oh ya.. must massage the breast slowly after every feed if you are breast feeding.. also to prevent nipples from crack after finish fed squeeze some breastmilk and rub gently around your nipples area (natural moisturizer :)
remember must massage after birth.. !! it will be good if you can purchase those massage breast package.. but its quite ex so i did not..
So yr breast got any better??

shermyn

Hey mummies now spring maternity having 15% off for nursing apparels, members get additional 5% off. Bought my nursing spaghetti at $24+ and $32+. Thought if outside nursing will be convenient. :)

Btw mummies,have you felt lesser movement of babies these days? I kinda of felt that my baby hasn't moved that much,properly due to restriction of space or I should really take note of the movement counting from now on?

CherieSyd

Hey mummies now spring maternity having 15% off for nursing apparels, members get additional 5% off. Bought my nursing spaghetti at $24+ and $32+. Thought if outside nursing will be convenient. :)

Btw mummies,have you felt lesser movement of babies these days? I kinda of felt that my baby hasn't moved that much,properly due to restriction of space or I should really take note of the movement counting from now on?
Shermyn - Yeah me too... Thought she might just be in active, but when she does move or kick they r quite strong. I can actually see indentation on my belly! Btw do u know how long the sale is for at spring maternity. Might pop down there today since i have a checkup with gynae .

Jojoai

Mine is getting stronger ! And more kicks ! Yeah. I read online saying it will be lesser due to restriction. But I always talk to my boy and sayang him and he will keep kicking / punching !

shermyn

The sale is till 20th for nursing apparels only, other breast feeding items only 5% off. :)

I thought I was being paranoid. Hahaha. Yeah and baby on off will give me a good kick to tell me " hey I'm still here!" hahahaha.

Jerking, dragging, tapping, thuds, fluttering should be normal. But shiver never experienced before. Better to call Gynae to check than to worry. Hope all is well.

Some people in fb group also experience the same thing. I will ask my gynae during my next visit.. Hopefully really nothing..

shermyn

Any mummies still carrying their older kids? I'm still carrying sometimes (my elder daughter is 5 this year,abt 19kg) and am afraid ill hurt my baby. I know I shouldn't be carrying her but sometimes she'll throw temper and want me to carry. :( any experience/advice mummies?

PeiPei A

Those who bought clarins what is the difference? If already has stretch marks which clarins product most effective and about how much?

Tia
I think Clarins stretch mark cream smell quite nice and don't have those sticky nor oily feeling. Think is about S$82.
I've got the oil type too, but I never used it yet as my mom told me better don't apply oil, so plan to use it after deliver.

I already got stretch marks on my buttock where I didn't apply initially, apply after i got it, doesn't show improvement.
So far no stretch mark found in places where I applied from the beginning, hopefully never.

kwokm

Those who bought clarins what is the difference? If already has stretch marks which clarins product most effective and about how much?

Tia
I think Clarins stretch mark cream smell quite nice and don't have those sticky nor oily feeling. Think is about S$82.
I've got the oil type too, but I never used it yet as my mom told me better don't apply oil, so plan to use it after deliver.

I already got stretch marks on my buttock where I didn't apply initially, apply after i got it, doesn't show improvement.
So far no stretch mark found in places where I applied from the beginning, hopefully never.
Thanks peipei

I'm using Palmer but getting itch like rash /spot on & off. Looks like heat rash but it's on my tummy. So thinking if the clarins will be better to soothe it. It get so itchy I use zambak on the spots. It helps to soothe the itch as it has eucalyptus but dunno any side effects.

Addee

Kwokm, I was using palmers then I switch to bio-oil cos it's thicker and my SIL manage to buy it cheap (less than SGD15.00 for 200ml) but lately belly stretch so much it itch and have rashes and don't help. Didn't know and was advise to switch to Clarins treatment oil 1 week later and the itch subside and the rashes also better after 2 days. By the time I got the Claris oil, my stretch mark appear.

my morning sickness came back... sigh.. totally no appetite this morning again... feeling nausea and stomach weird.. feel like shitting but i guess only wind.. -.-' baby movement's is driving me crzy.. uterus hardens.. few times a day.. -.-

diza

my morning sickness came back... sigh.. totally no appetite this morning again... feeling nausea and stomach weird.. feel like shitting but i guess only wind.. -.-' baby movement's is driving me crzy.. uterus hardens.. few times a day.. -.-
same here... I'm left 7 weeks plus and having BH regularly.. Not to mention heartburns. I've been vomiting since yest for countless times and this morning when I woke up, my room was spinning and I vomited right beside the bed. Poor hubby had to wake up at 4am to clean up the mess and brought me to KK. At the triage ward, they didnt even take my urine sample to check if I was dehydrated. The MO on duty only checked to see if I dilate or if I'm going into pre-term labour. She said Im not having any contractions and baby's heartbeat is normal... So sent me home and gave me the normal medicine to stop vomiting and even said maybe I'm having stomach flu... The thing is I don't even have diarrhea or stomach ache... Sigh... She said if it didn't get better then come back to be warded. ~_~"

AWW!!! hang in there!! soon your little one will be out!! maybe you can try take ginger water, it really helps me and save me alot.. so tonight i am going to boil and bring to ofc tmrl! Ginger is my life saver now..!!

same here... I'm left 7 weeks plus and having BH regularly.. Not to mention heartburns. I've been vomiting since yest for countless times and this morning when I woke up, my room was spinning and I vomited right beside the bed. Poor hubby had to wake up at 4am to clean up the mess and brought me to KK. At the triage ward, they didnt even take my urine sample to check if I was dehydrated. The MO on duty only checked to see if I dilate or if I'm going into pre-term labour. She said Im not having any contractions and baby's heartbeat is normal... So sent me home and gave me the normal medicine to stop vomiting and even said maybe I'm having stomach flu... The thing is I dont't even have diarrhea or stomach ache... Sigh... She said if it didn't get better then come back to be warded. ~_~"