EDD Oct 2013

nrl

Hi just asking mommiestobe!

Did you ladies experience any pain in the lower abdomen.... I was told its normal cos there is no discharge.. But, im very worried... It cn even prolong to lower back pain...

Im very worried... Went for my scan... I saw my baby heartbeat at 5weeksplus... Its getting more and more emotional attached... As compared to when you first knew abt it... After all, its God willing.., am praying hard and harder... Heheheh

Hi all, I'm at 8 wks plus now. can I ask if anyone has an increased in cervical discharge? Sometimes, it felt wet to the extent you will get worried and goes to check. Just clear watery to some creamy light yellowish.

Sorry if I sounded gross.

I am 7wks now. Yes.. I have the feeling too.. Everyday.. 1st thing to do upon reaching opis is to go toi and check.. Is it norm? Will it be like this till the end of pregnancy?

I am unable to drink plain water as well.. The stomach will start churning..

I am now 7wks.. I do not vomit.. But every morning.. The stomach feels totally imbalanced.. at times it lasts till late afternoon.. Is that mrng sickness as well?

At times it goes off when i eat smthg and comes back after an hr or so.. The worst is.. I keep burping.. Its uncontrollable.. So embarassing in opis..

And I realise i get hungry very easily.. Its like every 3 hours i need to eat smthg.. If not my stomach starts cramping n churning..

Is this all normal?? Please advise..:embarrassed::shyxxx:

Alisa

feeling cramps & always hungry are very normal. for the cramp thing, i got it when in my 1st preg. this time i don feel anything except i can feel a ball things at my bladder area, should be the womb.

Thks everyone for the reply. It mks me feel better. There are just too many changes and doubts that sometimes scare me. Only after a scan that I can have some assurance that baby is still doing fine.

I'm having wrk issues too. Keep waking up at night for toilet visits and then have hard time waking up in the morning. Am always tired to the extent of thinking to quit my job :( my mind is so preoccupied with the pregnancy that I cannot be bothered with anything else...

nrl

I am unable to drink plain water as well.. The stomach will start churning..

I am now 7wks.. I do not vomit.. But every morning.. The stomach feels totally imbalanced.. at times it lasts till late afternoon.. Is that mrng sickness as well?

At times it goes off when i eat smthg and comes back after an hr or so.. The worst is.. I keep burping.. Its uncontrollable.. So embarassing in opis..

And I realise i get hungry very easily.. Its like every 3 hours i need to eat smthg.. If not my stomach starts cramping n churning..

Is this all normal?? Please advise..:embarrassed::shyxxx:

I think its normal.. cos I too have to eat every few hours... its like you're constantly hungry all the time...

nrl

Thks everyone for the reply. It mks me feel better. There are just too many changes and doubts that sometimes scare me. Only after a scan that I can have some assurance that baby is still doing fine.

I'm having wrk issues too. Keep waking up at night for toilet visits and then have hard time waking up in the morning. Am always tired to the extent of thinking to quit my job :( my mind is so preoccupied with the pregnancy that I cannot be bothered with anything else...

we're in the same boat.. same.. i even tot of quitting... nothing matters most than the baby... even told my superiors about changin another work arrangements.. hopefully it'll be okay without any 'side effects'

babywipes

hi!! i'm new here..just wanna see if anyone is feeling the same way as me. i'm probably 8 weeks along now and feeling miserable each day. lethargic, dizzy, moody and some weird sensation in my chest. not puking though...thankfully. there's this strange feeling in my mouth and i don't know what else to drink beside water since i'm trying to avoid caffeine now. i can't wait to get off work everyday to go home and veg out on my couch. but of course, i thank God for the little life inside me. i'm just hoping this feeling will go away asap so i can be my normal self again! zomg..

TVH

I've read we can't drink too much fruit juices sold outside especially those at hawker centres cos they may contain a lot of bacteria...and if we were to buy ready packed juices from supermarkets, we need to buy juices that have been pasteurized....so much restrictions...

Oops really no fruit juices from outside? I've been drinking them in replacement of eating fruits cause I have braces so have difficulty chewing on most fruits.

100 plus sounds good! But generally I drink lemon water. Just add a slice or 2 into plain water. Easier to drink that way.

Naangfaa

Really feel "at home" with U gals here! Thanks so much for making me feel "normal". I have m/s and gag once in awhile but thankfully no vomitting; 9 weeks today!:)

I can't eat fish,chicken or beef coz e smell is so strong that I can actually visualize e actual fish/animal in front of me..blechz! Think I've mentioned b4, I've to take some chilli w my food..though I'm not a spice person but had too much and had cramps and even diarrhoea!=_=

I only have discharge when I eat "nonsense"...which is not frequent..so I will try to avoid..but some days (like today)..I succumbed to KFC!!omgggg!!

Naangfaa

And oh yes..I have lower abdomen cramps and sometimes even back cramps plus recently, giddiness if I go without food for too long!

*waves* Hi Princess! Hi babywipes! welcome! and who else?using hp,very difficult to see la..hehe..

Hi Hi Everyone...

Every morning my stomach feels uneasy n troubled plus cramping n churning.. Traveling to work in bus n train is becoming more n more of a hassle..

Does anyone know any remedies to soothe it?

**Hi Hi Naangfa**

Alisa

take a bit of sour plum if feeling nausea. do not take fruit juice cuz in order to blend to juice, need at least (eg orange) 3 oranges and that will be too much sugar.

babywipes

hello Naangfaa! this morning i succumbed to having lipton tea for breakfast. cannot help it just missed it too much! but i try not to soak the bag for too long...so not too thick..less caffeine i guess? haha

think should just stick to eating fruits whole, rather than fruit juice then.

today i feel much better, maybe its coz i haven't taken the pre natal supplements doc gave yet..i have been suspecting those capsules (folic acid/calcium/etcetc) makes me feel nauseous. dreading the feeling after i take them...

Lovely26

Today is my 8th week n i had brown discharge since yesterday after having some work issues in office. Was probably too stress out. But good things there's no cramp or discomfort in my tummy. Called gynae about it n she asked me down tomorrow to ensure things are alrite. kinda worry........it's the works fault. Muz.learn to relax now

virgomummy

hopingformiracle...i'm the same as you....i only feel queasiness...at most gag...but never did the actual vomitting...it's quite annoying...
hey, i realise i can't drink plain water too cos I'll start to feel queasy....

my stomach now feels like there's a bubble stuck in between my rib cage...when food goes in, the bubble prevents the food from going down...it's like hungry but cannot eat too much...hope this will pass soon...
I have the same situation as you. When I eat I feel sick, dont eat and I will be hungry.

winkle13

Hi mummies, i'm new! just got BFP few days ago!! according to pregnancy calculator.. i'm 4 weeks 2 days old.. :Dancing_tongue:first time mummie too and very excited!