EDD Oct 2013

weeeii

Xtinee:774355 said:
When do all of you start to book your Oscar scans, I'm 9 weeks now so should i book now ?
Hi Xtinee, I think you can book now. My gynae booked for mine when I was 8 weeks.

Xtinee

Hi Xtinee, I think you can book now. My gynae booked for mine when I was 8 weeks.
Thank you weeeii, im meeting my gynae this week again will ask him about this.

Hope all of our lil ones are healthy and strong, more good news please :wink:

Qinqin

hi all pretties mummy to be..

anyone knows what facial products is not safe to use during prenancy period?what ingrediants is not good to our baby?

winniethepooh

Hi, the Oscar scan is done in hospital. Doubt clinic has that machine.. My Dr arrange for me at tmc as his clinic is there. So after scan, I go see my Dr for regular checkup.
Mine is a package, Oscar and derailed scan at 20weeks. One is scan for down syndrome second one is check if body parts are developing normal. My Gynac explains down syndrome can have healthy body limbs n parts and vice visa. Both test compliment each other as they detect differ things. But they are not compulsory. Is upto u = )

I got my result today, clinic call to say I'm low risk =) Dr will explain result next visit. I'm 29 but I prefer to take for peace of mind =) the assurance makes me happy hahaa
Congrats on the good results! I'm back in SG and will see my gynea tomorrow. Will ask about the 2 scans!! Have a smooth-sailing pregnancy :)

winniethepooh

For mine boobs are "sticking out" recently at 8weeks, they grow a little not too much.

Ya people have been commenting i look more "fu xiang" plump. Waist line seems to be getting bigger and having a little tummy now.......
Feels kinda sad that i have grown sideways
Hi,
I have received some suggestions to wear those wireless bras?? (Ahh bra / Genie Bra / etc )
It seems to help with the growing boobs and soreness.. Maybe you want to give it a try?

joymommy

Qinqin:774447 said:
hi all pretties mummy to be..

anyone knows what facial products is not safe to use during prenancy period?what ingrediants is not good to our baby?
I avoid all products I used to use before pregnancy. I now changed to cetapil... Some of the ingredients quite unsafe to use I.e. bha. So I jus avoid all...

U can google and check. Many information for you to check... :D

Xtinee

Hi,
I have received some suggestions to wear those wireless bras?? (Ahh bra / Genie Bra / etc )
It seems to help with the growing boobs and soreness.. Maybe you want to give it a try?
Hee hee i bought 6 Genie bra from Qoo10 and am wearing it now, more comfy, at least its not painful when i remove it, and also can breathe better :)
Quite cheap like $6+ per piece, its like a sports bra with a thin padding.

joymommy

winniethepooh:774461 said:
For mine boobs are "sticking out" recently at 8weeks, they grow a little not too much.

Ya people have been commenting i look more "fu xiang" plump. Waist line seems to be getting bigger and having a little tummy now.......
Feels kinda sad that i have grown sideways
Hi,
I read that the soreness and growing will be in first trimester and won't grow that much after that. maybe can try to get nursing bras instead.

I tot of wearing wireless bras but I also worry it will not grow nicely (might sag) so I wear nursing bras now. Maybe try not to wear bras at home. Let them breathe :D

Xtinee

I read that the soreness and growing will be in first trimester and won't grow that much after that. maybe can try to get nursing bras instead.

I tot of wearing wireless bras but I also worry it will not grow nicely (might sag) so I wear nursing bras now. Maybe try not to wear bras at home. Let them breathe :D
Yes I normally do not wear any bra at home :001_302: I read they will continue to grow
Breast changes during pregnancy | BabyCenter

So buy a cheap one now

KBH

Mine grew by 2 cup sizes (I was tiny to begin with) and I bought 2 wireless ones from jockey over the weekend. Its branded as a sports bra type, so the support should be slightly bettet than those normal ones just without wire. Cost abt $40. I got 2 nursing bras too but my friends were saying its too early to buy now as the badangdangs will grow further in tri 3.. so its better to buy in mth 8.. but well, I guess I jus have to pray I can still wear mine then!

KBH

Oh and by the way, I asked the fruits stall uncle about the banana question and he said only the delmonte (which is from Philippines) is a little more cooling than the other types of bananas. Thats why some will avoid eating the delmonte ones during tri 1. So now we know the myth. :)

joymommy

Xtinee:774467 said:

Yes I normally do not wear any bra at home :001_302: I read they will continue to grow
Breast changes during pregnancy | BabyCenter

So buy a cheap one now
Oh I think shld be ok. Even if cont to grow also won't be too much diff I suppose cos I grow Abt 3 cups alr. Hee

joymommy

KBH:774469 said:

Mine grew by 2 cup sizes (I was tiny to begin with) and I bought 2 wireless ones from jockey over the weekend. Its branded as a sports bra type, so the support should be slightly bettet than those normal ones just without wire. Cost abt $40. I got 2 nursing bras too but my friends were saying its too early to buy now as the badangdangs will grow further in tri 3.. so its better to buy in mth 8.. but well, I guess I jus have to pray I can still wear mine then!
My sizes grew 3 cups. But I bought cheaper nursing bras from sorella in comparison to mothercare. I think even if tri 3 cont to grow also won't grow till 1-2 cups bigger so now the bras newly bought shld be able to wear still :)

joyfulmum

Wow u gals so blessed to hv grown so much! Mine so far probably only fills my original cup fuller.. wonder if it lesser growth will mean lesser milk? Really hope to be able to breastfeed baby...

marchies

How about pants? I'm startin to not fit into my jeans but think too early to buy maternity clothes. So far I put rubber band to loop around button. Soon will be too tight to wear. Anyone else got this same issue?

Naangfaa

weeiiii: do we have e same EDD tt meanss?!! 1st Oct??hah...sooo eggciting!!^_^

i cant eat those stool softener coz I will have diarrhoea instead..sigh..neither here nor there..laychay!!

and I have been having migraines too!! =,( I ate panadol coz can't tahan aredy..twice last week..haiz..

and yeaa..I finally have bigger boobs now! (ladt time like kueh tu tu..hahahah) but dun worry joyfulmum..mebe urs will grow in 2nd trimester U'd neva noe..hmm..does e size of ur boobs really determine ur chances of b/fg ur bb?

P.S. 14 weeks today and my bump is showing aredy..oh noooo..coz a lot of friends duno yet and i have a few meet-ups arranged liao..hwww...do U think they will believe I have gas?hahahahahaha

haha my EDD is 1st Oct too! err.. we were all doing the exact same thing on the same day? hahahaha

I haven't told people as well, only those who asked and my boss. Let the rest assume that i'm just getting fat i guess.

anybody where to find cheap maternity wear online? I find retail stores too expensive and not worth it. Preferably suitable for work - coz my office dress code very formal. I wear dress suits everyday and my dresses are getting tighter!

joyfulmum

Hehe seems like most mummies here are earlier than me..my due date is 31st oct so im wayyy behind!

They say breasts growth hv nothing much to do w milk production,hope so!!

When do u guys intend to share the news? So far only hubby, 2 best gfs of mine and my mom knows! Heard frm ppl its better to announce after 3 mths(12 wks).. most of u are at 12 weeks le, hv u all announced?

joymommy

marchies:774737 said:
How about pants? I'm startin to not fit into my jeans but think too early to buy maternity clothes. So far I put rubber band to loop around button. Soon will be too tight to wear. Anyone else got this same issue?
I don wear jeans for a while alr because my jeans quite tight ones so once I know I preggy i nv wear jeans. Jus wear those rubber pants. It is better for u. Same like if u put belts ard your dress, it is also gg to be discomfort for u...