EDD Oct 2013

joymommy

Ok will let you know if it helps. My edd is 27 oct still a long way to go.
oh xtinee. If your EDD is still long way to go, don't try these methods first. Cos bb can absorb more inside.. Mine is EDD on 12 oct and gynae says might overdue for 1 week till 19 oct that's why I'm worried. I kept telling bb to come out soon hahaha

joymommy

yo. can try coconut juice. buy those frm ntuc or shop n save. once a day or 2 days.
Hi blackroselian, yup I alr started drinking coconut juice. Not much effect of delivering early leh. Gynae says bb too comfortable inside. Maybe I shld stop eating much then bb can't absorb too much then will come out soon? Lol.

nrl:830584 said:
Wow! Your edd same date as mine... Same here. I have a feeling baby will come out earlier and my instinct tells me this friday.. Haha i donno why... But hopefully i cn go the baby expo first.. So baby pls come out at night .... Lol

nanaliu:830581 said:
hi all, my edd is 22/10/13... but somehow keep having the feeling that bb will come out earlier dunno y.lol... Btw, my gynae say that my bb face has not turn to the back, meaning his back is on my back and his face is facing the front. That worries me as my gynae say that if bb did not turn, I will have a super long labour... anyone experiencing that too? (My bb head is engage since week 35. Im currently at week 37)
hey, me too! got some stuff to buy at expo. taking my annual leave on fri so i can quickly get d last minutes stuff n go drink my coconut juice lol...
after drinking i get 5 - 10min contractions at nite for 2-3hrs...:rolleyes:

for those edd from now till 15 oct... watch out these 2 weeks! get ur pad, hp batt pwr bank n hp numbers ready.

joymommy:830611 said:
yo. can try coconut juice. buy those frm ntuc or shop n save. once a day or 2 days.
Hi blackroselian, yup I alr started drinking coconut juice. Not much effect of delivering early leh. Gynae says bb too comfortable inside. Maybe I shld stop eating much then bb can't absorb too much then will come out soon? Lol.
i think baby centre web has some advices... squatting exercise. coaxing baby... etc:)

nrl:830583 said:
Wahh.. Oct is here and all of us waiting2 for time.. Anyone experiences lesser movements fromyour babies?

I'm still thinking to induce or not!! Yikeess!! Still undecided... Baby head is facing back already... Waiting2 and waiting game is so excruciating....!! Hehe
nrl! so far bb is moving his buttocks up n dwn on my stomach area. then if i lie sideways, he will use his limps to push or scratch d wall of my uterus.
cant slouch. or else he karate!! >.<

nrl

Same for me too.... Nowadays lesser movement during the day and more at night. Mom said baby resting preparing the big push soon.... Donno true or not.. Hehehe

blackroselian:830619 said:
nrl:830583 said:
Wahh.. Oct is here and all of us waiting2 for time.. Anyone experiences lesser movements fromyour babies?

I'm still thinking to induce or not!! Yikeess!! Still undecided... Baby head is facing back already... Waiting2 and waiting game is so excruciating....!! Hehe
nrl! so far bb is moving his buttocks up n dwn on my stomach area. then if i lie sideways, he will use his limps to push or scratch d wall of my uterus.
cant slouch. or else he karate!! >.<

babywipes

coconut juice works? did u buy the green or white coconut?
i drank 3 white coconuts (half for me, half for hubby) since last week but no effect yet...

Xtinee

i read in another forum coconut juice can take once every week starting from 36weeks, but dont eat the fresh. Coconut juiCe coolinG fresh is heaty

There is another thread which mummies share their birth exp, a few says before the big day, baby moves lesser.

Most say first time mum baby will come out two weeks early

babywipes:830641 said:
coconut juice works? did u buy the green or white coconut?
i drank 3 white coconuts (half for me, half for hubby) since last week but no effect yet...
i drank white coconut all to myself. taste fantastic! cant stop!!
after tat stomach not so nice.... heehee;)

joymommy

Think positive mummy! Doc cn gauge but u may nvr knw.. Anyways, try walking more n squat more plus talking to baby... Who knows you might pop earlier....
Thanks nrl.. I'm thinking positive now.. Just hope to see bb soon.. Can't wait to see baby.. Jus that when bb stretches inside, is like as though bb is pushing all my organs out of my mouth. Very discomfort lo.. I know no more space for bb, but bb still doesn't wanna come out

Hi nanaliu,
Yes, my elder girl faced up during my last labour too n I had a tough time pushing her out. In e end, I was assisted using vacuum. But still natural birth. Dun worry. The gynae is there to help u.. Hugs.

Scbb replied me finally. Their take on delayed cord clamping? As long as yur gynae think is ok. Hmm cos they believe gynae w act in e the benefit of the gd health of mother n bb. If gynae says is ok, they r ok. But w delay in clamping e cord, maybe watever left to donate might b too lil too. But I hav read somewhere, they say is still possible n sufficient.

W check w my gynae again. I jus hope to give e best to my bb girl n save another life as much as I can.

nrl

Wah.. Seems like my case... My baby is moving less and my tummu seems harder now.. Feeling all scared to go through birth. No matter what.. Chiaaayooo!

Xtinee:830687 said:
i read in another forum coconut juice can take once every week starting from 36weeks, but dont eat the fresh. Coconut juiCe coolinG fresh is heaty

There is another thread which mummies share their birth exp, a few says before the big day, baby moves lesser.

Most say first time mum baby will come out two weeks early

Xtinee

Just spoke to a friend, she ask me to take young coconut now, the white is the inside, young one is green husk dont taste nice :(

She ask me to walk more too, easiler to give birth.

Really stress dont know when she decide to come out.......

TVH

So shd we take the green or white coconut?! I'm confused....the white coconut is the small ones that ntuc sells also? The green ones are the big big ones? I've been drinking the green ones cos I thought the small ones are heaty....the big green ones are cooling.....no??

Thelay

Ah? All same right? When u remove the green cover there is layer of white cover.

Just different it come from which country.. only old coconut flesh are heaty. Young one that can use spoon to take out are not...

TVH

err..then how to different green and white since they are the same?
duno leh...i always hear ppl say the small coconuts are heaty, the big ones are cooling....

Xtinee

The coconut fruit consists of three layers around a hollow center. The outermost layer, or husk, is green, red, or yellow at first, but turns brown as the coconut matures. extracted from internet.

Green young one dont taste good. The meat is heaty, water cooling. im not so sure about the botak coconut at ntuc, just drink since easiler to buy, but I like to eat the fresh so dont tink I can resist eating it if buy the ntuc type.My mum told me that young coconut has no fresh, mature one has thick fresh and is grated to make curry which is heaty too.

nanaliu

hi xiaoxiaowanzi, thanks for the encouragement... still hoping that my boy can turn in time for delivery:) Nrl, which hospital are you gonna deliver at? I also want to go for the baby fair to do the last min shopping yet want baby to come out asap. haha.... good luck n jiayou together k?:)