EDD Oct 2013

Xtinee

My hubby went today, very packed not very good for preggy women. He says his friend was looking for diapers and it appear that the price at fairprice extra there is not very far off and no queue. Mummies who are there should try to compare prices.

yenleesk

Yes...the bb market was packed. I managed to grab newborn starter kit, nursing bra n pillow n bolster. Very pack. For those who are going tmr, pls list down what b you want to buy before step in. Really no time for window shopping there.

Xtinee:831610 said:
My hubby went today, very packed not very good for preggy women. He says his friend was looking for diapers and it appear that the price at fairprice extra there is not very far off and no queue. Mummies who are there should try to compare prices.

TVH

I'm close to 39 weeks and gynae said yest my amniotic fluid level has dropped from 9.88mm to 6.1mm from last week. He said abit too low so advised to induce. Had CTG done yest, baby's heartbeat was fine but very little contractions. I will be admitted tmr night at 10pm. He said baby shd be out by Mon noon.

yenleesk

Hi TVH,

All the best to you. Jiayou ok. God bless both of you.

TVH:831679 said:
I'm close to 39 weeks and gynae said yest my amniotic fluid level has dropped from 9.88mm to 6.1mm from last week. He said abit too low so advised to induce. Had CTG done yest, baby's heartbeat was fine but very little contractions. I will be admitted tmr night at 10pm. He said baby shd be out by Mon noon.

Qinqin

Went to check up jz now..37 weeks..doc said bb head in low position..asked me dun walk too much n rest more to avoid bb come out early!! :( Pray hard..!!! bb guai guai .stay 9 more days as the c sec date set on 14 oct...pray pray

joymommy

I haven seen the gynae this week but for now I do not have any symptoms yet. My EDD is on 12 oct.. I am still wondering if baby will be overdue baby or will come out next week. Hopefully next week baby will be cooperative and come out soon.. How I wish baby is out now.. Think my bb wt is 3.2kg.

rachelcsh

Hi, I am an experienced masseur for after pregnancy, charging at $40/time n home service. Interested pls make booking at 96425955.

Jia you TVH! Have a smooth delivery!

Xtinee

Those who have no movement might want to try drinking juice of half a 50% ripe pineapple daily, my doc says the enzymes helps to hasten the thinning of the cervix. After stopping it my false contractions seems milder.

Coconut juice only helps the baby to come out fairer as it cools you down.....

Those who have no movement might want to try drinking juice of half a 50% ripe pineapple daily, my doc says the enzymes helps to hasten the thinning of the cervix. After stopping it my false contractions seems milder.

Coconut juice only helps the baby to come out fairer as it cools you down.....
May I know where to get 50% ripe pineapple juice?

Xtinee

my hubby went ntuc buy those half green half yellow one. or you can go to any fruit seller to ask them to choose it for you. if you dont have a juicer at home, can go to those shops that does fresh juice, ask them if they have, need to ask them to juiCe it in front of you, cos if the juice is exposed to air for a long time will have bacteria growth.

my hubby went ntuc buy those half green half yellow one. or you can go to any fruit seller to ask them to choose it for you. if you dont have a juicer at home, can go to those shops that does fresh juice, ask them if they have, need to ask them to juiCe it in front of you, cos if the juice is exposed to air for a long time will have bacteria growth.
Thanks Xtinee! I'll ask my hubby to get it. Thanks! Hopefully able to help to open and thin up my cervix.

All the best!!!! Can imagine your excitement, meeting bb soon! :)

joyfulmum

Went for check up at 36 wks plus, cervix still 4cm plus. Does this mean it will still b a long time before i give birth or will my cervix shrink overnight?

cant wait to give birth soon, backache n fatigue wearing me dwn..

All the best to mummies giving birth soon! Jia you n smooth delivery to all!

Xtinee

I think all of us hates the waiting game. My doc shared with me that even if your.baby dilate early doesn mean he/she will come early, so lets just relax and im sure our gynae will.let us know wats best for us.

My doc shared with me that there are many factors that affects labor, dilate is one thing but the thinning of your cervix plays a part too, also baby position, he has a case where everything is in order but the.baby is facing up, the lady tried for 5hrs but in the end still had to c sec.

Lets just leave it to our baby, talk to him/her, tats how I managed to get her to turn at 32weeks and stay there, most impt thing is a healthy baby.

At least we carry our baby to full term and that is a blessing, ive heard of two cases of preterm labor at 6mths and baby needs to be in the incubator for a month.

Cheer up mummies ;)

yenleesk

Hi Xtinee, I agree with you. I'm going to see gynae this afternoon. Doc will check whether my cervix has dilated or not... hopefully yes. It's hurt everytime he check my cervix. :(

Xtinee:831937 said:
I think all of us hates the waiting game. My doc shared with me that even if your.baby dilate early doesn mean he/she will come early, so lets just relax and im sure our gynae will.let us know wats best for us.

My doc shared with me that there are many factors that affects labor, dilate is one thing but the thinning of your cervix plays a part too, also baby position, he has a case where everything is in order but the.baby is facing up, the lady tried for 5hrs but in the end still had to c sec.

Lets just leave it to our baby, talk to him/her, tats how I managed to get her to turn at 32weeks and stay there, most impt thing is a healthy baby.

At least we carry our baby to full term and that is a blessing, ive heard of two cases of preterm labor at 6mths and baby needs to be in the incubator for a month.

Cheer up mummies ;)

hello mtbs, reminder for u to get for ur vijay care after natural birth.
things u may wan to prepare :-
sterilised cotton ball frm pharmacies
v- wipes incase u want to minimize to washing
sitz bath herb
witch hazel solution
know where to get xtra pads at d pharmacy
facial wipes
antiseptic sanitizer if u want to minimize water contact